Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huns at the park! Did they fit on the golf cart?
View attachment 1286986
That white dress looks horrendous on her. It makes her look even fatter than she is. I guess she thinks she is a sex kitten in it or something?

They look like a bunch of people who were told to stand next to each other, rather than friends or a team. Really awkward. But maybe I am seeing something different?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Isaiah might have AIDS? It would explain the dramatic weight loss perhaps...
I doubt that very much. AIDS is the last stage of HIV. Most people today do not even progress to AIDS because there are treatments now. Not to mention, if he had full blown AIDS he would be very ill, not just thin.
I highly doubt Isaiah has AIDS. If he did, he would probably be acting incredibly ill on camera. I guess I could be wrong but I have seen a lot of documentaries on the AIDS epidemic and all of them seemed too weak to stand.

@RocketQueen and @deftones34, I completely agree with you. I'd say there's very little to suggest he has AIDS and more to indicate that he does not as you both explained.
There are many conditions that cause weight loss and anxiety is definitely one of them - I think this is the most likely situation with Isaiah. He may be taking stimulants of some kind, that could be anything from caffeine pills, monster energy drinks to something a little more serious.
But yes, if it were something like AIDS, he would be significantly more weak and unwell. As you said, Rocket, it's rare to even progress to AIDS. Unless you're living somewhere that treatments are not readily available. That wouldn't be the case in Jax, USA.

Reactions: 12
When Daddy films your Tinder shots. 💦🔥
88405CB2-D370-4F9C-BE6D-C1D1CA50EFAD.jpeg

A9CFEBAA-8DA5-4039-BDD4-720597300D94.jpeg

And Mommy is hungover and hitting the gourmet dog treats in the kitchen.
A882191B-94DC-444F-AC80-4B2AB6846DEB.jpeg

I must admit to enjoying a cold beer and a Milkbone biscuit after a hot afternoon of mowing the grass. Let’s call it my curious phase! 😉 Happy Birthday Big P! It looks like it hit you like a Mack truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think Asa set up this earthy, natural, composition?

View attachment 1287023
Good grief .. thats a heck of a lot of lbs...they all have a huge weight issue...even the weird little one is gaining fast. At least the heavy woman in the blue knows better then to try to show her legs and arms like P... she needs to cover those unsightly legs and huge arms up.

How did she choose these 3 HUMPERS?? Isn't she scamming more then just these 3? How many of them are buying 300.00 product per month so they can stay active and hang with the Pig?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I highly doubt they have a sex life and not even because of their size I think its just because they don't like eachother but this is their life and it makes them money, easier to stay together at this point and be roommates that pretend they are in love. That's the vibe I get.
☝ ☝ ☝ 💯 💯 💯 ☝☝☝
Even if they weren't overweight, there would be no sex life. Emotionally, mentally, there is just no connection. Asshat is only there out of convenience and obligation. Hell, so is P. They just coexist in the same house. They weren't together that long when they were surprised with Isaiah and then A was forced to marry P because of the baby on the way. They don't mesh well together. They could both be fitness models and it wouldn't matter.

Reactions: 17
I am on the very very bad anxiety train for Isaiah’s appearance and demeanor. It had to be rough growing up in that house as the third caretaker and the “golden child”. Much was expected from him that he couldn’t and still can’t deliver. Also I’m wondering how much of a helicopter parent P is and if she interfered in his personal relationships away from home. Girl friends, friends, etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
How did she choose these 3 HUMPERS?
I think she’s trying to promote them - they are her biggest ass kissers…. Always in comment section of her lives. I know one of them buys 2 amaze boxes a month…. I think they do Big P’s cheer leading…. Just saw that one woman whose been in debt forever do a live. She is in a perilous situation, but bought a cult convention ticket, put air fare on credit card, no AC in her car and can’t make her monthly bills. Offering to give away 20-25 worth of product to anyone who orders, because she clearly buys too much. Why doesn’t someone in her lovely sisterhood have a word to her? This is what MLMs do to some people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The way Isaiah was talking and acting was erratic. Maybe his anxiety makes him behave like that, but I don’t recall him being quite so bizarre before. I wonder if he’s drinking rather than doing drugs. Meanwhile Abbie lay around looking completely out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Do you think Asa set up this earthy, natural, composition?

View attachment 1287023
Fat people usually choose fat people to hang with. They like to eat and drink and not go to the gym like the skinny ones do.

Look at Pig posing as if she is happy to be entertaining her peons. Where is Lauren and Kaitlin, her other BFF's? I guess only the cult Huns were invited because Pig has to make sure the brainwashing is solid.
Lauren has made it clear she doesn't use morgue makeup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think she’s trying to promote them - they are her biggest ass kissers…. Always in comment section of her lives. I know one of them buys 2 amaze boxes a month…. I think they do Big P’s cheer leading…. Just saw that one woman whose been in debt forever do a live. She is in a perilous situation, but bought a cult convention ticket, put air fare on credit card, no AC in her car and can’t make her monthly bills. Offering to give away 20-25 worth of product to anyone who orders, because she clearly buys too much. Why doesn’t someone in her lovely sisterhood have a word to her? This is what MLMs do to some people.
Is this the one who caught COVID from the Massives NYE party? If so, I have zero pity at this point. She should've wised up then.
If its not her, yikes. Yet another Stepford/Slimelife Wife. :confused:

Reactions: 13
Is this the one who caught COVID from the Massives NYE party? If so, I have zero pity at this point. She should've wised up then.
If its not her, yikes. Yet another Stepford/Slimelife Wife. :confused:
Yes same one,I get what your saying but I feel sorry for her. She’s involved in a cult. A lot of women on P’s team seem desperate for a sense of purpose, none seem very smart……

I wonder what happened to the Hun who had the bloc spat with her,who wanted to change teams? Lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.