Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with autism myself seeing the way they treat her makes me sad. They won't potty train her or teach her yes and no because they know people would rather watch her wrestle with her brother. The teacher should not be taking care of abbie as that is the parents job to be doing that. There are so many things they could be teaching her but they think the most important thing for her to learn is how to wrestle.
From my understanding, they are not looking for a reacher for Abbie- they are looking for a babysitter to give them releif for a few hours a day. They just cant call it that but everyone with a head on their shoulders can see right through it. Shame on you two idiots. Yall don't even fear God hust neglecting Abbie like that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As I have brought this up before, I know that some of you think Montessori and ABA are similar in the teachings, but I think Abbie would do great on the preschool side of things Montessori, which is teaching life skills, ie, once you finished playing with a toy or piece of equipment, you have to tidy up and put things away. Things like pouring a drink, and drinking it are learnt by practice, not hand over hand, etc.
When an adult goes to work, they do things that has a monetary reward, etc.
So if Abbie is not going to school, and staying home, contributing (in a normal household, not a grifter’s like the Maasss) by way of learning life skills like that of a Montessori trained 1-2 year old child could only give Abbie more autonomy, even if it is hard going at first.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
From my understanding, they are not looking for a reacher for Abbie- they are looking for a babysitter to give them releif for a few hours a day. They just cant call it that but everyone with a head on their shoulders can see right through it. Shame on you two idiots. Yall don't even fear God hust neglecting Abbie like that
JSA was child care for them. Why would this be any different? But now they are too lazy to get up and get her ready for school and drive her there. They want someone to come to the house and do all that and call it learning life skills.

Reactions: 16
Guillermo the Tugger. Not. A. Fan.
🤢
A video titled Autistic Friends, yet they have Abbie cornered away from the crowd. 👌🏼
Abbie sleeps until 11:30.
sigh
That is what happens when you don’t feed your child till after 10 pm. You Dumb Ass. 🖕🏼
Also, pick a story and stick to it AssMass. Is is homeschooling or Life Skills?
5A71D174-4C5E-4927-BCC3-6E3798D97662.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This party...where they have Abbie basically barricaded down at the far end away from the kids is how Asshat explains they will have Abbie socialize with others. Of course she's on the floor, and bare foot...as they feed her cake ice cream and buy her candy to take home.

Supposedly they were excited to start a little routine with sweetgirl the weekend after her " graduation" ...yet their eating dinners at 9:40-10 at night and Abbies rolling out of bed at noon... Complete with bedhead still tied in yesterday's ponytail...THAT is awful! Lazy and not comfortable to sleep in poor thing.

These 2 fatasses are incredibly lazy and have zero capabilities in parenting let alone participating in home schooling. Zero responsibility...as Asa bellows out how he and princess lardass are growing up!

Priscilla is going to be miserable after about 4 days on the Honk across America Tour...she hates bugs, hates getting dirty, hates cooking in that tiny kitchen hates the fact she has to cook more eating in restaurants less...that double bed be will not be comfy for her and Asa...it's small! There will be no escaping Abbie...and the chaos and noise....
I can't wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
why did Isaiah need to go to this birthday party? Do all 3 of them really need to be there? Omg.. they are in a candy making place, and eating. And Abby is walking around without shoes. For god sakes, there’s a time and place to be barefoot and this is not it. They should have politely declined the invite, knowing this wouldn’t go well for them.

Reactions: 27
What a difference in lifestyles.
Kaitlyn threw an age appropriate birthday party for Kaidale, with cake and ice cream and treats.
Abbie gets hauled out to an adult restaurant, or tossed in the back of a chicken limo for content.
In other words, Kaitlyn threw a party for her child. The Massives throw parties for themselves. :(

Asa also tossed Kaidale, and the kids from his class at JSA as part of Abbies "social group".
1- Abbie didnt care one bit who was there. If they had "socialized" he'd have vlogged it.
2- Abbie at 17 wandering around a party for an 11 year old without shoes, and Asa makes a point of reassuring the humpers that it is perfectly fine. :sick:
3- Asa mentioned "checking all the cameras" (in the house) before they leave. Isaiah may as well be living in the "Jersey Shore" house, because they are going to watch his every move.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guillermo the Tugger. Not. A. Fan.
🤢
A video titled Autistic Friends, yet they have Abbie cornered away from the crowd. 👌🏼
Abbie sleeps until 11:30.
sigh
That is what happens when you don’t feed your child till after 10 pm. You Dumb Ass. 🖕🏼
Also, pick a story and stick to it AssMass. Is is homeschooling or Life Skills?
View attachment 1338897
I have a feeling Abbie was grabbing the candy and stuff off the tables so they had to corner her away from that...

Did you hear Pig when they were leaving asking Abbie if she wanted candy? LOL... you know who wanted candy..

Yea.. Guerrmo gives me the creeps as well.. I wonder if he is also on the spectrum?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
why did Isaiah need to go to this birthday party? Do all 3 of them really need to be there? Omg.. they are in a candy making place, and eating. And Abby is walking around without shoes. For god sakes, there’s a time and place to be barefoot and this is not it. They should have politely declined the invite, knowing this wouldn’t go well for them.
Asshat said no one batted an eye because she was barefoot... everyone they showed on camera had shoes on..including Kaedale..the 11 year old. .. and like you say...it was an eating establishment..Asshat is such a careless jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a feeling Abbie was grabbing the candy and stuff off the tables so they had to corner her away from that...

Did you hear Pig when they were leaving asking Abbie if she wanted candy? LOL... you know who wanted candy..

Yea.. Guerrmo gives me the creeps as well.. I wonder if he is also on the spectrum?
He certainly appears to be on the spectrum. The whole laughing bit about the recording mishap was a cringe fest.
Oh! You just wait @KateK 😹 We will see a pair of crooked, lip smakers chowing down on Ab’s candy first week of TravelAss, Honking Tour 2022. I bet she gets butterflies at the mere anticipation of sinking her tusks into some Laffy Taffy. 😹
1655073660944.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Abbies learning ability is 100% from structured routine. She is not able to understand reason, through no fault of her own. She requires constant routine it will lead to a type of muscle memory where she just knows to do it...the familiarity becomes extremely comforting and reassuring ....she needs that desperately .

Without it...she's feral and as someone said it's turning her into something undesirable. She has no rules, doesn't understand no, telling her NO won't hurt her feelings she's incapable of that ...but because for 17 years no is not familiar she will melt down as a big, chunky 17 year old with aggressive tendencies as opposed to a smaller child...

She should of been taught life skills...like toilleting, keeping shoes on, not laying on the floor pavement, hands waiting in public, NOT wrestling, pinching ....bottom line is no one wanted to put the hard work in....

It's hard I know it...but Abbie is going to hurt someone or herself being as wild and untamed as she is....I wouldn't want the responsibility of trying to single handedly teach or care for her......

She's getting worse and worse in her feral behaviours.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Did Pigrilla really like cooking? I remember in a vlog in the rental house, Pigrilla wanted to have vending restaurant or something? Was that going to be like selfie world, where she will be doing the bare minimum?

I think going to that party was more for them and the humpers, than socializing Abbie. Abbie could be going to groups in the community, my art group is based in a special needs facility where they diagnose and helping children and adults in the community. Abbie would have so much fun there, they have so much stuff, and it is it under our local mental health trust.

The local council made the rent too high where we were going before, and now they are going to knock the building down and build flats on the land, ones that will be too expensive for local people, and no social housing. But the local trust found this place we are at now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Wait, the guy who grabbed Abbie's shoulder isn't on the spectrum? I thought he was and I didn't think much of it, if he isn't WOW that's creepy! I'm sorry but it just is, not appropriate.

Reactions: 15
Did Pigrilla really like cooking? I remember in a vlog in the rental house, Pigrilla wanted to have vending restaurant or something? Was that going to be like selfie world, where she will be doing the bare minimum?

I think going to that party was more for them and the humpers, than socializing Abbie. Abbie could be going to groups in the community, my art group is based in a special needs facility where they diagnose and helping children and adults in the community. Abbie would have so much fun there, they have so much stuff, and it is it under our local mental health trust.
Ever since Princess Lardass has gotten into this glam make-up pyramid scheme she really believes she's some Glamorous creature. What happened to Prisvillas pots pans and whatever?

Since she started thinking she's a Kardashian she spends less time with Abbie, more time drinking it up live in her virtual parties! Schlepping her make-up...she cooks Sunday dinner that's about it. Or Asa is grilling. They eat out 6,7 times a week...easily. Last week they ate out lunch on the patio, at some mall...then went out for dinner date night same day...and had dunkin...

Never seen people eat out like these two....it's like their job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree 110%.
I wonder if it's learned behavior from her run-ins with Big P? Isaiah said she pinched him twice and then went for his throat.

I honestly don't blame Isaiah for being pissed. I was annoyed watching her practically strangle him. Just wait until she is 50 lbs. heavier and does that to him or someone smaller than she is.
View attachment 1336496View attachment 1336497

View attachment 1336499
Holy guacamoley. Dang, Big P in the house!

Okay I have a question about Abbie and Isaiah's interaction in the above photos. Why couldn't Isaiah just lean back? Abbie has her arm in front of his neck he's leaning forward into her arm while using his hand to grasp her hand. His other hand is holding her second hand so why couldn't he lean back away from Abbie? I'm wondering if this was staged for content?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This party...where they have Abbie basically barricaded down at the far end away from the kids is how Asshat explains they will have Abbie socialize with others. Of course she's on the floor, and bare foot...as they feed her cake ice cream and buy her candy to take home.

Supposedly they were excited to start a little routine with sweetgirl the weekend after her " graduation" ...yet their eating dinners at 9:40-10 at night and Abbies rolling out of bed at noon... Complete with bedhead still tied in yesterday's ponytail...THAT is awful! Lazy and not comfortable to sleep in poor thing.

These 2 fatasses are incredibly lazy and have zero capabilities in parenting let alone participating in home schooling. Zero responsibility...as Asa bellows out how he and princess lardass are growing up!

Priscilla is going to be miserable after about 4 days on the Honk across America Tour...she hates bugs, hates getting dirty, hates cooking in that tiny kitchen hates the fact she has to cook more eating in restaurants less...that double bed be will not be comfy for her and Asa...it's small! There will be no escaping Abbie...and the chaos and noise....
I can't wait!
All these recent comments on IDD, and Abbie being at that birthday party showed just how profoundly IDD she is. She didn't care who was there, she didn't even really notice that other kids were there, or that she was even at a birthday party. She was just trying to B-Line here and there, not even knowing where she's going or why, with that Blank Stare on her face. She has never interacted with another child, if I am wrong Fatboy then post a video of her doing so. Sadly she will never have a relationship with someone her own age, they only have themselves to blame, how is she going to relate with others when she is always home on the couch rocking.

That GuillerMO is definitely a Mo, I wonder how Gaysaiah feels about him. He reminds me of a major dweeb, it's weird how he gets so animated and extra when the kids are around. He is in the same category as Summer, grown ass fools always trying to be touchy feely with vulnerable children. Summer needs to keep her hands to her girlfriend, and my God come out of the closet already... Why is she holding out? Her and Gaysaiah could come out together, and then Pigcilla can throw them a big party, making it all about herself, and cooking enough food to feed 50 people LOL! Oh and pig was wearing her Mexican blanket again Ole'!💃

I had to pause the video to get something to drink, and got this creepy screenshot. Look how far back her eyes are in her head, it was when she or he was wiping her mouth.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.