Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are so delusional, saying they “aren’t there yet” in reference to that vocational school. Seriously, she’s not able to understand the mechanics involved in blowing her nose! She’s definitely not going to be able to go out into the workforce. Will they ever be realistic about her abilities and accept her for who she is?

Also hi, I’m new here! I actually started out liking the family and their YouTube channel, but slowly kept noticing little things that just seemed off, and what really got me was the birthday video where Prisszilla gave her a kit to do her nails rather than something she’d actually LOVE AND ENJOY, like a soft toy that plays music. It’s heartbreaking that she values her fantasy of having a neurotypical daughter more than the actual daughter she has!

I’m a writer and crazy hedgehog lady. (My hedgies are me heart! I only have one at the moment, my sweet girl Quillemina. But I’m always taking in rescues.

Yikes! Sorry this was so long. 🫢 I’ll try to keep it brief in the future.
Hi and welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
THREAD SUGGESTION... 4 slobs on a Raft from the Slimelife Club
Which one of them gets the worst Chub Rub?
#####Thread Suggestion##$##

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How did Abby go from being a junior in high school to graduating? Are they going to call her “homeschooling” next year college? Did she just skip a grade and graduate early? “Sweet girl graduate’s a year early” will be coming to a vlog near you soon! Stop making everything about you fatasses. She’s not graduating, you are pulling her out of school. Essentially dropping out because what she’s doing next year would not qualify as school.. and how do they get the government money for school if she’s already graduated? The graduation is purely for asshat and pigcilla’s feelings.
She wasnt a "junior" either... she essentially is not even in pre K (ability wise) yet.. or couldn't handle the independence that she would need for pre K. These idiots live in delusion..they have zero shame... they just want her to be typical sooooo bad... and "graduate"...from something. I guess if the HUMPERS will buy it..the Massives are pushing it.... and I'm sure the HUMPERS love the "Abbie graduating" narrative.

It really is sad for Abbie.. they are celebrating...and Abbie has learned nothing and has nothing to show for the years she was in school..... but...they celebrate her "High school graduation".... those Massives live in their own world of delusion and booze and youtube and MLM scamming.

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion ‘isaiahs keeping schtum ‘bout how he’s lost more weight than mum’.

hi guys, I lurk but have never posted before.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Something interesting, all of their social media links that they had under their videos are gone. They're replaced by one link to a "milkshake website"
I wonder why they changed it from what they had? Perhaps too many eyes easily on all of their social platforms? What's up with that Asshat?

1653406629773.png

What is this humper on about? She's posting on the newest FA vlog. :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

1653406980080.png

And this one. I have no words.

1653407110081.png

1653407072069.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I must have missed something. What happened and what did Isaiah apparently ‘mess up’?
Did the world end cause he got the wrong Dunkin’ order or not enough donuts 😂
I was speaking in general. I wasn't referring to a specific event. Asshat is just hyper-critical and constantly tearing Isaiah down on a regular basis.
Asshat looks for the slightest thing to criticize Isaiah for. I wouldn't put it past him to give Isaiah the death stare for not properly "spontaneously" praising him and Princess P.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thanks all - and 100% credit to @mbkw999 for this genius observation- they said it and I remembered it. We aren’t fools, Priscilla! Tattle on, Tattle friends!! And I say we adopt the hashtag #bykwcsyr? (witch, you know we can see you, right?) whenever she posts some ridiculously altered photos!

Cheers to you, Mamma, for meeting and loving your daughter where she is and who she is. I don’t know you but I dare say you don’t eat and drink yourself into oblivion because you pine for the life that “could have been”. Your girl is lucky to have you. Welcome to Tattle!

Her saying it was a “Pretty Woman” moment says it all. If it actually happened, it was ALLLLLL about Piggy and feeling famous. Frickin’ pathetic!
Now Pigsweat wear dresses slit open so you can see her redwoods better and everything from the hunt down airs out. Why is P hunched forward in one of the pics. Another slimming tactic along with the photo shopping?
I bet they wrote that on her hat about giving her a diploma. She has another one they personalized. Just a piece of cardboard and knew what would bring the comments.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Priscilla is so self serving. You know this was all just for her. I wish somebody in her real life who is not part of her echo chamber would call her out and tell her to get professional help. Also AbbieTude is SO tacky!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
We heard more about Priscillas week long birthday then sweet girls graduation.

Abbie must of been sitting or squeezing and they pulled her up to participate her hairs a mess, barefoot, miserably tired. No desire to be there...but then again it's For Priscilla we know that. As for that sign.... Not only is that in poor taste it's degrading.

Abbitude is cute when she's 5 but at 17... Not so much.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
We heard more about Priscillas week long birthday then sweet girls graduation.

Abbie must of been sitting or squeezing and they pulled her up to participate her hairs a mess, barefoot, miserably tired. No desire to be there...but then again it's For Priscilla we know that. As for that sign.... Not only is that in poor taste it's degrading.

Abbitude is cute when she's 5 but at 17... Not so much.
Bingo!!

Also, Abbie would have been just given an award for accomplishment, I guess for waving Hi and Bye appropriately. Gosh, I couldn’t imagine why, as she could have been a lot more independent and have abilities to do so much more, if she just had parents that wanted to believe and teach her (more than using her for props to get sponsors and for people to send them money)…

JSA does do end of the year events. I guess everyone that is leaving gets to “graduate” and this is possibly the only way that Abbie would be able to do a walk because the future for Abbie (laid out by her parents) is a complete disaster waiting to happen..

Abbie didn’t even attend as long as a regular student would have attended. She didn’t go a traditional 13 years. No, Princess P, you cannot count preschool into her schooling years. Everyone knows Abbie wouldn’t have graduated a year early either..

But, they are dreaming if Abbie got any sort of diploma to be used for any higher education or job. It literally is just paper and an award created by the school..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So apparently the school did the graduation and they talked them into letting her participate
So Big P bought herself a new dress and Sweet Girl is the barefoot “graduate.” And a flippin’ Dunkin advertisement on her mortarboard. So sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
#Abbie’s a high school dropout

Big P said in a live that Abbie is technically a junior but they are homeschooling next year so she gets to grad. No offence to Abbie. I just think it’s funny….

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So apparently the school did the graduation and they talked them into letting her participate
I'm at a loss for words. She "graduated" so they can have her home for content. Wonder if they have found a teacher yet?? Or, if she is considered "graduated", does that negate the rules for the teacher credentials?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.