Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was speaking in general. I wasn't referring to a specific event. Asshat is just hyper-critical and constantly tearing Isaiah down on a regular basis.
Asshat looks for the slightest thing to criticize Isaiah for. I wouldn't put it past him to give Isaiah the death stare for not properly "spontaneously" praising him and Princess P.
In the last vlog Dickdo was ribbing Isaiah over always having low battery power on his cameras. He has to dig deep to find stuff to criticize the kid. I find it appalling that he does it on camera. He nitpicks over everything, such a nasty bastard.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Wtf. Why would they post this sign with her?

View attachment 1291154
What are they trying to get at with this pic? The whole thing is disgusting... with "Abbitude" on her hat, making it appear as tho Abbie decorated it.. which we all know she did not..we will probably see the jump cuts in the VLOG. Its almost like they are going with the NT HS graduate.. but at the same time they are really making fun of her? All the fools happily taking pictures with her ... knowing they are pulling her out of school with zero plans to improve her quality of life one iota.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
There was not a speck of paint anywhere on her in those IG pics of her "decorating" her hat. They totally did the whole thing themselves...which is fine...but don't try to pass it off that Abbie did it on her own.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Graduating at what?? waving by and hi?

Not trying to sound mean...having 2 autistic boys in their late teens, one two years older than Abbie, both non verbal...are actually staying for the entire program...and LEARNING much much more than having attitude, misbehaving and waving.

Her celebrated abbitude has done her no favours, she's a very angry frustrated girl with zero skills after 17 years. Not through any fault of her own...100% poor parenting...and sadly the school, Abbies pediatrician do nothing and don't address it.

Sorry...our instructors for the boys are very involved we all work together on the same page reinforcing behaviours and daily chores, routines, hygiene etc...

These parents use Abbie like a doll to make content for money...there is clearly no real teaching going on in Abbies world...that's obvious by her feral behaviours. It's extremely sad.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Even for my dark sick sense of humor that's a little to much :cautious:
Not me. After I shook my head a few times in disbelief my inner snark took over.
It's all a true representation of sweet girl, from the expression to the words on the sign next to her face.

What I saw first and foremost is that her eye looks just like Big P and Isaiah's...👀

I find it odd he would hand us something like this on a silver platter to be honest. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe that she already graduated when shes not even at a kindergarten functioning level. They only had her graduate early so they could use her for content. I don't think she has good quality of life. I think the only good things that she has to look forward to is food and her cart rides which is sad. They should be giving her a better quality of life.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can't believe that she already graduated when shes not even at a kindergarten functioning level. They only had her graduate early so they could use her for content. I don't think she has good quality of life. I think the only good things that she has to look forward to is food and her cart rides which is sad. They should be giving her a better quality of life.
They continually complain about the drive to Abbies school, and trying to get her up and ready on time...they hate keeping a routine especially early mornings after Asshat Asa crawls into bed around 3-4 am after playing Call of Duty with the kids all night.

Abbies late often. This will FREE up the schedule...they will let Abbie sleep longer, and no rush to get her anywhere. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There was not a speck of paint anywhere on her in those IG pics of her "decorating" her hat. They totally did the whole thing themselves...which is fine...but don't try to pass it off that Abbie did it on her own.
Wonder how long it took before Abbie tried to eat the paint sponge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not me. After I shook my head a few times in disbelief my inner snark took over.
It's all a true representation of sweet girl, from the expression to the words on the sign next to her face.

What I saw first and foremost is that her eye looks just like Big P and Isaiah's...👀

I find it odd he would hand us something like this on a silver platter to be honest. :unsure:
I think thats why the Dunkin' ad is on her piece of cardboard. I mean cap. Just to aggravate us. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know, like all typical graduates at graduation...
All this graduation crapola makes me now think it was the school's idea for this to be her last year, as in they can no longer benefit Abs learning or non learning. And then we heard fatboy say that's it you're not going back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Meow Meow Tattlers. 😻 Woah..the grad pics…no words. Just WOW! 👀
You guyth slayed these thread suggestions. ❤ So, so many really good ideas. We do have a winner this afternoon. Ms. Tattler @that1lady with 28 votes. I figured it may be ideal to go ahead and create our new thread before the tit show is uploaded later today. If all is kosher, I will make the thread in a few.😘
AD4578C5-0100-4382-8A9B-B3A711163BD5.jpeg

Here you go Ladies and Gents. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.