Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No clue but Big P's new bestie is now dressing like her! :unsure:🤦‍♀️

:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m:m
View attachment 1288974
Did you see P's mini me... when they were in the kitchen at mold manor.. she was wearing that dumb hat... and Asshat told P she needed a hat and that they looked like they were at a resort... I think he was making fun of the hat... and "mini me"... says..P wears a hat.. she has a hat too...lol.

She is probably thinking if only I had an ID daughter I could exploit as well... she is already well on her way to getting fattened up... probably from hanging around with P..or wanting so badly to be like her.

I have seen the "lives" of her downline... no one watches them. I cant even imagine any of them make enough to sell the minimum to stay active.. so therefore they probably have to buy products..just so they can remain active and be one of P's "besties".

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Did you see P's mini me... when they were in the kitchen at mold manor.. she was wearing that dumb hat... and Asshat told P she needed a hat and that they looked like they were at a resort... I think he was making fun of the hat... and "mini me"... says..P wears a hat.. she has a hat too...lol.

She is probably thinking if only I had an ID daughter I could exploit as well... she is already well on her way to getting fattened up... probably from hanging around with P..or wanting so badly to be like her.

I have seen the "lives" of her downline... no one watches them. I cant even imagine any of them make enough to sell the minimum to stay active.. so therefore they probably have to buy products..just so they can remain active and be one of P's "besties".
I think it's odd that Sherry wasn't there at all. Even if she had to work at SelfishWrld, she didn't work 24/7 - you'd think she would have been invited to dinner or one of the slosh fests. Maybe she didn't want any part of it.

Reactions: 20
Of course, I don’t know, but I don’t think Isaiah is gay. And if he is, that’s his preference. I honestly think he has issues getting and maintaining relationships of either gender. He is probably very lonely.
Poor kid never had any examples from his parents of how to cultivate and maintain true friendships.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's odd that Sherry wasn't there at all. Even if she had to work at SelfishWrld, she didn't work 24/7 - you'd think she would have been invited to dinner or one of the slosh fests. Maybe she didn't want any part of it.
Probably because Sherry doesn't own any bathing suits, could you imagine, her being the fifth wheel/whale on that float😲😝🤢 someone has to come up with a giphy of that, we all know that Turtles can swim😉😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isaiah very well might have an eating disorder, I know anxiety can cause weight loss as well. I just think there’s more too it, his behavior is bizarre to me. There’s like a giant elephant in the room whenever he’s on the vlog, and the family is pretending like it’s not there. He looks sickly, and his behavior is off. He’s acting twitchy and his eyes are lifeless almost. I think he’s been abusing some pills and he’s having a hard time coming off of it now that he’s home.The fact that they haven’t made one comment about his DRASTIC weightloss leads me to believe there is something deeper than anxiety or maybe even an eating disorder because I feel like little man would have exploited that 100 times over. Isaiah is struggling, blah blah. The effects of having an autism sibling, Something stupid and exploitative. They would be much more ashamed of a drug problem hence why they could be ignoring it. Just a thought.
I can only imagine how his father treats him…he has no problem embarrassing him or saying rude things to him on camera, I can only imagine how he is when the camera is off. Now Summer is gone and Abbies care/distractions is falling back into his lap. They use people,regardless if family or not,to the point of exhaustion and thats where he probably is struggling. If we see the decline of Abbie in 15 minute videos,imagine what he is experiencing living it….chaos does not go well with anxiety.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isaiah's latest VLOG..."They Broke My Heart"...he is referring to his dumb one wheel getting replaced..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Maasives A holes. If you actually let Abbie stay in school for another year she would have a proper graduation. She would be taught by someone who knows how to teach properly and she has the opportunity to stay in JSA until she is 20 or so I think. She is learning NOTHING at home- give her the best chance and let her learn and perhaps get into some kinda JSA community like they hoped to build so she is learning and is cared for by people who actually know how to teach IDD and autism teens and adults and don’t wanna profit and exploit her
Why would they let her stay in school when they could have her homeschooled so they can exploit her and use her for content. I think the exploiting is the main reason she is being homeschooled.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Isaiah's latest VLOG..."They Broke My Heart"...he is referring to his dumb one wheel getting replaced..
This is like Asa and the "Autistic girl learns to swim" tit.
No content, so just talk about the same ol' tit.
This one wheel tit has been beat to death.
I cant even listen.
"Yeah. im excited. Im like super excited. I cant put into words how excited I am."
Nope- you sure cant! o_Oo_O
ETA- If you cant tell, I think his vlog is tit. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I got some great screenshots, but also found some older pics of the maass Squad, I will post those later. Right now I'm just focusing on P.

A nose scratch
20220523_120845.jpg

A piglet, more proof that they are related... It could be either A or P
20220523_121234.jpg
20220523_120615.jpg
There is a tiny gap of light between her calves, my calves never touch when I'm standing. Look at her left shoe , it looks like it's barely holding up, and those poor Piggies are going overboard.

Another nose scratch.
20220523_120928.jpg

Down 105 lbs, up 105 lbs, 50 of it is in her chin.
Screenshot_20220523-120049.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm happy for Isaiah. The Onewheel seriously helps with mental tit. The one thing Isaiah got right is that floating on a Onewheel is a total vibe. Absolutely helps with anxiety, depression, and all that jazz. We ride 40-60 deep through the busy streets in a major city. It is such a freeing feeling. I regularly run errands on my Onewheel. I make a day out of it. The amount of people his age he could meet up with and float with is abundant. Especially due to the fact that you can ride that thing year-round without having to literally wear your snowboard clothing when you float in the winter in Florida. The title is clickbait. I'm sure he did that because most of his following is old women that watch because of Abbie. Anywho, Isaiah will have a blast on the trail with the GT. it is a beast, but if he doesn't keep it charged (even though it has 25-30 mile range) he will have a hell of a time carrying that. I have an upgraded Pint and got an XR (The XR is already too heavy for me), but Future Motion has it to be fixed. However, I didn't make a video about it crying that it rides nose up no matter what mode or custom setting it's in with not even a mile on it.

Reactions: 20
I got some great screenshots, but also found some older pics of the maass Squad, I will post those later. Right now I'm just focusing on P.

A nose scratch
View attachment 1289564

A piglet, more proof that they are related... It could be either A or P
View attachment 1289569View attachment 1289531 There is a tiny gap of light between her calves, my calves never touch when I'm standing. Look at her left shoe , it looks like it's barely holding up, and those poor Piggies are going overboard.

Another nose scratch.
View attachment 1289584

Down 105 lbs, up 105 lbs, 50 of it is in her chin. View attachment 1289518
Thilla the thexth kitten has a calf gap. Those are some bikini and fitness goals 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m here!! Thank you for asking. I fell off of my upstairs balcony and am lucky to only have a broken wrist and sprained ankle. It’s hard to type with only my left hand. You guys are doing a fantastic job slamming the Maassives!

I worry about her. I hope she’ll pop in n soon.
@Kimmied well there you are but I gather from your comment that you have not been behaving. 😉 I thought the only time it was ok to fall off balconies was at Mardi Gras! I'm glad the only thing you hurt was your ankle and wrist, but when you can type better I hope you can tell us how you managed to fall. My spidey-senses are tingling. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi, new to this site...

I stopped watching FatheringAutism videos many months ago when P&A started medicating Abbie with stronger drugs in some pathetic attempt to "help" her. I saw Abbie slipping into a sedated state (all while P&A proclaimed how wonderful she was doing because "we can sit through dinner in a restaurant now!") & just when I thought it was over P&A announced that she wasn't yet at the highest dosage & would receive more in a few more days. I couldn't stomach
watching these fools shove pills down their daughter's throat in a some twisted attempt to have an easier life.

BUT, I have to say, all of your comments have me dyinggg to go back to watching the videos again! Y'all are cracking me up (& telling it like it is), which I love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.