Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Asswipe, if we're making fun of your battleship sized wife's weight, so aren't others. Those humpers that love you much and lie about how good she looks, is that really the fan base you need? Maybe the negativity creates the most interest? Oh ya, that and your helpless daughter you milk to be able to have the RV and new truck, etc. Plus the money coming in from the income in your wife's name so you don't have to feel guilty for neglecting your number one daughter financially. You're quite a man. Ask Rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic:
Has anyone heard from @Kimmied ?
I’m here!! Thank you for asking. I fell off of my upstairs balcony and am lucky to only have a broken wrist and sprained ankle. It’s hard to type with only my left hand. You guys are doing a fantastic job slamming the Maassives!

She reacted to one of my posts a few days ago. ❤ I am also curious about @Broken puzzle Has anyone heard from her?
I worry about her. I hope she’ll pop in n soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else follow Jordan and her Mom?
Notice how Jordan is graduating from school this week? Full graduation gown and all…
I am really wondering if they gave Abbie a cap and tassel or if Princess P threw a fit about this being Abbie’s last year and demanded they allow her to participate.
I mean, Abbie isn’t graduating with any sort of degree and not even a full 12 years of attendance of school…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That white dress looks horrendous on her. It makes her look even fatter than she is. I guess she thinks she is a sex kitten in it or something?

They look like a bunch of people who were told to stand next to each other, rather than friends or a team. Really awkward. But maybe I am seeing something different?
Where are her BFFs? Kaitlyn something or other and the other woman with the vlog about an autistic daughter? And what about all those other "friends" she keeps mentioning?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I consider myself “older”…never say “old”! Lol

I see Billy, and Lisa, Michael and Diane…never saw ME! 🤪
Never saw me, I'm a female with a male's name...but I always waited, my sister also..her name is Phyllis.

Reactions: 6
When Daddy films your Tinder shots. 💦🔥
View attachment 1287020
View attachment 1287021
And Mommy is hungover and hitting the gourmet dog treats in the kitchen.
View attachment 1287026
I must admit to enjoying a cold beer and a Milkbone biscuit after a hot afternoon of mowing the grass. Let’s call it my curious phase! 😉 Happy Birthday Big P! It looks like it hit you like a Mack truck.
Those pool shots of Isiah were so gross and inappropriate.
And I bet the Mack truck is totaled

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kimmied! OMG! Thank God your injuries weren’t much worse!! My goodness!!! Praying you’ll heal quickly. Take care of yourself. Hugs to you…💖

• Heart
Does anyone else follow Jordan and her Mom?
Notice how Jordan is graduating from school this week? Full graduation gown and all…
I am really wondering if they gave Abbie a cap and tassel or if Princess P threw a fit about this being Abbie’s last year and demanded they allow her to participate.
I mean, Abbie isn’t graduating with any sort of degree and not even a full 12 years of attendance of school…
Hey Maasives A holes. If you actually let Abbie stay in school for another year she would have a proper graduation. She would be taught by someone who knows how to teach properly and she has the opportunity to stay in JSA until she is 20 or so I think. She is learning NOTHING at home- give her the best chance and let her learn and perhaps get into some kinda JSA community like they hoped to build so she is learning and is cared for by people who actually know how to teach IDD and autism teens and adults and don’t wanna profit and exploit her

• Heart
Never saw me, I'm a female with a male's name...but I always waited, my sister also..her name is Phyllis.
She would say a shorter nick name for my real name. Both my mom and I never called our kids by nick names. If I wanted, say an Anastasia, I’d never call her anything other than Anastasia. BTW, I don’t have an Anastasia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like little man would have exploited that 100 times over. Isaiah is struggling, blah blah. The effects of having an autism sibling, Something stupid and exploitative. They would be much more ashamed of a drug problem hence why they could be ignoring it. Just a thought.
hmm interesting thoughts. He had some embarrassing stuff posted about him back in the old videos. Unless Isiah has said No - but then again he didnt Care then when Isiah said, does this have to be in the video and he clearly doesn’t care when Abbie said no so why start now.
Either
a) your right and they are embarrassed. It’s not good for the brand, the image etc.

B) Isiah has said he want to talk about it on his blog and since that benefits them they want to wait

C) they know it drives attention and people here are talking and worried so any attention is good

D) Ass and Pigcilla haven’t noticed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course, I don’t know, but I don’t think Isaiah is gay. And if he is, that’s his preference. I honestly think he has issues getting and maintaining relationships of either gender. He is probably very lonely.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Hey Asswipe, if we're making fun of your battleship sized wife's weight, so aren't others. Those humpers that love you much and lie about how good she looks, is that really the fan base you need? Maybe the negativity creates the most interest? Oh ya, that and your helpless daughter you milk to be able to have the RV and new truck, etc. Plus the money coming in from the income in your wife's name so you don't have to feel guilty for neglecting your number one daughter financially. You're quite a man. Ask Rosie.
Who's Rosie??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.