Fathering Autism #125 Turning MLM tricks while Abbie gets sick. Somebody better call CPS quick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute vacant look in Abbies eyes...says it all.

Raising 2 autistic teens, being active in that community you get to see various degrees of autism from high functioning to not so high functioning and what works for one situation may not work in another.

Watching Abbie, autism in not her primary diagnoses, it's obvious and is only being addressed because it's a money maker.

Abbie has profound IDD, accompanied with autism ...if you read up on Profound IDD, it's a tiny percentage but it's definitely Abbie. Autism is the least of their issues.

These two clowns do nothing to help this child.
I’m no expert, but I agree that she has severe IDD mostly with a touch of autism. I just read the definition and symptoms for it and she hits every one. I think that is a big part, as well as their inconsistency with things, as to why there is no progression. Again, no expert but I have several families I know with autistic children and there is not the behaviors or constant regression as with Abbie. It will never get any better with Abbie unfortunately. The ability for her to learn certain things are just not there. I feel sad for her but her parents mask what the real issue is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Warning: this comment is about :poop::poop:

They're pure idiots. Why film the couch and tell a story of chocolate? Assa could have filmed in other areas of the house that day and not have to create some fake story about Abbie getting chocolate all over the couch. I was also thinking about times where Abbie is out in public and has gone #2 in her diaper. Do people smell her and do A&P rush her to a bathroom to get her changed? Is this why they have to leave restaurants in a hurry before people sitting near them start to smell it? Assa always attributes these abrupt exits as behaviors but I can imagine sometimes its due to a messy diaper. They like to eat certain foods that we all know will quite literally be a shitstorm 🤪They, themselves, tit the bed when it came down to potty training this girl and now they'll forever be changing crappy diapers. This is their reality and yet they avoid discussing the REAL challenges they created for themselves because it would be a glaring failure on their part. I know this is TMI but does Abbie show signs when she is actually going in her pull-up? Do they even recognize it and bring her to the bathroom? You do that with little children and eventually you can get them to signal or tell you they need to use the potty. Am I being naïve to think it might work this way with Abbie? You would think that would be a huge goal of theirs to get Abbie to use the bathroom regularly so they don't have to change crappy pullups. I also wonder how many times she's gone in the pool. They'd have to shock the water and not let anyone in the pool until it is decontaminated.

I do believe this one issue is why JSA was basically done with Abbie in the sense she was not going to be able to move to another level of care and A&P have had to have known about this for well over a year and at the very least since the end of last school year. But instead of accepting Abbie's severe IDD and her severe limitations, as usual they doubled down and said fine, we're pulling her out and will have our own vocational "life skills" program at home. I think this was when Assa had the bright idea to pull her out of school and be able to film this "living independently" training/schooling. They already know Abbie will never be able to live independently or be able to do ANYTHING without 24/7 supervision but they know what sells and they'll continue to sell this narrative of teaching "life skills" until it doesn't sell anymore. If they're still on YT in a year from now and Abbie is still not able to do all the things Assa is laying out, it will be interesting to see how many viewers stick around or have finally seen the grift.
They like to eat certain foods that we all know will quite literally be a shitstorm 🤪They, themselves, tit the bed when it came down to potty training this girl and now they'll forever be changing crappy diapers. This is their reality and yet they avoid discussing the REAL challenges they created for themselves because it would be a glaring failure on their part.

☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼AMEN!☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
They are very much the makers of their own misery. In every single way.
Proof in point..
As @Lizaable90 pointed out, Pig was cooking …and grazing…at 9:30 PM. It is easy to assume they sat down and ate around 10 pm. Pig probably finished her meal around 10:05, whereas the others may have had their fill say around 10:30? Ass then goes to his dads to check that melted plug on the RV, which surely has noooothing to do with MyGuyVers recent fat handy work🙄🙄 Once he gets home, there sits Sweet Girl, rocking away on the couch.
Bedtime, Moobie brays…
You think? What is bedtime? 1 am?
This is the type of tit that has been going on for ages. This is why Abbie is comatose in all those morning vlogs. This is why they struggle with her sleeping patterns. This is why they could never get her to school on time. THEIR schedule is bullshit…read..Pigs need for late night feasts paired with drunken Slimelife FB Lives. Abbie doesn’t love chaos. Abbie has no choice but to endure chaos. So, if she is up all night, honking and smearing 💩, then I say good on her. Carry on Sweet Girl. Carry on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have not watched the vlogs for maybe a year? Much rather get the tea here!😂
I gather that as arsea is editing more and more on the vlogs to show Abbie ‘in a good light’ tha he ends up with no actual content!😂
Is Abbie still having ‘power hours? She used to do these, and could be quite destructive, Arse even vlogged one where Cillame was virtually powerless to stop Abbie throwing things, I think she tried to break a lamp etc.
Can you imagine Ab in the Tin Can doing high energy laps, even danaging the pop outs, getting into the food etc! Or Ab doing a poonami in the middle of the ‘parents’ cocktail hour(s) And the honking!
I’m going into hospital for a small procedure on Wed, my time, which is Tuesday Maaasssive time, so I’m going to look forward to seeing what you (collective😉) have to say, 😀 on day 1 at unravelmaass(🧶)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1337384View attachment 1337386It's freaky how Abbie had her brother in a death chokehold by using her arm and wrist. That must be a new wrasslin' move.
What's even freakier, is the blank look on her face didn't change while she was basically almost depriving him of life.
She doesn't have the ability to reason this whole wrasslin' thing out. Yet the Hambeasts have encouraged this behavior her entire life.
What if one day she really fuks someone up? Or kills them? Hmmmm....
I guess we have to wait and see.
And another element of this… Isaiah is not strong enough to resist Abbie’s grip?? You’re a 20 year old able-bodied men. And your sisters one-handed grab it takes you down? Part of me thinks that was all an act

They like to eat certain foods that we all know will quite literally be a shitstorm 🤪They, themselves, tit the bed when it came down to potty training this girl and now they'll forever be changing crappy diapers. This is their reality and yet they avoid discussing the REAL challenges they created for themselves because it would be a glaring failure on their part.

☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼AMEN!☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼
They are very much the makers of their own misery. In every single way.
Proof in point..
As @Lizaable90 pointed out, Pig was cooking …and grazing…at 9:30 PM. It is easy to assume they sat down and ate around 10 pm. Pig probably finished her meal around 10:05, whereas the others may have had their fill say around 10:30? Ass then goes to his dads to check that melted plug on the RV, which surely has noooothing to do with MyGuyVers recent fat handy work🙄🙄 Once he gets home, there sits Sweet Girl, rocking away on the couch.
Bedtime, Moobie brays…
You think? What is bedtime? 1 am?
This is the type of tit that has been going on for ages. This is why Abbie is comatose in all those morning vlogs. This is why they struggle with her sleeping patterns. This is why they could never get her to school on time. THEIR schedule is bullshit…read..Pigs need for late night feasts paired with drunken Slimelife FB Lives. Abbie doesn’t love chaos. Abbie has no choice but to endure chaos. So, if she is up all night, honking and smearing 💩, then I say good on her. Carry on Sweet Girl. Carry on!
This schedule is doable for them at home. But while they’re on honking across America… The evenings are going to seem very long. We know they’re not Gonna be out doing activities, they’re just gonna be back at the camper, waiting until they can drug Abbie into sleep so they can start drinking heavily

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The absolute vacant look in Abbies eyes...says it all.

Raising 2 autistic teens, being active in that community you get to see various degrees of autism from high functioning to not so high functioning and what works for one situation may not work in another.

Watching Abbie, autism in not her primary diagnoses, it's obvious and is only being addressed because it's a money maker.

Abbie has profound IDD, accompanied with autism ...if you read up on Profound IDD, it's a tiny percentage but it's definitely Abbie. Autism is the least of their issues.

These two clowns do nothing to help this child.
Agreed. My family member is now in ASL. A few of the people in his small community are autistic. And there’s someone with IDD (not profound). All of them benefit from the structure and routines they have there.

They’ve admitted a few times that Abbie an intellectual disability. It was clearly very distressing to even say it out loud. I wonder if they didn’t take Abbie out of school but were told there was no way she could follow through with what the school was doing. Or would only be able to in a limited way? The whole hiring a teacher thing is a way to save face and maintain a narrative.
And I’m sure there have been thoughts/threats of suing JSA, but they documented their own failure to follow through and how they actively worked and continue toagainst any progress JSA made.

Beyond the initial phase of watching, I never believed the public school system failed her and should have lost that lawsuit. Their only failure was not documenting and being able to prove the parents were the issue. That wouldn’t be a problem now.

Regarding the trip when they have actual adult responsibilities at home… While they’re making their half-assed attempt to get her on a schedule on the road, it won’t just be them, it will be everyone in earshot of the RV dealing with it. Which is so inconsiderate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm tired of them always teaching her to wrestle as its not a good thing for her to be learning. They only doing it because they know that the humpers like it and its a good thing to use for content.

• Sad
I hate to say it but they are slowly making Abbie into an unbearable monster - encouraging her to be aggressive with this ridiculous wrestling, feeding her up to become an overweight lump, not potty training her, never saying NO - none of it is funny, none of it is cute. The child is severely mentally deficient and should no longer be used as a so called autism teaching aide. The more I see, the angrier I get.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm tired of them always teaching her to wrestle as its not a good thing for her to be learning. They only doing it because they know that the humpers like it and its a good thing to use for content.
They teach her to wrestle encourage an aggressive behaviour ...but can't teach her NO? Can't teach her to use the bathroom? Again I have 2 autistic teens both toilet trained one took till age 9...the other 11. Both are non verbal.

But Abbie is profoundly IDD...and These two idiots won't address it. This home teacher will be a glorified babysitter...for 6 hours a day. Helping Abbie make her bed, do laundry, unload dishwasher, make her lunch and change her pullups.

That's not a teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate to say it but they are slowly making Abbie into an unbearable monster - encouraging her to be aggressive with this ridiculous wrestling, feeding her up to become an overweight lump, not potty training her, never saying NO - none of it is funny, none of it is cute. The child is severely mentally deficient and should no longer be used as a so called autism teaching aide. The more I see, the angrier I get.
A lot her problems like not being potty trained and other behaviors could be fixed if they worked on them all the time not just when filming her. They are definitely too lazy to take care of her and pretty much ignore her off camera. I'm not saying her behaviors are easy to fix but can be fixed if they put a little effort in.

Reactions: 17
They teach her to wrestle encourage an aggressive behaviour ...but can't teach her NO? Can't teach her to use the bathroom? Again I have 2 autistic teens both toilet trained one took till age 9...the other 11. Both are non verbal.

But Abbie is profoundly IDD...and These two idiots won't address it. This home teacher will be a glorified babysitter...for 6 hours a day. Helping Abbie make her bed, do laundry, unload dishwasher, make her lunch and change her pullups.

That's not a teacher.
Honest question....Is IDD the same as mentally ******** but they changed the wording?

• Heart
And another element of this… Isaiah is not strong enough to resist Abbie’s grip?? You’re a 20 year old able-bodied men. And your sisters one-handed grab it takes you down? Part of me thinks that was all an act
I watched it a few more times and it might be a little of both...Isaiah was told to play into the wrestling for the camera and Abbie's grip is stronger than we realize. :unsure:

Anyone who has seen "Cody" in one of his destructive moods knows how strong he can become in literally the flip of a switch, to the point that once in a while his dad and mom both have to hide from him in their bedroom 🤦‍♀️
Cody's dad is a good-sized man who normally can handle Cody. So why would Abbie not have the same strength? We have seen ASSa try with all of his might (that sounded hilarious as he has no might!!🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO:😂😂) to lift her off the ground from a sitting position.

I'm starting to agree that this was pre-planned and no one took her strength into consideration, which led to his momentary look of 'oh duck' as she pulled more on his shirt with that death grip.🤷‍♀️ He very well could have lifted his chin up earlier on, but I bet he was told how to act by head ASSa for the views.

Normally when they are being goofy Abbie is more present in the moment, laughing, clapping, or honking, and in this case, she had that vacant stare, which was creepy as hell.

Also, this video ad came across my FB today. So many of the things we talk about in this forum end up on my FB feed. 🤦‍♀️:unsure::ROFLMAO:

ponytailASSa.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A lot her problems like not being potty trained and other behaviors could be fixed if they worked on them all the time not just when filming her. They are definitely too lazy to take care of her and pretty much ignore her off camera. I'm not saying her behaviors are easy to fix but can be fixed if they put a little effort in.
Priscilla does nothing except play with her make up mama's online, eat and shop....what Mother can sit doing daily lives constantly having a phone in her hand and preoccupied when your child needs to be toilet training ? Asa has mentioned Priscilla gets mommy guilt? I find that very hard to believe!! This child needs a constant in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

That's not a teacher.
As someone with autism myself seeing the way they treat her makes me sad. They won't potty train her or teach her yes and no because they know people would rather watch her wrestle with her brother. The teacher should not be taking care of abbie as that is the parents job to be doing that. There are so many things they could be teaching her but they think the most important thing for her to learn is how to wrestle.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Honest question....Is IDD the same as mentally ******** but they changed the wording?
Profound IDD

Profound intellectual disability is characterized by the inability to live independently, being in need of close supervision, limited communication, and physical restrictions. This is the most severe category of intellectual disability. Specifically, the fifth edition of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM 5) specifies the conceptual domain as mainly involving concrete rather than symbolic processes. Socially, those with this condition often communicate nonverbally and may only understand simple instructions. Regarding their practical domain, they are generally dependent on others for routine physical and health care.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Sweetums

They are exactly the same, just a kinder word I guess. 🤷‍♀️

In October 2010, Congress passed Rosa's Law, which changed references to “mental retardation” in specified Federal laws to “intellectual disability,” and references to “a mentally ******** individual” to “an individual with an intellectual disability.”

• Heart
I still don’t understand why they want to hire a teacher. Unless it’s a special education teacher. There is nothing academic being taught, nothing that’s being taught in a normal school setting. They just need someone who can teach life skills. A private therapist would be better, they can help with the behaviors. I don’t know anyone with a teaching license that would want to take this job. It’s not teaching! Are they going to offer benefits? Health insurance? Paid vacations… they are going to want to pay respit prices for a teacher.

@Sweetums

They are exactly the same, just a kinder word I guess. 🤷‍♀️

In October 2010, Congress passed Rosa's Law, which changed references to “mental retardation” in specified Federal laws to “intellectual disability,” and references to “a mentally ******** individual” to “an individual with an intellectual disability.”
I had a vousin growing up, and hhe was referred to with the "r" word. That was way before the word became taboo. We never heard the word autism, and never thought anything of it when someone would ask wgat was wrong with him. We saw nothing wrong with the word thrn. It is all in how society used it to call a person that, instead of explaining he was m......r...... Looking back I realize he dis have alot if the same behaviours as Abs, only he could talk. He would sit on our kitchen floor and rock against the one cabinet that would never close as hard as he could. Non stop pretty much. He had other traits of Abbys too, but was potty trained early. I guess he did have both illnesses now that I have learned more about it from this group.....NOT FROM ASSHOLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That empty look Abbie had while she was choking Isaiah looked a bit scary to me for some reason. I know this sounds mean but I would never want to work with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I still don’t understand why they want to hire a teacher. Unless it’s a special education teacher. There is nothing academic being taught, nothing that’s being taught in a normal school setting. They just need someone who can teach life skills. A private therapist would be better, they can help with the behaviors. I don’t know anyone with a teaching license that would want to take this job. It’s not teaching! Are they going to offer benefits? Health insurance? Paid vacations… they are going to want to pay respit prices for a teacher.
The grant that Abbie has, use to only pay for her to be enrolled in private school. This coming year, that grant is allowing for home schoolers to be able to access the funds, if they have certified teachers, teaching at home. Hence the reason they have to find someone with the right credentials to teach. If not, the grant will not pay for that teacher. Of course, Asshat has failed to see that a portion of the day, has to be used to teach actual education and not just life skills either..

That empty look Abbie had while she was choking Isaiah looked a bit scary to me for some reason. I know this sounds mean but I would never want to work with her.
I have four children on the Autism Spectrum. I have only seen that stare one time, when we had our first developmental doctor and we weren’t into questioning the doctor on increasing medications (because I didn’t know better). The doctor upped her stimulant medication to super high levels and caused this same stare off. That was the exact minute that I started questioning the doctor and his medical license (got thrown out of the clinic and was very happy to leave).
I really, really believe that they have increased Abbie’s medications to beyond normal limits, to try and control more of her behaviors. I wouldn’t be surprised if Princess P doesn’t carry emergency medications in her expensive handbag, just for when Abbie gets too much..
Saying this, I have dealt with a lot of children on the Autism Spectrum and that are IDD. I would not feel comfortable being around Abbie solo. I would want at least 1-2 extra hands to help with her behaviors and discipline (which means to teach, with appropriate corrections).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.