Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new to this site...

I stopped watching FatheringAutism videos many months ago when P&A started medicating Abbie with stronger drugs in some pathetic attempt to "help" her. I saw Abbie slipping into a sedated state (all while P&A proclaimed how wonderful she was doing because "we can sit through dinner in a restaurant now!") & just when I thought it was over P&A announced that she wasn't yet at the highest dosage & would receive more in a few more days. I couldn't stomach
watching these fools shove pills down their daughter's throat in a some twisted attempt to have an easier life.

BUT, I have to say, all of your comments have me dyinggg to go back to watching the videos again! Y'all are cracking me up (& telling it like it is), which I love.
Welcome to Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she’s trying to promote them - they are her biggest ass kissers…. Always in comment section of her lives. I know one of them buys 2 amaze boxes a month…. I think they do Big P’s cheer leading…. Just saw that one woman whose been in debt forever do a live. She is in a perilous situation, but bought a cult convention ticket, put air fare on credit card, no AC in her car and can’t make her monthly bills. Offering to give away 20-25 worth of product to anyone who orders, because she clearly buys too much. Why doesn’t someone in her lovely sisterhood have a word to her? This is what MLMs do to some people.
Horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Down 105 lbs, up 105 lbs, 50 of it is in her chin
But, but, that can't be right!!!?? Just the other day she posted her picture and the camera doesn't lie!! :unsure: 🤣🤣

1653348770044.png
1653348864964.png

Check out the shopped chin that's resting on her hand. That's such a bad edit that her face is misshapen. But, ma'am she uses no filters or photoshopping!

1653349056848.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I consider myself “older”…never say “old”! Lol

I see Billy, and Lisa, Michael and Diane…never saw ME! 🤪
"Magic mirror, tell me today....will all my friends have fun at play?"
And those big ass mugs of milk with the huge cookies was the start of my eating problem, lol.
And the stick horses they played with were awesome!

• Haha
  • Heart
That's really hard to say. She could take after either or both her parents... or be nothing like any if them. If Ab were "normal" her entire living situation would be different. Maasholes wouldn't have the income they do now and likely be divorced. So it wouldn't be as simple as removing asd/idd from the equation. And a lot goes into who we are as people.

Hell I had a friend with two boys, close in age, and one turned out just like I figured and other not so much (known mother since we were kids.)

Though I couldn't see Ab liking her mother any more if she were typical. So that wouldn't likely change.
Probably would stay the same, the boy is P’s and Abby without a doubt would be a spoiled Daddy’s girl which would add more to the Mothers resentment.

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say that I wish all Tattlers well. For some reason, the tattle app is a cluster duck. I usually read and comment when I'm out, but waiting on something,
But, but, that can't be right!!!?? Just the other day she posted her picture and the camera doesn't lie!! :unsure: 🤣🤣

View attachment 1289889View attachment 1289896

Check out the shopped chin that's resting on her hand. That's such a bad edit that her face is misshapen. But, ma'am she uses no filters or photoshopping!

View attachment 1289903
I so wish I had a spare account on FB to ask her what happened to her hand. I would be very specific and see how she gaslighted, denied, and then turned it around on me for being mean. She would take no accountability for deceiving and lying to the world.

• Heart
"Magic mirror, tell me today....will all my friends have fun at play?"
And those big ass mugs of milk with the huge cookies was the start of my eating problem, lol.
And the stick horses they played with were awesome!
Just when I think I’m going to get the theme song out of my head... it comes back!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably because Sherry doesn't own any bathing suits, could you imagine, her being the fifth wheel/whale on that float😲😝🤢 someone has to come up with a giphy of that, we all know that Turtles can swim😉😉😂
Maybe Sherry, and others showed up on Sat. A didn’t vlog that day cause none of these people want to be featured in his videos and get roasted.. lots of stuff going on behind the scenes that will creep out over time…😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm happy for Isaiah. The Onewheel seriously helps with mental tit. The one thing Isaiah got right is that floating on a Onewheel is a total vibe. Absolutely helps with anxiety, depression, and all that jazz. We ride 40-60 deep through the busy streets in a major city. It is such a freeing feeling. I regularly run errands on my Onewheel. I make a day out of it. The amount of people his age he could meet up with and float with is abundant. Especially due to the fact that you can ride that thing year-round without having to literally wear your snowboard clothing when you float in the winter in Florida. The title is clickbait. I'm sure he did that because most of his following is old women that watch because of Abbie. Anywho, Isaiah will have a blast on the trail with the GT. it is a beast, but if he doesn't keep it charged (even though it has 25-30 mile range) he will have a hell of a time carrying that. I have an upgraded Pint and got an XR (The XR is already too heavy for me), but Future Motion has it to be fixed. However, I didn't make a video about it crying that it rides nose up no matter what mode or custom setting it's in with not even a mile on it.
I agree. At least he’s outside, fresh air, etc. He just needs to find some people to hang with. I am sure there is a one wheel group in Jacksonville. He needs people to hang with that aren’t his freaking family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is about that time, guyth! 😻 Empty out those plastic drink pails, and fill those suckers up with some creative juice. 😹
🐗WeeWeeWee🐗
Don’t forget the Thread Suggestion add to your post. 😘
66AB03E0-E3E3-4FAF-9F7D-EF767D6B133A.jpeg

• Haha

View attachment 1289889View attachment 1289896

View attachment 1289903
Because she was drunk off her ass when she did it. What I can’t understand with any of them is don’t they go back and watch things and look at things sober?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.