Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn’t he just sit back? Her arm is in front of him.. there was nothing keeping him from leaning back, away from her arm. I don’t believe for one minute her one arm could strangle him so badly that he couldn’t lean back. He was talking about how he was into acting a few clogs ago… maybe he was acting here
I thought the same thing. He was putting on a show. It was all for drama. Big baby.

And. You know how I can’t stand all her “Uhms” during her lives. This time—-69 Uhms!!! That is horrible! SHe really needs to learn to be a better speaker and eliminate at least half of those.

And I do see the irony of me saying Isaiah is a big baby and then in the next sentence I’m complaining about her bad speech habits. I guess I’m a big baby too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why couldn’t he just sit back? Her arm is in front of him.. there was nothing keeping him from leaning back, away from her arm. I don’t believe for one minute her one arm could strangle him so badly that he couldn’t lean back. He was talking about how he was into acting a few clogs ago… maybe he was acting here
I rewatched that part in the video a few times trying to figure out if he could just sit back.
Abbie had him by his shirt with quite a grip there for a few good seconds, still with her arm in that position under his neck.
It does seem logical that he could just sit back and avoid it but watch that part in the video again. Maybe Gaysiaha is a big drama queen or his ID sister really did get the best of him. Or both. 😃
I would love to hear everyone's opinions on this. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I rewatched that part in the video a few times trying to figure out if he could just sit back.
Abbie had him by his shirt with quite a grip there for a few good seconds, still with her arm in that position under his neck.
It does seem logical that he could just sit back and avoid it but watch that part in the video again. Maybe Gaysiaha is a big drama queen or his ID sister really did get the best of him. Or both. 😃
I would love to hear everyone's opinions on this. 😆
Could it be that Asshat instructed him to "wrestle" for content? The whole thing is very weird..whatever he was doing...I cant imagine the HUMPERS came away with it being "cute" and brothers and sisters should get along... they are not 10 years old... they are physically both adults...it was disturbing whether he was playing it up or it was real.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To me Abbie looks in the pictures like she was dissociative, I wonder if she has something like that to block out all the abuse?

I know this is stupid to say, but it just popped into my head.

Reactions: 20
I agree 110%.
I wonder if it's learned behavior from her run-ins with Big P? Isaiah said she pinched him twice and then went for his throat.

I honestly don't blame Isaiah for being pissed. I was annoyed watching her practically strangle him. Just wait until she is 50 lbs. heavier and does that to him or someone smaller than she is.
View attachment 1336496View attachment 1336497

View attachment 1336499
I watched her walk in slow mode during this part of the vlog. 🤣
Crazy watching her redwoods accommodate each other as she maneuvers them around on another. 😬
It was definitely was gif material.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her nails will last about two weeks so where is she going to go while on the road? For someone who goes and has manicures all the time, her nails are completely fucked up and they look disgusting. 🤮🤮🤮 If I were her, I'd wear gloves in-between manicures.

Gas is up to $5.10 where I live and I drive a SUV. It cost me $76 to fill up my tank today. I am going to throw this out there but they're going to pull a RV (I don't know how much it weighs) across country so I will say by the end of this trip they will have spent at least two grand on gas. When they get out west, gas prices are much higher than on the east coast. But hey, money is no object to them and remember, Abbie needs to go, go, go!!!
I think I worked out roughly how much they will have spent on petrol last year because he said that the truck does about 12mpg with the RV attached. I took the average cost of petrol in the US at the time. I think it was into thousands last year, it'll be even more this year.

• Wow
I agree 110%.
I wonder if it's learned behavior from her run-ins with Big P? Isaiah said she pinched him twice and then went for his throat.

I honestly don't blame Isaiah for being pissed. I was annoyed watching her practically strangle him. Just wait until she is 50 lbs. heavier and does that to him or someone smaller than she is.
View attachment 1336496View attachment 1336497

View attachment 1336499
But yet Asshole always says Abby has no strength to do even the most menial tasks. Oh really? Have you seen her rip open a box or bag of food in 1.1 seconds? I can't wait for the day when she pulls CillaGorillas cardboard earrings off and drop kicks her. Abs only does what she wants to do and starts staring at the ceiling (more than usual) or groans or walks away if she is not going to do what you want. Or walks into the bathroom when its time to go to bed.

I thought the same thing. He was putting on a show. It was all for drama. Big baby.

And. You know how I can’t stand all her “Uhms” during her lives. This time—-69 Uhms!!! That is horrible! SHe really needs to learn to be a better speaker and eliminate at least half of those.

And I do see the irony of me saying Isaiah is a big baby and then in the next sentence I’m complaining about her bad speech habits. I guess I’m a big baby too.
Well, 69 uhms adds a little more content to her stupid "clogs". Spell check changed it in someones post but I thing thats a better name for vlogs, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I went back to look at that and it seems he pulled her arm to him. Does she have backward arm strength? Babywipes you're a weasel like your dad.

View attachment 1337672
Stupid comment from pig.
That's too funny, she assures us...she can't assure us about anything, everyone knows you can't trust a Prissassapotmus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That scene is freaky...like a scary movie. Abbie is in another world where he looks to be weirdly tangled up with her. I almost thought he was making it overly dramatic but he does look kind of scared. I didn't think Abbie had much strength but I guess in some ways she does.

Of course the HUMPERS look at everything as cute and fun...
Isaiah could have easily just sat back in his seat (which is what anyone would do) and ignored her, but of course let's just act out the "wrestling" for the content!

• Sad
  • Heart
The fact that Asa thinks it's cute to show Abbie (young adult), and Isaiah (a man) wrestling is weird as duck. If Abbie needs this type of interaction they need to provide her with this, and NOT have a grown man wrestling. It's bleeping weird and inappropriate for many reasons. Videoing Asa playing a video game for more than a minute in an Autism vlog is also weird as duck. The comments are insane to read. many have been taken down. "More and More communication" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 9.54.51 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
One of the things that first put me off about them was they called it typical sibling stuff if Abbie was hurting her brother and put a barrier between the front and back seats so she couldn’t hurt P.

This looks like he could back out of it. And now that he is older, he definitely doesn’t have to be there. When he was younger, it was hard to see them just let it happen. Beyond that, they’ve let Abbie do things because she was “little” that will cause problems. Grabbing random strangers, taking food off of other people’s plates, “wrestling”…. I’m sure there are more. These things along with needing to be diapered will make placing her in a good place impossible.

Reactions: 17
Look at that giant tear on the base of that sofa!! Between Abbie's rocking and Cilldebeasts ever expanding girth, they are lucky to get a year out of their furniture now. I can only imagine what it smells like. They need to invest in leather seats that can be easily wiped clean of spills and smells.
One of the things that first put me off about them was they called it typical sibling stuff if Abbie was hurting her brother and put a barrier between the front and back seats so she couldn’t hurt P.

This looks like he could back out of it. And now that he is older, he definitely doesn’t have to be there. When he was younger, it was hard to see them just let it happen. Beyond that, they’ve let Abbie do things because she was “little” that will cause problems. Grabbing random strangers, taking food off of other people’s plates, “wrestling”…. I’m sure there are more. These things along with needing to be diapered will make placing her in a good place impossible.
Why is he tooling around with his parents and sister anyway? He’s a 20 year old young man…wouldn’t he want to be doing his own thing, even if that meant just staying home? I know my kids didn’t want to hang out with me and my hubby at that age…well, unless we were going somewhere special or maybe were going out to dinner, but otherwise, they had their own interests, friends, etc. Their wrestling is encouraged for content if you ask me and I think it sends the wrong message to poor Abbie about what’s appropriate and what’s not. How about you ALWAYS keep your hands to yourself? Has that been taught? Looks like the answer to that is a big fat NO!

• Sad
See here you twozzocks. God they are so imbecilic from head to toe over everything just everything
And so at the minimum now they should make sure Sandy is not overheated since she doesn't have protection from her hair... Ok.. lets put her in a back cab of a pickup truck in the hottest part of summer...with a small window that may or may not be open and do the honking tour.

• Angry
  • Sad
The absolute vacant look in Abbies eyes...says it all.

Raising 2 autistic teens, being active in that community you get to see various degrees of autism from high functioning to not so high functioning and what works for one situation may not work in another.

Watching Abbie, autism in not her primary diagnoses, it's obvious and is only being addressed because it's a money maker.

Abbie has profound IDD, accompanied with autism ...if you read up on Profound IDD, it's a tiny percentage but it's definitely Abbie. Autism is the least of their issues.

These two clowns do nothing to help this child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
They have an suv with a third row. Why the hell don’t they put Abby or Isaiah in the third row? It seems like they always have the third row seats down. 99% of the time they don’t need the seats down for extra space

• Heart
I thought the same thing and then I noticed that she had her hand twisted into his shirt collar. At one point he had a look of distress, not anger in his face. I think that she did choke him and it freaked him out to the point that he then got angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They have an suv with a third row. Why the hell don’t they put Abby or Isaiah in the third row? It seems like they always have the third row seats down. 99% of the time they don’t need the seats down for extra space
Piggy needs it down for her daily grocery hauls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.