Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes same one,I get what your saying but I feel sorry for her. She’s involved in a cult. A lot of women on P’s team seem desperate for a sense of purpose, none seem very smart……

I wonder what happened to the Hun who had the bloc spat with her,who wanted to change teams? Lol
Yes, thats true. Shes obviously looking to fill a void. Sometimes my bitchiness knocks the angel off my shoulder.
BUT- LOL
This was posted an hour ago. Tricia 1# will miss her flight, become P's new assistant/sister wife, because she said shes stuck on the raft until she makes a sale. She hasnt made one all weekend. Bless her heart. 😂😂

Screenshot 2022-05-22 9.20.09 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes same one,I get what your saying but I feel sorry for her. She’s involved in a cult. A lot of women on P’s team seem desperate for a sense of purpose, none seem very smart……

I wonder what happened to the Hun who had the bloc spat with her,who wanted to change teams? Lol
I wonder what happened to Shurtle??

Reactions: 15
Do they have to praise her for every little thing she does like a small child? She was on the floor and got up after being asked. A simple thank you would have sufficed right before taking her out of the situation that is making her so uncomfortable she has to lay out on the floor.
If Abbie were “normal” what kind of personality do you think she would have? I have always thought she would be annoyingly spoiled and want to be center of attention. P definitely has an idea in her head that her kids are more popular than they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whoever set that photo up need some lessons in photography. Assa even asked Abby multiple times if she was ok throughout the vlog. I think he even realized she was really out of it (read: sedated) one of my ex boyfriends had this exact facial expression as Isaiah. I’m pretty sure he (the ex) was autistic, just not diagnosed. Also turned out he had a drug problem. He would take anything he could get. I had a few more things to add but I have a migraine and can’t think of what they were now. I’ll probably add them later lol!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ass thinks he's a Hibachi Chef, even gave himself a Chef's Kiss :sick:
Screenshot_20220522-214950-971.png

Her nails look terrible... wtf is wrong with her pinkie?
Screenshot_20220522-192740~6.png

Do you all turn on your dishwasher like this?
Screenshot_20220522-215258-631.png

It's SO Bizarre!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh my.
P posted a 3 min live.
She looks awful.
Not just her normal awful, she "leveled up" to a whole new awful.
Bags under her eyes. The slur and droop are full throttle. 🤪🤪
Abbie honking beside her. 🗣
Tricia 1# is still humping her leg- like this women hasnt been more than a foot away in days. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
P broke a nail, "doing tricks" in the pool. 🐳🐳
And hey- every dollar counts. Its her birthday wish that she hit her goals and promote. 💲💲
And shes wearing the bikini. 👙

She is officially the White Trash Queen. 👑👑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If Abbie were “normal” what kind of personality do you think she would have? I have always thought she would be annoyingly spoiled and want to be center of attention. P definitely has an idea in her head that her kids are more popular than they really are.
That's really hard to say. She could take after either or both her parents... or be nothing like any if them. If Ab were "normal" her entire living situation would be different. Maasholes wouldn't have the income they do now and likely be divorced. So it wouldn't be as simple as removing asd/idd from the equation. And a lot goes into who we are as people.

Hell I had a friend with two boys, close in age, and one turned out just like I figured and other not so much (known mother since we were kids.)

Though I couldn't see Ab liking her mother any more if she were typical. So that wouldn't likely change.

• Haha
No, not her.
@RocketQueen, it took me a bit to find her name. The one who contracted COVID-19 at the New Year’s Eve party was Candi. She does Shipt grocery orders and SlimeLife. She posted today, waiting outside of the grocery store praying for an order. Her car’s AC is broken and she is not meeting her monthly living expenses. Throw her a bone, Big P. She lives in Jacksonville, FL.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@RocketQueen, it took me a bit to find her name. The one who contracted COVID-19 at the New Year’s Eve party was Candi. She does Shipt grocery orders and SlimeLife. She posted today, waiting outside of the grocery store praying for an order. Her car’s AC is broken and she is not meeting her monthly living expenses. Throw her a bone, Big P. She lives in Jacksonville, FL.
So she isnt the one who bought a ticket to the SL event and still cant pay her bills?
She has a pattern of doing that, sadly.
Interesting that she lives in JAX and didnt celebrate with the other hons though. Shes gone on P's "retreats", etc.

Reactions: 13
So she isnt the one who bought a ticket to the SL event and still cant pay her bills?
She has a pattern of doing that, sadly.
Interesting that she lives in JAX and didnt celebrate with the other hons though. Shes gone on P's "retreats", etc.
It seems to me that you two are talking about the same person. Yes, Candi is the one who got covid at the party and goes broke charging airfare and slime products to her credit card. She's a sad story.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh my.
P posted a 3 min live.
She looks awful.
Not just her normal awful, she "leveled up" to a whole new awful.
Bags under her eyes. The slur and droop are full throttle. 🤪🤪
Abbie honking beside her. 🗣
Tricia 1# is still humping her leg- like this women hasnt been more than a foot away in days. 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
P broke a nail, "doing tricks" in the pool. 🐳🐳
And hey- every dollar counts. Its her birthday wish that she hit her goals and promote. 💲💲
And shes wearing the bikini. 👙

She is officially the White Trash Queen. 👑👑
In her LIVE she claims that now they're going back to work. witch, you worked all weekend begging for makeup sales. Piggy loves to tell everyone that she can do her business whenever...blah...blah...blah. I can't even imagine the number of hours she puts into Slimelife. Most people P's age have had conversations at one point about being grateful cell phone cameras were not a thing in their day. Not Piggy and friends. This is the kinda drunken tit college kids do. I get that Slimelife doesn't care how these women make sales, but what a trash company.

• Heart
He’s literally calling out his weight because he knows people are talking. I bet he’s on pills. Top pic he looked so healthy. Bottom pick he looks BAD. Like real bad, the difference is so harsh and noticeable it has to be a drug. No one goes that downhill that fast unless they are on drugs or are extremely sick. It’s honestly really sad to see what drugs can do to people.
Weight is the one thing he feels he can control. Put that with anxiety and whatever goes on behind the scenes with his parents( A has been in a real ripe mood lately) PLUS he has made many comments when he has been home about how much his mother cooks and how excessive she is …there are 4 or 5 eating and she cooks for 12 or more. It was only a matter of time before food became an issue for him. Their vlogs are geared around food…they live in that kitchen,they always have something near by,in their hand or mouth, asking Abbie what she wants to eat,when they take her to the store and have her pay for something its food related( even at Target)… imagine coming home from a place where you are active back to a food obsessed house with two parents who are gluttonous and bordering on alcoholism.
I don’t understand that comments about his sexuality…so what.He is being shamed for not coming out if he is gay…where is the consideration of how he wants his life to play out. He is 20…he is young and knows only what he has been raised to be. Everyone of us have a different way of thinking due to how we were raised and I am sure it was later than 20 years old that they finally came to be where they wanted to be in their life if unhappy with their upbringing. I mean it has gone from him being gay to a drug addict. Maybe he is just trying to control something…anything….and again,weight is one thing that HE controls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Isaiah very well might have an eating disorder, I know anxiety can cause weight loss as well. I just think there’s more too it, his behavior is bizarre to me. There’s like a giant elephant in the room whenever he’s on the vlog, and the family is pretending like it’s not there. He looks sickly, and his behavior is off. He’s acting twitchy and his eyes are lifeless almost. I think he’s been abusing some pills and he’s having a hard time coming off of it now that he’s home.The fact that they haven’t made one comment about his DRASTIC weightloss leads me to believe there is something deeper than anxiety or maybe even an eating disorder because I feel like little man would have exploited that 100 times over. Isaiah is struggling, blah blah. The effects of having an autism sibling, Something stupid and exploitative. They would be much more ashamed of a drug problem hence why they could be ignoring it. Just a thought.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.