Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aggression directed towards the neck area is so dangerous. It doesn't take much to render someone unconscious. Those lard asses sat and laughed while Isaiah struggled is disgusting. I am not sure why they want to promote aggression, there are safer ways for her to get deep pressure stimulation. Isaiah wanted to pummel her after he got out of her grip, you could see he was pissed. What a f#$ked up family dynamic and if/when she ends up in care, I feel badly for the staff who are going to need to keep the other people supported safe from her "wrestling".
And as she ages she will be more unruly and defiant as they just aren't teaching her NO! not to mention she must be quite strong. She could seriously hurt someone- then what? is it 'our sweet girl needed some deep sensory input' or she has aggressive behaviours that we wont fix as we can profit from it on vlogs.

On a more personal note - a old friend of mine had a sibling with severe autism. He ended up moving into a care home setting as he was very aggressive to his mum, his sister and his disabled dad. I remember them saying he was more manageable when he was small as he couldn't physically hurt them so much but emotionally it was tough. Then he became a aggressive young adult that no one in the family could or was willing to handle due to this and his abusive behaviours.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wait until after the Honking Across America tour is complete and the new teacher takes over…
Abbie will sign wrestle and clobber the teacher over. She will grab ahold of her shirt and refuse to let go.
I really doubt that A&P have brought up Abbie’s physical side and have told her that Abbie will want to wrestle with her. I also wouldn’t doubt that the teacher will immediately shut down all wrestling and that becomes a breaking point of the new teacher escaping quickly…
Also, anyone else notice what time Priscilla was STILL cooking dinner at?
F2670F10-36FE-4103-B0C8-97952CA3A5D0.jpeg

9:24pm!!
No wonder they all gain weight so quickly! The food was still cooking..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This afternoon’s Lipshit CillaMe Live featured Big P getting herself ready for the MaAssive Tin Can Tour. She “needed” a dozen more sparkly cardboard earrings because she’s “just that kind of girl.” And she ordered $400-$500 of SlimeLife makeup and skincare that she told the impoverished audience she received for free due to all their orders. She is so tone deaf to any humper’s feedback about living on minimal incomes. That’s a lot of money “earned” on the backs of her fans and her daughter.

Here’s the big ass box of new products she is going to load into her new cosmetics bag, so she isn’t inconvenienced by having to pack her drawers full of products.

F06B6B73-1595-451D-8AD3-74D1D439B2D4.png

And when she showed the earrings, she commented that she would get yet another manicure before they leave in three days. Because nothing says camping like spending Abbie’s money on yourself for fresh nails. You can see from the close-up, that she chews on her nails like the guys do, too.

837BA6D7-5D9A-46EE-A9F1-869E709BBD80.png

Was ANY money spent on the little money maker for the trip besides her crappy crafty birthday gifts? A big squishy stuffed animal to squeeze, new sensory toys, anything? What a miserable trip it will be for Sweet Girl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Wait until after the Honking Across America tour is complete and the new teacher takes over…
Abbie will sign wrestle and clobber the teacher over. She will grab ahold of her shirt and refuse to let go.
I really doubt that A&P have brought up Abbie’s physical side and have told her that Abbie will want to wrestle with her. I also wouldn’t doubt that the teacher will immediately shut down all wrestling and that becomes a breaking point of the new teacher escaping quickly…
View attachment 1336670
I would think the last thing you would want to do is encourage Abbie to wrestle. That teacher is in for a rude awakening. I hope she’s in shape. Abbie will one day sooner than later become a 300+ lb woman and wrestling (due to diet and genetics) will not be pretty. There is no way I could eat that late. I would be sick from it sitting on my stomach when I went to bed. Really bad habit too if you are trying to watch weight.

I really hope the new teacher can try to implement changes ( very unlikely) or sees the red flags and flies ASAP.

• ASS telling her how to teach/ acting like he knows it all
  • Abbies defiance
  • ASS and Pigs inability to follow through and create any meaningful routine or boundaries
  • Abbie's agressive behaviours and 'wrestling'
  • The family channel and exploitation
  • The unsafe practices ( such as leaving abbie in the pool unsupervised)
  • the neglect ( aka leaving abbie outside for days when sick)
  • the seeming alcoholism
  • poor communication with abbie and her very very limited vocab.
  • the 'performing for camera'
  • the abbie has no consent as is filmed even when she is visibly uncomfortable with this
  • using abbie to sell makeup on the MLM
  • taking abbie out of school with no clear plan besides leaning to do chores
  • taking abbie out of other services ( like speech therapy that she received i believe via school)
  • Filming appointments that should be private like her visits to the doctor and talks on puberty and toileting
  • the seeming ignorance over abbies true diagnosis and needs now and in the future
  • the lack of planning for guardianship for once she turns 18
  • Abbies regression back into feacal smearing
  • Abbies lack of progress over the years globally.

• Heart
This afternoon’s Lipshit CillaMe Live featured Big P getting herself ready for the MaAssive Tin Can Tour. She “needed” a dozen more sparkly cardboard earrings because she’s “just that kind of girl.” And she ordered $400-$500 of SlimeLife makeup and skincare that she told the impoverished audience she received for free due to all their orders. She is so tone deaf to any humper’s feedback about living on minimal incomes. That’s a lot of money “earned” on the backs of her fans and her daughter.

Here’s the big ass box of new products she is going to load into her new cosmetics bag, so she isn’t inconvenienced by having to pack her drawers full of products.

View attachment 1336673

And when she showed the earrings, she commented that she would get yet another manicure before they leave in three days. Because nothing says camping like spending Abbie’s money on yourself for fresh nails. You can see from the close-up, that she chews on her nails like the guys do, too.

View attachment 1336678

Was ANY money spent on the little money maker for the trip besides her crappy crafty birthday gifts? A big squishy stuffed animal to squeeze, new sensory toys, anything? What a miserable trip it will be for Sweet Girl.
And those crappy birthday gifts were still on the counter as of yesterday's vlog.

Screenshot 2022-06-11 11.25.14 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I believe selfie world is still going a few days a week . I just can’t even begin to think what it’s gonna cost them total in gas for this trip . they paid a ton to fill up Assa’s truck last summer and gas prices weren’t bad then ... That money Tree is gonna disappear fast with this lifestyle they have created …….

• Haha
Don't forget, Asshat's Mom started the whole family wrestling stuff. She used to do it with Assa and then she started doing it with him and Isaiah. I think there were a couple of vlogs where she sort of did it with Abbie but obviously on a much milder level.

I know that we generally have a very positive opinion of Asshat's mother but she does have her faults, too. This family wrestling thing is kinda.... odd.

Most definitely Abbie is reacting a lot of the time to their behaviors towards her. They tickle her and mess with her whenever they feel like it. But if she tries to initiate it -- in the same way that they do to her -- that's deemed inappropriate and she's told off for it. Now she's being told to ask first. Which, let me be clear, the concept of asking first rather than just going for a grab, a tackle or a pinch IS important. But I think Abbie ought to be afforded the same courtesy.

I also agree with what others have said that I think it's a horrible idea to encourage her to be physically aggressive. Regardless if she asks first or if it's a sensory fulfilment. She has other behaviors that would fall under the sensory fulfillment category but they are unhealthy and harmful -- they don't let her continue with those ones, right? Or they at least try not to. The wrestling should be no different.

Asshat sees nothing wrong with it because that's how it was with his mother. He was raised to think that's just normal family bonding. He just adds in the "Abbie needs deep pressure sensory input" to put a bow on it and make it look nicer. Well, he tries to.
The mother that relinquished him to Bruce as a child. I’m trying to fathom a situation I would sign over my parental rights to my ex and what Asa claims was an abusive step mother

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1336673

View attachment 1336678

Her nails will last about two weeks so where is she going to go while on the road? For someone who goes and has manicures all the time, her nails are completely fucked up and they look disgusting. 🤮🤮🤮 If I were her, I'd wear gloves in-between manicures.

Gas is up to $5.10 where I live and I drive a SUV. It cost me $76 to fill up my tank today. I am going to throw this out there but they're going to pull a RV (I don't know how much it weighs) across country so I will say by the end of this trip they will have spent at least two grand on gas. When they get out west, gas prices are much higher than on the east coast. But hey, money is no object to them and remember, Abbie needs to go, go, go!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
I can hardly watch these fools anymore. Theres is absolutely nothing cute about letting Abbie grab and wrestle, let alone teaching her the sign.
And Im sorry, that tit in the car with Isaiah did not look a bit "playful"...and for a split second when she finally let go, I thought Isaiah was going to slap her silly. He was pissed.
I agree 110%.
I wonder if it's learned behavior from her run-ins with Big P? Isaiah said she pinched him twice and then went for his throat.

I honestly don't blame Isaiah for being pissed. I was annoyed watching her practically strangle him. Just wait until she is 50 lbs. heavier and does that to him or someone smaller than she is.
Screenshot (1166).png
Screenshot (1167).png

Screenshot (1165).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The mother that relinquished him to Bruce as a child. I’m trying to fathom a situation I would sign over my parental rights to my ex and what Asa claims was an abusive step mother
It’s unlikely she relinquished her parental rights, given that he did live with her later. I think Bruce just had primary custody. I’m unclear on the ages of the other brothers in the family, but I know one of them has CP…if she had health problems during her pregnancy, or was struggling with raising Ass alongside a newborn with significant health needs, etc. it would make practical sense to allow the other parent to take primary custody, especially if it would have the added benefit of the child getting to spend more time with his sister. Also sometimes kids just ask to live with their other parent…if a kid was begging to go live with their dad and sister, who knows, maybe I would feel guilty keeping them apart. I am definitely not a huge fan of Ass’s mom, but I don’t get the sense from any of them that she just abandoned her kid on Bruce’s doorstep.

• Heart
I agree 110%.
I wonder if it's learned behavior from her run-ins with Big P? Isaiah said she pinched him twice and then went for his throat.

I honestly don't blame Isaiah for being pissed. I was annoyed watching her practically strangle him. Just wait until she is 50 lbs. heavier and does that to him or someone smaller than she is.
View attachment 1336496View attachment 1336497

View attachment 1336499
Her cross body bag is working over time to cross over her body 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's face it, if they can hose down their vomiting child, they can hose down the garden furniture :ROFLMAO: I still don't understand his good old boy clothing reference. If he was a good old boy, he's be in tight jeans, boots, shirt and cowboy hat as he pulls up in the General Lee with Cilldebeast in her Daisy Dukes and knotted shirt. Please, could someone clever make Dickdo and Boy Wonder into Bo and Luke, Cilldebeast into Daisy and Wideload Wayne into Boss Hogg ( perfect name).
View attachment 1334383
Not quite what you wanted! But hey, I tried!
Screenshot_20220612-010825-492.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I think THEY want to wrestle her. Most the time Ab is either just on attack, or defending herself from their poking, groping, tickling, and pinching. Her "happiness " looks like anxiety and stress reactions.

In no way, shape, or form is it appropriate for a father or brother to wrestling with a 17 yo female. She can not tell them no, express how it makes her feel, or say if things go too far.

Ass even claims wrestling is more than play and it fulfills a higher/sensory need. The fact he knows and acknowledged that is even more disturbing.
he’s an absolute dick. If it meets some of her sensory needs then teach her an appropriate way to get that need met. Simple. I think he’s talking about the pressure/squeezing rather than anything ‘adult’. She could really hurt someone or do it to an unsuspecting passer by. They can’t really ‘she has autism’ their way out of their almost adult daughter squeezing a randomers neck.

Reactions: 22
It appears that the humpers thought that Abbie choking her brother was all in good fun, surprisingly one had the sense to notice that this was out of hand. It's sad how much they buy into Asa's story that this is just a normal relationship between siblings🤔🤦‍♀️'Oh look how cute she is, turning her brother's face blue', did anyone else notice that she wasn't even looking at him during the death grip? It was like she was in a world of her own, and my God how strong is she that with one arm she took him down😲😲

I have to mention that I was not a fan of the end of the video, I didn't see any need for him to show the game he plays... way to graphic! I hate those games, and always got pleasure in denying sales to minors when I was working at Target. Some of the minors would come back with their parents, and we had no choice but to go ahead and sell it to them. Pretty sad that parents are allowing their 'children' to engage in that violence.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Reading all the stuff about Abbie hurting the brother, all I can think is he does have EVERY right to be pissed, but not at Abbie. She was doing what the shithouse rat parents urged her to do, taught her the sign for & laughed like idiots at. Why didnt he yell at the reason he got hurt? No one ever blames Dickfeatures for anything in that family - not out aloud anyhow.

• Heart
  • Angry
Screenshot (1167).png
Screenshot (1166).png
It's freaky how Abbie had her brother in a death chokehold by using her arm and wrist. That must be a new wrasslin' move.
What's even freakier, is the blank look on her face didn't change while she was basically almost depriving him of life.
She doesn't have the ability to reason this whole wrasslin' thing out. Yet the Hambeasts have encouraged this behavior her entire life.
What if one day she really fuks someone up? Or kills them? Hmmmm....
I guess we have to wait and see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Why couldn’t he just sit back? Her arm is in front of him.. there was nothing keeping him from leaning back, away from her arm. I don’t believe for one minute her one arm could strangle him so badly that he couldn’t lean back. He was talking about how he was into acting a few clogs ago… maybe he was acting here

• Heart
View attachment 1337384View attachment 1337386It's freaky how Abbie had her brother in a death chokehold by using her arm and wrist. That must be a new wrasslin' move.
What's even freakier, is the blank look on her face didn't change while she was basically almost depriving him of life.
She doesn't have the ability to reason this whole wrasslin' thing out. Yet the Hambeasts have encouraged this behavior her entire life.
That scene is freaky...like a scary movie. Abbie is in another world where he looks to be weirdly tangled up with her. I almost thought he was making it overly dramatic but he does look kind of scared. I didn't think Abbie had much strength but I guess in some ways she does.

Of course the HUMPERS look at everything as cute and fun...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1336670
I bet that was second dinner. Third dinner is usually around 11:30 or so. :LOL:

View attachment 1337384View attachment 1337386It's freaky how Abbie had her brother in a death chokehold by using her arm and wrist. That must be a new wrasslin' move.
It's really weird that she has that vacant look. It's like no one is in there sometimes. Or she's just disconnected.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.