Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Tattlers! Can we give a great big THANK YOU followed by an AMEN šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ to our friend @SCCOct66 for our new and very catchy thread titleā€¦
Yes we can Pig..we certainly can see youā€¦ALL of you. Unfortunately!
You guyth are the bestest! Lets Tattle Loves!
6F1674DF-F824-437A-A1E4-6812DCE3CB67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
ā­ Long Post Warning ā­

Thoughts on tonightā€™s vlog.

Asshat looks ROUGH in the start of the vlog. Eyes are glassy and bloodshot, face looks even more bloated than usual.

Major sigh at Princess P ā€œhaving a hard timeā€ shopping for Abbieā€™s Birthday gifts. Princess P is far more sad for herself than she is for Abbie. So is Asshat to an extent. Because A&P see their kids as extensions of themselves rather than their own people, theyā€™re more concerned about about how it reflects on them that Abbie would rather have a stuffed toy that plays music rather than buying her her first car. It reminds P very clearly that Abbie is nowhere near the typical teenage girl she is obsessed with.

Asshat says it doesnā€™t get easier but you learn to deal with those feelings better. Are you talking about you and P? WTF? Yet another example of Asshat saying one thing but actually doing the opposite. You two spend more time and energy mourning who you wish Abbie was rather than accepting and meeting Abbie where she is. I donā€™t see how youā€™ve dealt with those feelings better, at all.

Isaiah tries to save things by ā€˜spontaneouslyā€™ complimenting A&P that theyā€™ve ā€˜gotten better in finding value in the things that are not typical.ā€™ā€¦ again, WHO are you talking about? Lol

P returns from shopping, talking about how sad and emotionally tired she is. That itā€™s hard being Abbieā€™s ā€œpersonal shopperā€. No, it isnā€™t. Itā€™d be pretty simple to get her a lot of sensory friendly toys that she would love. Youā€™d just rather listen to your ego about what you think and wish she would be and would want.

Asshat tries to add on some autism education talking about Abbieā€™s excessive yelling and how if she was doing it as a way of attention seeking, they would redirect her to the appropriate blah blah blah. No, no you wouldnā€™t because you donā€™t. Weā€™ve seen it. Many many times. I sometimes think Asshat forgets what heā€™s shown us in the vlogs that are in opposition to what he tries to tell us.

Kinda sad how the birthday activity board w. the cups which is right on target for Abbie was suggested to P by someone else. Not surprising tho as P gets 99.9% of all her ideas for things from other people. Her idea was to get Abbie a nail polish/painting kit?

Asshat thinks itā€™s ironic that UK viewers comment on how they donā€™t understand Americansā€™ obsession with guns (when he and Isaiah go clay shooting) because the clay shooting is a British sport. So, just in case you UKā€™ers are unaware of your own history, Asshat is here to educate you! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last thing, the ā€˜commercialā€™ for slimelife suncare, you definitely got me laughing, Asswipe. ā€œAre you apprehensive about the damaging effects the sun can have on your beautiful skin?ā€ ā€“ clearly Princess P isnā€™t! Miss Crispy Baked in all her glory. LMAO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My daughter has autism. She graduated high school but has the mentality of a middle school child. She is 24. I have never cried over the fact that she will never drive, have kids ect. I have never even given that much thought! Lol
she is who she. She likes to carry stuffed animals around with her. So, she does. It doesnā€™t matter how old she is . She likes cartoons and animals.

All that matters is her happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Hey Tattlers! Can we give a great big THANK YOU followed by an AMEN šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ to our friend @SCCOct66 for our new and very catchy thread titleā€¦
View attachment 1265212
Thanks for the new thread, guys!

Also, that pic of Priscilla is a perfect example: Has anyone else ever noticed how when she wears a ponytail, it looks like she's wearing a hat made of her own hair?

Anyway, continuing on what we were talking about in the previous thread, every time Priscilla cries over how she's missing out on "typical teen" experiences like getting manicures and going on shopping sprees with Abbie, I find it so telling that she assumes Abbie would definitely be into those things if she were neurotypical...she and Ass can only accept fantasy versions of their children. How do they know she wouldn't be some goth kid dressed in all black with tons of eyeliner? Not want long nails because she played guitar? Be obsessed with sports and wear the same uniform of basketball shorts and tank top every day? Any one of the many versions of teenage girlhood that are out there? Why do they assume she would be some mall-loving, iced-coffee-sipping, French-tipped fashion plate?

Again, it's this absolute lack of intellectual curiosity and inability to imagine what other people's lives are like. It never even occurs to them that she may not have learned to drive, or gotten married, or had kids, or whatever anyway.

Just like they have the fantasy of Autism Princess Abbie, they have the fantasy of Typical Teen Abbie who would live in the knockoff Pottery Barn Kids pink bedroom that Priscilla built for her, and love to hang out with her "cool" influencer parents while they splash out the cash. Newsflash, Cilla: if Abbie were neurotypical, you wouldn't have your big Southern belle house cluttered with Costco furniture, and constant trips to Target for "all the things." You would still be living in a rental with secondhand couches, working for Shipt with bottle-blonde hair, and Abbie would probably want nothing to do with you because you're uncool as hell and you wouldn't have any money to buy her "love" like you do Isaiah's. Cry about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
My daughter has autism. She graduated high school but has the mentality of a middle school child. She is 24. I have never cried over the fact that she will never drive, have kids ect. I have never even given that much thought! Lol
she is who she. She likes to carry stuffed animals around with her. So, she does. It doesnā€™t matter how old she is . She likes cartoons and animals.

This is the way good parenting is. We may have hopes for our kids but in the end it's about what they find joy in. And whatever that is, it makes us parents happy. Problem is it was always about what Cilla wanted, not what is best for Abbie. And it will always be that way.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Also, that pic of Priscilla is a perfect example: Has anyone else ever noticed how when she wears a ponytail, it looks like she's wearing a hat made of her own hair?

Anyway, continuing on what we were talking about in the previous thread, every time Priscilla cries over how she's missing out on "typical teen" experiences like getting manicures and going on shopping sprees with Abbie, I find it so telling that she assumes Abbie would definitely be into those things if she were neurotypical...she and Ass can only accept fantasy versions of their children. How do they know she wouldn't be some goth kid dressed in all black with tons of eyeliner? Not want long nails because she played guitar? Be obsessed with sports and wear the same uniform of basketball shorts and tank top every day? Any one of the many versions of teenage girlhood that are out there? Why do they assume she would be some mall-loving, iced-coffee-sipping, French-tipped fashion plate?

Again, it's this absolute lack of intellectual curiosity and inability to imagine what other people's lives are like. It never even occurs to them that she may not have learned to drive, or gotten married, or had kids, or whatever anyway.

Just like they have the fantasy of Autism Princess Abbie, they have the fantasy of Typical Teen Abbie who would live in the knockoff Pottery Barn Kids pink bedroom that Priscilla built for her, and love to hang out with her "cool" influencer parents while they splash out the cash. Newsflash, Cilla: if Abbie were neurotypical, you wouldn't have your big Southern belle house cluttered with Costco furniture, and constant trips to Target for "all the things." You would still be living in a rental with secondhand couches, working for Shipt with bottle-blonde hair, and Abbie would probably want nothing to do with you because you're uncool as hell and you wouldn't have any money to buy her "love" like you do Isaiah's. Cry about that.
Just wanted to say I love this post šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I have a 16 yo girl... she hates shopping, doesn't wear makeup or nail polish, not a single dress or skirt in the house. She likes space and aircraft (may get her pilots license this summer) and classic cars. She is also a gamer. Not sure why P can't let go of this image of a teen girl that would likely not even exist regardless.

And if Abbie were "typical," and anything like her mom, she would probably be pregnant by now, 300 pounds, or both. Maybe on drugs to cope with having these two as parents. They should be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
P and Asshat going on and on about Buckle..so stupid..they are bragging about how many followers they have?? Omg

also buckle does not have pigs size .. the largest size is 18.

abbie can care less about those super tightjeans they get at buckle..she would just as soon wear sweats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Asa, If Abbie was typical, you wouldn't have a Youtube channel to exploit her. Isaiah, Abbie wouldn't be driving you to Dunkin because you would be in a rental not getting Dunking multiple times a day. Asa and Piggy keep wishing the "typical" into Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can I just say that Assaā€™s response to Abbie bringing him that full cup was HORRIBLE?? Like he seemed borderline pissed off at her. And here sheā€™s done something independently, bringing him that cup, laughing and seeming quite pleased with herself. And heā€™s trying to make her take it away, frustrated and mad and ugh. UGH. Way to encourage her to do things, jerk.

ETA- Also, the way they went on and on about customer service and implying itā€™s not that great most of the time in other places says volumes about the ridiculous expectations they must have, and how they treat people serving them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think that most of what they struggle with is refusing to accept that Abbie is intellectually disabled. They go on and on about the autism thing, but as she is getting older it's evident to everyone that she is fairly majorly intellectually disabled. If they accepted that (and gave up the stupid pretense of her being a typical 16 year old girl) then their lives and Abbie's life would be better. Get her into programmes that allow intellectually disabled kids to thrive to the best of their ability, get her appropriate support, get her toys/ activities that she is interested in and will benefit her etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Regarding the cup- did everyone see him sniff the contents? It was P's cup. I think he may have been mad that it couldve had booze it, and P left it sitting around for her to get.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
And if they are looking for a daughter who is ā€˜typicalā€, isnā€™t there an 18 year old daughter who fits that bill?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a 16 yo girl... she hates shopping, doesn't wear makeup or nail polish, not a single dress or skirt in the house. She likes space and aircraft (may get her pilots license this summer) and classic cars. She is also a gamer. Not sure why P can't let go of this image of a teen girl that would likely not even exist regardless.

And if Abbie were "typical," and anything like her mom, she would probably be pregnant by now, 300 pounds, or both. Maybe on drugs to cope with having these two as parents. They should be grateful.
I don't have kids, but when I was sixteen, 50% of my wardrobe came from the boys' section and the other 50% was flannels from my dad's closet šŸ¤£ Thankfully my fashion sense got a little better in the latter half of high school...but still, back then I never wore makeup, had zero interest in learning to drive, and was a bookworm who wrote poetry and movie scripts, listened to classic rock, obsessed over The X-Files, taught myself to code websites, collected quartz crystals, and still climbed trees for fun. I assume all the kids in my life will have their own unique sets of interests as they get older, too...and honestly, whatever they end up wearing or wherever they end up shopping will be the LEAST important thing about them. I guess because Ass & Pee don't have any friends or hobbies other than empty consumerism, they can't imagine their kids having those things either. And if the way they treat Isaiah is any indication...they would just ridicule Abbie out of any hobbies and friendships she had, until she gave off the same vanilla junior senator vibes as her brother.

And yeah, I didn't want to be too cruel in my last post, but...I was actually thinking the most realistic version of a neurotypical Abbie would probably be binge-eating and making bad decisions with boys because her crappy home life left her desperate for love and acceptance. And given the obsession her parents have with her looking a certain way, wearing certain clothes, being a "model" etc...she would probably have gotten the message that her looks were the only thing of value about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Asshat looks ROUGH in the start of the vlog. Eyes are glassy and bloodshot, face looks even more bloated than usual.

Major sigh at Princess P ā€œhaving a hard timeā€ shopping for Abbieā€™s Birthday gifts. Princess P is far more sad for herself than she is for Abbie. So is Asshat to an extent. Because A&P see their kids as extensions of themselves rather than their own people, theyā€™re more concerned about about how it reflects on them that Abbie would rather have a stuffed toy that plays music rather than buying her her first car. It reminds P very clearly that Abbie is nowhere near the typical teenage girl she is obsessed with.

Asshat says it doesnā€™t get easier but you learn to deal with those feelings better. Are you talking about you and P? WTF? Yet another example of Asshat saying one thing but actually doing the opposite. You two spend more time and energy mourning who you wish Abbie was rather than accepting and meeting Abbie where she is. I donā€™t see how youā€™ve dealt with those feelings better, at all.

Isaiah tries to save things by ā€˜spontaneouslyā€™ complimenting A&P that theyā€™ve ā€˜gotten better in finding value in the things that are not typical.ā€™ā€¦ again, WHO are you talking about? Lol

P returns from shopping, talking about how sad and emotionally tired she is. That itā€™s hard being Abbieā€™s ā€œpersonal shopperā€. No, it isnā€™t. Itā€™d be pretty simple to get her a lot of sensory friendly toys that she would love. Youā€™d just rather listen to your ego about what you think and wish she would be and would want.

Asshat tries to add on some autism education talking about Abbieā€™s excessive yelling and how if she was doing it as a way of attention seeking, they would redirect her to the appropriate blah blah blah. No, no you wouldnā€™t because you donā€™t. Weā€™ve seen it. Many many times. I sometimes think Asshat forgets what heā€™s shown us in the vlogs that are in opposition to what he tries to tell us.

Kinda sad how the birthday activity board w. the cups which is right on target for Abbie was suggested to P by someone else. Not surprising tho as P gets 99.9% of all her ideas for things from other people. Her idea was to get Abbie a nail polish/painting kit?

Asshat thinks itā€™s ironic that UK viewers comment on how they donā€™t understand Americansā€™ obsession with guns (when he and Isaiah go clay shooting) because the clay shooting is a British sport. So, just in case you UKā€™ers are unaware of your own history, Asshat is here to educate you! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last thing, the ā€˜commercialā€™ for slimelife suncare, you definitely got me laughing, Asswipe. ā€œAre you apprehensive about the damaging effects the sun can have on your beautiful skin?ā€ ā€“ clearly Princess P isnā€™t! Miss Crispy Baked in all her glory. LMAO!
I couldnt even watch all of it A just never shuts up, then THE MOTHER turns a ridiculous story into something all about her. On and on and on. The MOTHER thinks sheā€™s the Queen of England as the surfs gather around to be at her beck and call! Lady you ainā€™t nothing more than Mrs Joe Blow from down the street. How is it possible to have so many drugged or hungover people in one house. They all looked and sounded rough this morning. The harder they try the stupider they look.. Poor 17 yr. old Abbie, Her fate is sealed. All those narcissists trying to out do each.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Abbie doesn't give a tit where her clothes come from. Priscilla does. Priscilla is the one who wants to shop at Buckle. Ya'll are absolutely correct about Priscilla projecting all her own typical teen dreams onto Abbie. I was a total Tomboy as a kid. I was never in a dress, never was into makeup, had spikey hair in the front, all of my dolls were boys, and I was much more likely to be friends with all the goth chicks in school than the cheerleaders. My mom really missed out on the whole typical teen girl thing too....lol. Good thing she accepted me for the odd bookworm I was and didn't buy me press on nail kits or cry about me not being the girl she could take out to fancy clothes boutiques. I live in t-shirts/hoodies and leggings or yoga pants. I could never wear the tight ass jeans that P does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Personal ShopperšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ How about trying to be her MOTHER, take care of her Personal Hygiene, her bathing, her needs that only a mother can do, bottom line is simple you donā€™t like her and resent the fact she really doesnā€™t like you. If you think that every Mother on this planet cant see right through the act you are sadly mistaken. Maybe try some therapy you might feel a lot better. Nah, who we fooling.. That is what is sad..

• Sad
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1265212
Thanks all - and 100% credit to @mbkw999 for this genius observation- they said it and I remembered it. We arenā€™t fools, Priscilla! Tattle on, Tattle friends!! And I say we adopt the hashtag #bykwcsyr? (witch, you know we can see you, right?) whenever she posts some ridiculously altered photos!

Cheers to you, Mamma, for meeting and loving your daughter where she is and who she is. I donā€™t know you but I dare say you donā€™t eat and drink yourself into oblivion because you pine for the life that ā€œcould have beenā€. Your girl is lucky to have you. Welcome to Tattle!

Abbie doesn't give a tit where her clothes come from. Priscilla does. Priscilla is the one who wants to shop at Buckle. Ya'll are absolutely correct about Priscilla projecting all her own typical teen dreams onto Abbie. I was a total Tomboy as a kid. I was never in a dress, never was into makeup, had spikey hair in the front, all of my dolls were boys, and I was much more likely to be friends with all the goth chicks in school than the cheerleaders. My mom really missed out on the whole typical teen girl thing too....lol. Good thing she accepted me for the odd bookworm I was and didn't buy me press on nail kits or cry about me not being the girl she could take out to fancy clothes boutiques. I live in t-shirts/hoodies and leggings or yoga pants. I could never wear the tight ass jeans that P does.
Her saying it was a ā€œPretty Womanā€ moment says it all. If it actually happened, it was ALLLLLL about Piggy and feeling famous. Frickinā€™ pathetic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.