Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt sorry for Summer receiving that nasty Slimelife candle which Pig probably got for free and that nasty photoframe which she should have had months ago. They are SO mean as they think nothing on spending 1000s of dollars on themselves. Despicable!
It's about as bad as last year, when they had enormous flashy birthday celebrations that lasted multiple days for Cilla and Abbie, then bought Summer a miniature grocery store cake to eat at the kitchen island.

They're right when they say they treat Summer like their own daughter...they disregard her feelings, don't put in the effort to do a damn thing for her, and generally treat her like tit just like they do with their bio kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Can we never be done with the fur babies? They can calm us all down when the Maassives do stupid tit with their animals? I’m still seething over Squirt and their lack of concern. CillaMe was more upset about feeder fish than the poor turtle.
Dog is an excellent name. We had a cat named Katze once. Poor Squirt. That ranks as one of the most horrible things they did.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The bruise probably came from Assa grabbing her to keep her in place. Lots of pressure was used.
@SilentPrincess which video was that?
I've long suspected that Percillerpotamus pinched Abbie. Probably since she was very young.
Abbie learned pinching from somewhere.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I find it really ridiculous that Cillame said in her Lipshit Mama Live "If you put in the work, you will see the results."
Guess that only applies to slime life and making $$$, eh? It's all about Princess P and getting that 💸💸💸💸

ezgif-6-51bcbf38250c-min.gif

ezgif-1-533e47ac1300.gif

giphy (52)-min.gif

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually felt sorry for Summer receiving that nasty Slimelife candle which Pig probably got for free and that nasty photoframe which she should have had months ago. They are SO mean as they think nothing on spending 1000s of dollars on themselves. Despicable!
What a slap in the face that "gift" was! 😖

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Warning: this comment is about :poop::poop:

They're pure idiots. Why film the couch and tell a story of chocolate? Assa could have filmed in other areas of the house that day and not have to create some fake story about Abbie getting chocolate all over the couch. I was also thinking about times where Abbie is out in public and has gone #2 in her diaper. Do people smell her and do A&P rush her to a bathroom to get her changed? Is this why they have to leave restaurants in a hurry before people sitting near them start to smell it? Assa always attributes these abrupt exits as behaviors but I can imagine sometimes its due to a messy diaper. They like to eat certain foods that we all know will quite literally be a shitstorm 🤪They, themselves, tit the bed when it came down to potty training this girl and now they'll forever be changing crappy diapers. This is their reality and yet they avoid discussing the REAL challenges they created for themselves because it would be a glaring failure on their part. I know this is TMI but does Abbie show signs when she is actually going in her pull-up? Do they even recognize it and bring her to the bathroom? You do that with little children and eventually you can get them to signal or tell you they need to use the potty. Am I being naïve to think it might work this way with Abbie? You would think that would be a huge goal of theirs to get Abbie to use the bathroom regularly so they don't have to change crappy pullups. I also wonder how many times she's gone in the pool. They'd have to shock the water and not let anyone in the pool until it is decontaminated.

I do believe this one issue is why JSA was basically done with Abbie in the sense she was not going to be able to move to another level of care and A&P have had to have known about this for well over a year and at the very least since the end of last school year. But instead of accepting Abbie's severe IDD and her severe limitations, as usual they doubled down and said fine, we're pulling her out and will have our own vocational "life skills" program at home. I think this was when Assa had the bright idea to pull her out of school and be able to film this "living independently" training/schooling. They already know Abbie will never be able to live independently or be able to do ANYTHING without 24/7 supervision but they know what sells and they'll continue to sell this narrative of teaching "life skills" until it doesn't sell anymore. If they're still on YT in a year from now and Abbie is still not able to do all the things Assa is laying out, it will be interesting to see how many viewers stick around or have finally seen the grift.

• Heart
The bruise probably came from Assa grabbing her to keep her in place. Lots of pressure was used.
@SilentPrincess which video was that?
I've long suspected that Percillerpotamus pinched Abbie. Probably since she was very young.
Abbie learned pinching from somewhere.
The one where Cilla was left on her own with Abbie, while Assache was riding with his dad

Either this one: or this one:

Reactions: 5
I find it really ridiculous that Cillame said in her Lipshit Mama Live "If you put in the work, you will see the results."
Guess that only applies to slime life and making $$$, eh? It's all about Princess P and getting that 💸💸💸💸
Except she doesn't put in the work for Slimelife either. She gets on her lives without a clue what she's selling or for how much, makes Assa wrangle the comments in the chat, begs for people to "help her" reach her sales goals...and just coasts on the generosity of her daughters' most deluded fans while the cash pours in. Then goes on yet another boozy vacation because she "needs a break." witch has never worked a day in her life. I bet she was a bad Shipt shopper, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The one where Cilla was left on her own with Abbie, while Assache was riding with his dad

Either this one: or this one:
Don’t forget about the one over Spring Break this year, when they arrived at the hotel in Orlando (and went to Universal). Right off camera, it is really suspect that Priscilla pinched Abbie in the parking lot..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Warning: this comment is about :poop::poop:

They're pure idiots. Why film the couch and tell a story of chocolate? Assa could have filmed in other areas of the house that day and not have to create some fake story about Abbie getting chocolate all over the couch. I was also thinking about times where Abbie is out in public and has gone #2 in her diaper. Do people smell her and do A&P rush her to a bathroom to get her changed? Is this why they have to leave restaurants in a hurry before people sitting near them start to smell it? Assa always attributes these abrupt exits as behaviors but I can imagine sometimes its due to a messy diaper. They like to eat certain foods that we all know will quite literally be a shitstorm 🤪They, themselves, tit the bed when it came down to potty training this girl and now they'll forever be changing crappy diapers. This is their reality and yet they avoid discussing the REAL challenges they created for themselves because it would be a glaring failure on their part. I know this is TMI but does Abbie show signs when she is actually going in her pull-up? Do they even recognize it and bring her to the bathroom? You do that with little children and eventually you can get them to signal or tell you they need to use the potty. Am I being naïve to think it might work this way with Abbie? You would think that would be a huge goal of theirs to get Abbie to use the bathroom regularly so they don't have to change crappy pullups. I also wonder how many times she's gone in the pool. They'd have to shock the water and not let anyone in the pool until it is decontaminated.

I do believe this one issue is why JSA was basically done with Abbie in the sense she was not going to be able to move to another level of care and A&P have had to have known about this for well over a year and at the very least since the end of last school year. But instead of accepting Abbie's severe IDD and her severe limitations, as usual they doubled down and said fine, we're pulling her out and will have our own vocational "life skills" program at home. I think this was when Assa had the bright idea to pull her out of school and be able to film this "living independently" training/schooling. They already know Abbie will never be able to live independently or be able to do ANYTHING without 24/7 supervision but they know what sells and they'll continue to sell this narrative of teaching "life skills" until it doesn't sell anymore. If they're still on YT in a year from now and Abbie is still not able to do all the things Assa is laying out, it will be interesting to see how many viewers stick around or have finally seen the grift.
Oh other people can smell her, believe me they can! When I was cashiering at Target I started to smell something funny, then it became stronger and stronger. I checked my shoes thinking I'd stepped into something, I looked around, couldn't find the source. Then the next customer in line was a woman with her adult disabled child in a stroller, I found the source! I held my breath for fear that I would gag, that's when the woman said we have to get her home as she needs to be changed...I literally couldn't ring her up fast enough🤢

I also was a server in Senior Living during covid, and we could definitely smell if someone in the dining room had a loaded diaper. We would have to insist on them going back to their rooms to be changed, but they would insist on finishing their meal first. We would also have lazy caregivers that we're in no rush to take care of our clients needs, which was another factor in us having to smell the stench longer than necessary🤢 Asa will never film Abbie leading up to, or at the actual moment, that she is soiling her diaper. And you have to consider she probably is pretty loud when the time comes, she probably does her usual moaning, with some grunts🤣 I have always wondered if she also thrashes around while she is being changed, honking and clapping and slapping her thigh and jerking her head... that would make for more of a mess, yuck! I hope that new teacher knows what she's in for.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What a slap in the face that "gift" was! 😖
I always felt there was something else going on with that candle. Recall Abs actually going into Thummers shack (didn't buy that Abs could think that out) to steal the candle, him showing us Abs fingernail scrapings in it? And shortly after we see Thummer moving out? That candle was some sort of 'dig message' from Asswipe to Thummer.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"Do you feel that breeze? That's the shadow ban door closing and hitting you on the ass on your way out"~ Asshat Maass

View attachment 1334533
View attachment 1334540

Good thing you edited that Anna. 🤣

View attachment 1334535
Sshh. She bruised it by being a typical teenager and laying on her phone the wrong way.
View attachment 1334534
She smells tuna.

View attachment 1334538
Thst bruise on Abs srm was perfectly round abd of voyrse it came from Pihmgstink grabbing her really hard. When she came down from her room she looked like shd jist got into a knock down, drag out fight with SwineyHiney. Probably why she sent her to her room.

• Haha
P doing a live right now…could she please learn how to pronounce her products correctly. PEE-OWN-NEE…it’s PEONY!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I've said before, I wish toilet training my ASD son was as easy as rushing him to the toilet when I see him having a BM and placing him there to finish it. The problem is, he won't. We've tried it. When he gets to the toilet, he holds it. We've used timers and slowly increased his time on the toilet thinking he'd surely go the longer he sat there. Nope. We did this for a couple of days and he ended up constipated....which sets off all kinds of other issues. We've tried just about everything our therapists have suggested, and we've had the same results. So, we have scaled back to what we are doing now-which is only giving him a pull up to have a BM in. If he has an "accident" in his underwear, I had him clean it up and put the stuff in the toilet. I am honestly out of ideas on how to accomplish this, but we are always trying to come up with a way. I am thinking one of those Squatty Potty's may help, but not sure. This is what I do LOL. I sit here and rack my brain all the time on how to get him over this last step. It's like taunting me with the idea that he is almost completely out of pull ups except for this ONE thing and I am so lost on how to finish this. If any of ya'll SN parents got any ideas, send them this way. I'm motivated...unlike the Massives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Sure, you don't read here ASS-a. I've mentioned the "Good 'ol boys" and the fake southern accent many times. What a tool.

Oh other people can smell her, believe me they can! When I was cashiering at Target I started to smell something funny, then it became stronger and stronger. I checked my shoes thinking I'd stepped into something, I looked around, couldn't find the source. Then the next customer in line was a woman with her adult disabled child in a stroller, I found the source! I held my breath for fear that I would gag, that's when the woman said we have to get her home as she needs to be changed...I literally couldn't ring her up fast enough🤢

I also was a server in Senior Living during covid, and we could definitely smell if someone in the dining room had a loaded diaper. We would have to insist on them going back to their rooms to be changed, but they would insist on finishing their meal first. We would also have lazy caregivers that we're in no rush to take care of our clients needs, which was another factor in us having to smell the stench longer than necessary🤢 Asa will never film Abbie leading up to, or at the actual moment, that she is soiling her diaper. And you have to consider she probably is pretty loud when the time comes, she probably does her usual moaning, with some grunts🤣 I have always wondered if she also thrashes around while she is being changed, honking and clapping and slapping her thigh and jerking her head... that would make for more of a mess, yuck! I hope that new teacher knows what she's in for.
i agree with you - the smell is very noticeable. Recently, my husband and I were in Disney in line for Pirates of the Caribbean, directly behind two elderly ladies in ECVs. I would imagine what we were smelling, downwind from them, was not a soiled diaper, but perhaps a post-BM wiping that wasn't thorough enough. I honestly felt so bad for these women, but at the same time it was a difficult scent to deal with, it really can make you sick. I know many of us will live that life at some point, so I'm not judging, but it was very unsettling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
As I've said before, I wish toilet training my ASD son was as easy as rushing him to the toilet when I see him having a BM and placing him there to finish it. The problem is, he won't. We've tried it. When he gets to the toilet, he holds it. We've used timers and slowly increased his time on the toilet thinking he'd surely go the longer he sat there. Nope. We did this for a couple of days and he ended up constipated....which sets off all kinds of other issues. We've tried just about everything our therapists have suggested, and we've had the same results. So, we have scaled back to what we are doing now-which is only giving him a pull up to have a BM in. If he has an "accident" in his underwear, I had him clean it up and put the stuff in the toilet. I am honestly out of ideas on how to accomplish this, but we are always trying to come up with a way. I am thinking one of those Squatty Potty's may help, but not sure. This is what I do LOL. I sit here and rack my brain all the time on how to get him over this last step. It's like taunting me with the idea that he is almost completely out of pull ups except for this ONE thing and I am so lost on how to finish this. If any of ya'll SN parents got any ideas, send them this way. I'm motivated...unlike the Massives.
I don’t wanna get too personal so feel free not to answer this. I just can’t imagine changing an adult size pull-ups in public bathrooms. Must be very difficult

• Sad
I don’t wanna get too personal so feel free not to answer this. I just can’t imagine changing an adult size pull-ups in public bathrooms. Must be very difficult
It is a bit embarrassing, I was a carer for the elderly and you can actually smell it. It was embarrassing a bit when I first started. But then I kind of got used to it.

But these were old people who had dementia, or had really bad arthritis and couldn't move very well.

Sorry if that is a bit graphic, or upsetting to anyone

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.