Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiebean70

My daughter has autism. She graduated high school but has the mentality of a middle school child. She is 24. I have never cried over the fact that she will never drive, have kids ect. I have never even given that much thought! Lol
she is who she. She likes to carry stuffed animals around with her. So, she does. It doesn’t matter how old she is . She likes cartoons and animals.

All that matters is her happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

bready

VIP Member
Hey Tattlers! Can we give a great big THANK YOU followed by an AMEN 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 to our friend @SCCOct66 for our new and very catchy thread title…
Yes we can Pig..we certainly can see you…ALL of you. Unfortunately!
You guyth are the bestest! Lets Tattle Loves!
View attachment 1265212
Thanks for the new thread, guys!

Also, that pic of Priscilla is a perfect example: Has anyone else ever noticed how when she wears a ponytail, it looks like she's wearing a hat made of her own hair?

Anyway, continuing on what we were talking about in the previous thread, every time Priscilla cries over how she's missing out on "typical teen" experiences like getting manicures and going on shopping sprees with Abbie, I find it so telling that she assumes Abbie would definitely be into those things if she were neurotypical...she and Ass can only accept fantasy versions of their children. How do they know she wouldn't be some goth kid dressed in all black with tons of eyeliner? Not want long nails because she played guitar? Be obsessed with sports and wear the same uniform of basketball shorts and tank top every day? Any one of the many versions of teenage girlhood that are out there? Why do they assume she would be some mall-loving, iced-coffee-sipping, French-tipped fashion plate?

Again, it's this absolute lack of intellectual curiosity and inability to imagine what other people's lives are like. It never even occurs to them that she may not have learned to drive, or gotten married, or had kids, or whatever anyway.

Just like they have the fantasy of Autism Princess Abbie, they have the fantasy of Typical Teen Abbie who would live in the knockoff Pottery Barn Kids pink bedroom that Priscilla built for her, and love to hang out with her "cool" influencer parents while they splash out the cash. Newsflash, Cilla: if Abbie were neurotypical, you wouldn't have your big Southern belle house cluttered with Costco furniture, and constant trips to Target for "all the things." You would still be living in a rental with secondhand couches, working for Shipt with bottle-blonde hair, and Abbie would probably want nothing to do with you because you're uncool as hell and you wouldn't have any money to buy her "love" like you do Isaiah's. Cry about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
They really are so delusional, saying they “aren’t there yet” in reference to that vocational school. Seriously, she’s not able to understand the mechanics involved in blowing her nose! She’s definitely not going to be able to go out into the workforce. Will they ever be realistic about her abilities and accept her for who she is?

Also hi, I’m new here! I actually started out liking the family and their YouTube channel, but slowly kept noticing little things that just seemed off, and what really got me was the birthday video where Prisszilla gave her a kit to do her nails rather than something she’d actually LOVE AND ENJOY, like a soft toy that plays music. It’s heartbreaking that she values her fantasy of having a neurotypical daughter more than the actual daughter she has!

I’m a writer and crazy hedgehog lady. (My hedgies are me heart! I only have one at the moment, my sweet girl Quillemina. But I’m always taking in rescues.

Yikes! Sorry this was so long. 🫢 I’ll try to keep it brief in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Kimmied

VIP Member
Hey, Assa and Tinkerhog!! I’m on my way to Heidelberg University right now to watch my kid graduate from a masters program with a Latin degree. In four years he has kept a 3.9 grade point average. And he went to a regular high school where he was named one of the kids to watch for. And started on his football team varsity in both high school and university as a freshman. He’ll be enrolled in his doctorate classes in the fall, after he and two of his siblings take a trip to Italy. Let me hear more about how successful Isaiah is.
(sorry for the brag, I’m just very proud of this kid).

• Heart
Reactions: 46

MaidenX

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread, guys!

Also, that pic of Priscilla is a perfect example: Has anyone else ever noticed how when she wears a ponytail, it looks like she's wearing a hat made of her own hair?

Anyway, continuing on what we were talking about in the previous thread, every time Priscilla cries over how she's missing out on "typical teen" experiences like getting manicures and going on shopping sprees with Abbie, I find it so telling that she assumes Abbie would definitely be into those things if she were neurotypical...she and Ass can only accept fantasy versions of their children. How do they know she wouldn't be some goth kid dressed in all black with tons of eyeliner? Not want long nails because she played guitar? Be obsessed with sports and wear the same uniform of basketball shorts and tank top every day? Any one of the many versions of teenage girlhood that are out there? Why do they assume she would be some mall-loving, iced-coffee-sipping, French-tipped fashion plate?

Again, it's this absolute lack of intellectual curiosity and inability to imagine what other people's lives are like. It never even occurs to them that she may not have learned to drive, or gotten married, or had kids, or whatever anyway.

Just like they have the fantasy of Autism Princess Abbie, they have the fantasy of Typical Teen Abbie who would live in the knockoff Pottery Barn Kids pink bedroom that Priscilla built for her, and love to hang out with her "cool" influencer parents while they splash out the cash. Newsflash, Cilla: if Abbie were neurotypical, you wouldn't have your big Southern belle house cluttered with Costco furniture, and constant trips to Target for "all the things." You would still be living in a rental with secondhand couches, working for Shipt with bottle-blonde hair, and Abbie would probably want nothing to do with you because you're uncool as hell and you wouldn't have any money to buy her "love" like you do Isaiah's. Cry about that.
I have a 16 yo girl... she hates shopping, doesn't wear makeup or nail polish, not a single dress or skirt in the house. She likes space and aircraft (may get her pilots license this summer) and classic cars. She is also a gamer. Not sure why P can't let go of this image of a teen girl that would likely not even exist regardless.

And if Abbie were "typical," and anything like her mom, she would probably be pregnant by now, 300 pounds, or both. Maybe on drugs to cope with having these two as parents. They should be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa is so cringe worthy. It drives me nuts when Brandi makes a statement, and then Asa parrots it back, only changing a few words.
He's trying to make it appear as if he is Brandis equal, and that it is a collaboration between two educated people, instead of one educated person and one dumbass. 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
This is what Abbie sees basically every single day. I count FOUR cameras pointed at her just in this picture. This is just sick. Every single one of those cameras (Not including the big honking rig Asa has sitting right next to her) is exploiting her. I can maybe give the grandparents some grace as they likely just want pics of their granddaughter on her special day. But everyone else? Exploiting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
I think that most of what they struggle with is refusing to accept that Abbie is intellectually disabled. They go on and on about the autism thing, but as she is getting older it's evident to everyone that she is fairly majorly intellectually disabled. If they accepted that (and gave up the stupid pretense of her being a typical 16 year old girl) then their lives and Abbie's life would be better. Get her into programmes that allow intellectually disabled kids to thrive to the best of their ability, get her appropriate support, get her toys/ activities that she is interested in and will benefit her etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Noir Fan

VIP Member
And if they are looking for a daughter who is ‘typical”, isn’t there an 18 year old daughter who fits that bill?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

SinisterSenorita

Living in a home with 2 autistic teens....I've learned that THEIR comfort and stress level is my priority ....clothing can be a struggle one of the boys has a texture issue with certain fabrics so we avoid it. A comfortable child is a less stressed child.

Priscilla dresses up Abbie like scroll for Her enjoyment not Abbies. Nothing wrong with tshirts, graphic trendy T's, and jeans/shorts...Priscilla is so dramatic over shopping for Abbie....again she's not thinking of Abbie just herself.

There's no reason to constantly try to dress up Abbie justly make her uncomfortable ..because you want her to dress like a 17 yr. Old girl you think she should be.

She doesn't bathe her, clean/ cut her nails, do her hair, nothing motherly she has Asa do it...which disgusts me....but she's so determined to make her dress a certain way.

I have 2 girls ( 5 kids total) 15 and 19 both wear t shirts jeans regularly! Of course they dress up etc... But their go to...is comfort.

Priscilla is the most selfish human being I've ever seen...the resentment in her is uglier than her appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
⭐ Long Post Warning ⭐

Thoughts on tonight’s vlog.

Asshat looks ROUGH in the start of the vlog. Eyes are glassy and bloodshot, face looks even more bloated than usual.

Major sigh at Princess P “having a hard time” shopping for Abbie’s Birthday gifts. Princess P is far more sad for herself than she is for Abbie. So is Asshat to an extent. Because A&P see their kids as extensions of themselves rather than their own people, they’re more concerned about about how it reflects on them that Abbie would rather have a stuffed toy that plays music rather than buying her her first car. It reminds P very clearly that Abbie is nowhere near the typical teenage girl she is obsessed with.

Asshat says it doesn’t get easier but you learn to deal with those feelings better. Are you talking about you and P? WTF? Yet another example of Asshat saying one thing but actually doing the opposite. You two spend more time and energy mourning who you wish Abbie was rather than accepting and meeting Abbie where she is. I don’t see how you’ve dealt with those feelings better, at all.

Isaiah tries to save things by ‘spontaneously’ complimenting A&P that they’ve ‘gotten better in finding value in the things that are not typical.’… again, WHO are you talking about? Lol

P returns from shopping, talking about how sad and emotionally tired she is. That it’s hard being Abbie’s “personal shopper”. No, it isn’t. It’d be pretty simple to get her a lot of sensory friendly toys that she would love. You’d just rather listen to your ego about what you think and wish she would be and would want.

Asshat tries to add on some autism education talking about Abbie’s excessive yelling and how if she was doing it as a way of attention seeking, they would redirect her to the appropriate blah blah blah. No, no you wouldn’t because you don’t. We’ve seen it. Many many times. I sometimes think Asshat forgets what he’s shown us in the vlogs that are in opposition to what he tries to tell us.

Kinda sad how the birthday activity board w. the cups which is right on target for Abbie was suggested to P by someone else. Not surprising tho as P gets 99.9% of all her ideas for things from other people. Her idea was to get Abbie a nail polish/painting kit?

Asshat thinks it’s ironic that UK viewers comment on how they don’t understand Americans’ obsession with guns (when he and Isaiah go clay shooting) because the clay shooting is a British sport. So, just in case you UK’ers are unaware of your own history, Asshat is here to educate you! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last thing, the ‘commercial’ for slimelife suncare, you definitely got me laughing, Asswipe. “Are you apprehensive about the damaging effects the sun can have on your beautiful skin?” – clearly Princess P isn’t! Miss Crispy Baked in all her glory. LMAO!

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asa, If Abbie was typical, you wouldn't have a Youtube channel to exploit her. Isaiah, Abbie wouldn't be driving you to Dunkin because you would be in a rental not getting Dunking multiple times a day. Asa and Piggy keep wishing the "typical" into Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Any protection agency, including CPS, priorize their tasks. If CPS thought that another child was in imminent danger that would be the priority, not Abbie. He is so downplaying the issue, I have a feeling that he got a bit of a whacking.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

pixelfox

Can I just say that Assa’s response to Abbie bringing him that full cup was HORRIBLE?? Like he seemed borderline pissed off at her. And here she’s done something independently, bringing him that cup, laughing and seeming quite pleased with herself. And he’s trying to make her take it away, frustrated and mad and ugh. UGH. Way to encourage her to do things, jerk.

ETA- Also, the way they went on and on about customer service and implying it’s not that great most of the time in other places says volumes about the ridiculous expectations they must have, and how they treat people serving them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

that1lady

Chatty Member
Welcome TheCrazyHedgehogLady! Looking forward to snarking with you! Lol!

Thread suggestion:
Pigzilla posing and perched on her barge, will soon be sinking ‘cuz she’s too large!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Assa is going to work with Abbie to do laps in the pool when they get back from their trip. Not going to happen in a million years. T

• Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220520-160401-047~2.png

Listen, she’s got Slimelife, spam skin, dirty ass feet
Cock-eyed, redwood thighs, she’s a sleazy Hambeast
Cheese queen, no vaccine, Burger King Slut
Heavy Cream, Gunts unclean, with a Big Mac Butt
Big Mac Butt

She’s gotta scam a little, lie a little
Sell a little more
Here comes CPS, they’re a knockin’ at her door
Facebook, Instagram, anything goes
Fake ass bitch with a crease on her nose

Take a picture, Shop it up
Crop the fat off, fuck it up

Pour some butter on me
Come on, grease me up
Pour some butter on me
Then I’ll fry, in the sun
Pour your butter on me
I’m not fried enough
Dark spots, sagging skin
From my head to my feet, yeah

• Haha
  • Heart

SinisterSenorita

Being a parent is a selfless job in general ...no matter what stage of life our kids are at...autistic or not.
Priscilla has this idea in her head she's some dainty princess, southern bell that's forever 16. She's an only child and clearly was spoiled with attention and food.

I find that people like her..who " give" something to others do it with intention and expectation and that's a problem.
" look Ab!! LOOK!! I bought you clothes from blah blah!! Look!! Like it??? Like it??? "

What did she expect from Abbie....? Whatever little scenario she had her heart set on was NEVER going to happen. This " mother" needs to actually learn what a mother is.

She disgusts me with her selfishness..

And when her feelings get butt hurt...she always looks at the camera, or Asa...like.. Did you see that!?! See how she treats ME!?! Her voice changes..like " it's okayyyyy" woes me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33