Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet P is pissed and having daily tantrums because only a few showed for her birthday. Last year there were a ton, anf a limo, dance party with a dj. Ass is going to have to dip hard into Abbie's money to pull something big to make up for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Big P has a new bestie!! This weirdo seems to worship Big P and was stuck her like glue in all these pics. :unsure:🤦‍♀️
In the pool raft pic, it looked like Big P grew a second head! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m
BigPnewbestie.jpg

:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPhidethegutSandy.jpg

BigPVest.jpg

🥰 Have an awesome Sunday, Tattlers!!! 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Isaiah might have AIDS? It would explain the dramatic weight loss perhaps...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Isaiah might have AIDS? It would explain the dramatic weight loss perhaps...
I doubt that very much. AIDS is the last stage of HIV. Most people today do not even progress to AIDS because there are treatments now. Not to mention, if he had full blown AIDS he would be very ill, not just thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Even if she spread her legs wide open, there still would be no gap.....
Getting pretty graphic here, but I do not see how they could possibly have a sex life. A also has a big gut so don’t think they would even get close to the actual act.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I highly doubt Isaiah has AIDS. If he did, he would probably be acting incredibly ill on camera. I guess I could be wrong but I have seen a lot of documentaries on the AIDS epidemic and all of them seemed too weak to stand.

• Heart
I sincerely hope not...
But let’s all be honest as well. If he did, the Pudge Parents would absolutely be exploiting him for views as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m curious as to the situation but I’m glad they aren’t blasting it over the vlogs. Hopefully when the honk across America 2:0 starts and Isiah is house sitting he can enrol himself into some treapy and any other help he needs
I sincerely hope not...
But let’s all be honest as well. If he did, the Pudge Parents would absolutely be exploiting him for views as well.

Reactions: 10
Asshole needs to make a vlog about that......a million views, lol.
Ha, ha! It would have to go something like this...
Screenshot_20220522-161411-458.png

(I apologize @Sweetums but these are boars...does that count?)

You would think it would be frustrating however because I imagine it would keep slipping out.
Bonus though...he could rest his dinner plate and kill two birds with one stone!! :m

• Haha
This was his first time being away and it wasn't successful. So that means he should throw in the towel then? That this is proof that nothing is going to change and he's a lost cause? Sorry, that doesn't make sense. It's more common to not be successful at something the first time around and have to keep working at it and build up to success. It's rare for everything to turn out perfectly or close to perfect the first time you try something. What would happen if we all just gave up when we weren't immediately successful with things? One answer, we'd be like Asshat who gives up if there isn't immediate/instant success.
Isaiah spent 18-19 years at home being constantly brainwashed by A&P. Undoing the effects of that isn't going to happen in a short time frame. There is a metric ton of bullshit that Isaiah has to work through. That isn't going to be easy or quick. We figure things out by living, by bleeping up, by bleeping up AGAIN, we learn from some of those mistakes and others we have to go through again and again before it sinks in. Through these experiences, we learn what is important and what is not. But we have to go through them in order to gain knowledge and to learn.
I wasn’t implying Isaiah was a lost cause, by any means. I’m not like that. I was just making an observation that his time away didn’t seem to help him grow up, because his Mother was pretty much controlling his life from a distance. That was all that I was commenting on. 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
About Golden Boy...
Me being the diplomatic, I can see both sides. You don't want to write someone off but,
He can be rather douchey.
And I have yet to meet up with someone from highschool who was a douche that hasn't gotten any less douchey.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wasn’t implying Isaiah was a lost cause, by any means. I’m not like that. I was just making an observation that his time away didn’t seem to help him grow up, because his Mother was pretty much controlling his life from a distance. That was all that I was commenting on. 🙁
Oh, ok. Sorry, I misunderstood.
I see what you're saying. :)

Back when I was a “fan” of them(when they lived in the old house) I liked watching them open the stuff people sent them. Because Abbie would get so excited about it. She knew there was stuff she liked in those boxes. They can’t even give her the joy of a few sensory toys anymore.
It IS sad to think about that. It also shows just how much things have changed for Abbie. She has been pushed aside more and more as time has gone on.
Princess P is quick to say that Abbie just has no interest in sensory toys anymore. That is a goddamn lie. P doesn't want her to be interested in them because that's not what a ''typical teenager'' is into.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Woowee! These past two pages. I know Taj baby’s heart stopped for a second, 😹 I can just see it now…
Dear @RocketQueen of Tattle,
Thank you sooooo much for your quick explanation regarding…… Guuuuuurl, I about 💩 my 🩳.
Lol!
Wonder if Moobie can dismount Mama Boar long enough to upload this evening?
Love the pic @What the ....
I vote, YES! Boars count…my two pennies anyways.
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think Priscilla is planning on any form of parenting or nurturing for Abbie this weekend? Or is it all about the birthday beast?
Does she EVER nurture Abbie?
The things she does do for Abbie are done with the attitude that she's forced into it and would rather not be doing it. Like she's babysitting someone else's child and can't wait for their parents to come pick them up. Hence why she's always so eager to pass Abbie off to someone else to take care of.

As for your second question --

giphy (36)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Guess boy wonder will be taking Abbie to school tomorrow, since Pigrilla Breast and Assache will be too hungover from the weekend

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.