Fathering Autism #123 #HeyPriscillaYouKnowWeCanSeeYou,Right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlog for today

Asshat asks Abbie if she loves having ppl over because then they have a treat like muffins. When does Abbie NOT have a treat of some kind?? At this point, it's a regular part of her every day diet.

He also says that the other special needs school that they talk about has a great vocational program but that it wouldn't work for Abbie because she would require a lot of support there (duh!) and then says "We're not there yet."
I don't think there will be a time when Abbie won't need a lot of support. That's just the nature of her condition. Combined with the fact that A&P refuse to do what is needed to help improve Abbie's situation. If they would put in the work, I think you'd see some kind of improvement. Not to the point that she'd ever be independent. But certainly a lot better than she is now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I want to know what their resting heart rate is. They eat a bunch of salt, they are super morbidly obese, they drink a ton, there is speculation that they smoke and the amount of caffeine they drink is insane. I’d venture to guess their heart rates are over 100 the majority of the time. Just walking, it probably skyrockets on big p. Asshat claims that stupid dock is Abby’s new favorite place. I think he forces her onto it and then she can’t get into trouble

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Isaiah might have AIDS? It would explain the dramatic weight loss perhaps...
I personally think hes having body issues (maybe food issues or maybe doesn't want to be his parents size) or I think he has anxiety which can make you not hungry. He has lost so much weight but doesn't look healthy.

Getting pretty graphic here, but I do not see how they could possibly have a sex life. A also has a big gut so don’t think they would even get close to the actual act.
I highly doubt they have a sex life and not even because of their size I think its just because they don't like eachother but this is their life and it makes them money, easier to stay together at this point and be roommates that pretend they are in love. That's the vibe I get.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh, ok. Sorry, I misunderstood.
I see what you're saying. :)

It IS sad to think about that. It also shows just how much things have changed for Abbie. She has been pushed aside more and more as time has gone on.
Princess P is quick to say that Abbie just has no interest in sensory toys anymore. That is a goddamn lie. P doesn't want her to be interested in them because that's not what a ''typical teenager'' is into.
That is exactly what Ass said to Brandy during her last... we haven't regressed in independent play, it's just that her interests have changed WTF? What he forgot to add was, Abbie is just more into baggies, ripping paper, and doing deep squeezes, yeah she's fine>>> while she is out by the pool, unsupervised. Good job Ass👍🖕

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My word. Two of the hons stayed in the shack.
Asa said "more friends" were coming today. (Sunday) Who? Summer and Kylie? lol
He also said they were cooking for 10 Saturday. Who? 3 hons and 4 Massives. I did see her dry ass mac and cheese. 🤮
No "party" footage. I also saw that Tricia #1 posted on Saturday she needed to sell $210 more to hit her goal, and take a shot.
She posted it again on Sunday. Even climbing up the Queens redwoods to kiss her hefty ass all weekend didnt get her a sale. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think Big P has a new bestie!! This weirdo seems to worship Big P and was stuck her like glue in all these pics. :unsure:🤦‍♀️
In the pool raft pic, it looked like Big P grew a second head! :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:m
View attachment 1286241

:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
View attachment 1286375

View attachment 1286376

🥰 Have an awesome Sunday, Tattlers!!! 🥰
HEY, I have Flintstone feet thank you very much! All my cousins are female and we all have Flintstone feet and fingers, we're all short, but all Irish proud. What Pig has is flippers, you know kind of like a walruses back feet. Anyone else notice that she always has her toes spread out, that's probably to air out, washing them is too hard for her😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't even watched this tit show yet and I'm already pissed the duck off...
Screenshot_20220522-180325-284.png

Asshat is the scum of the earth. Poor Abbie :( cashing in on her vulnerability. bleeping ASSHOLE:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
My word. Two of the hons stayed in the shack.
Asa said "more friends" were coming today. (Sunday) Who? Summer and Kylie? lol
He also said they were cooking for 10 Saturday. Who? 3 hons and 4 Massives. I did see her dry ass mac and cheese. 🤮
No "party" footage. I also saw that Tricia #1 posted on Saturday she needed to sell $210 more to hit her goal, and take a shot.
She posted it again on Sunday. Even climbing up the Queens redwoods to kiss her hefty ass all weekend didnt get her a sale. 😂😂
The Hun on the flotation device (front left) was in a motel with her two small children and husband. Sounds like the Royal MaAssiveness May have invited them to come for dinner. Otherwise, we would have to dig up three more “friends.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I highly doubt they have a sex life and not even because of their size I think its just because they don't like eachother but this is their life and it makes them money, easier to stay together at this point and be roommates that pretend they are in love. That's the vibe I get.
Nope… there is def no intimacy in that relationship (sexual or not)
First off.. they don’t act like they are attracted to each other.
Second of all, even if they wanted to have sex, when you are that unhealthy, one of the first things that goes is your libido. So I highly doubt it’s happening

Also some things..

This last video .. are they over drugging Abbie when company comes so they can do their adult tit?
Asa, we all know how she does her spider finger movements when she’s drugged up.. and not only was she doing it during the day, she was nodding in the pool.. and y’all wonder why you were called.. you just wanted her quiet so you could drink with friends…

Oh and Asa.. stop pushing Abbie in the pool to prove she still likes it… you don’t find it pretty bleeping obvious that’s what you’re doing? You start the video right after you push her in, then it’s only a few seconds long … and she ALWAYS goes straight to the side or stairs to get out.
(Don’t worry.. I saw the video you took of her jumping in on her own.. funny that ridiculous slide is completely in the way of seeing what’s in the pool…
I’m sure no one was behind the slide trying to get her in with a donut or something

Ugh..

Oh.. by the way. What’s wrong Cilla.. the last video you looked a little stressed/Drunk/depressed..

Is the CPS getting you ?
Is coming to this board everyday getting to you?
Your sick son getting to you?

Don’t worry about turning 50 (that’s how old you’re turning.. right?) just enjoy all the attention from middle aged women on Facebook … telling you that you look nice… yet they look exactly like you.. soooo…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What is heart breaking is hearing Asa say... " ya we're not there yet" in regards to Abbie independently walking from one class to a different class on her own.

We're not there yet????

Whose he kidding? She , has zero comprehension of any acceptable social interaction ..the closest thing being begging for food.

You've taught her nothing over 17 years... Besides how to ask for music, chipolte, candy and cart rides.

You've had years to teach her an acceptable routine that would be satisfying for her, keep her productive , moving forward and in a LEARNING mind set...

You act like one day she will ride her bike and pick up a few groceries and interact stand in line and open her wallet to take out money to pay... Now your insinuating one day she will know how to walk from one class to her next class on her own..packing up her back pack etc.. Did you forget you're taking her out of school??

17 years you've not taught this child one basic life skill...not one. She has such poor muscle form and control she will never be able to fine tune and more precise functions...She can't brush her hair more than 7-8 half assed strokes, or her teeth, use a toilet regularly....but you bought her a vanity???
The fact she knows the sign for bathroom, and does use it as soon as she comes home from school...proved she can be taught but it has to be constantly not once a day when the cam is on.
Teach her!!!!!! Every day...

How does Abbies pediatrician not intervene? I just don't get it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Asshat asks Abbie if she loves having ppl over because then they have a treat like muffins. When does Abbie NOT have a treat of some kind?? At this point, it's a regular part of her every day diet.

He also says that the other special needs school that they talk about has a great vocational program but that it wouldn't work for Abbie because she would require a lot of support there (duh!) and then says "We're not there yet."
I don't think there will be a time when Abbie won't need a lot of support. That's just the nature of her condition. Combined with the fact that A&P refuse to do what is needed to help improve Abbie's situation. If they would put in the work, I think you'd see some kind of improvement. Not to the point that she'd ever be independent. But certainly a lot better than she is now.
What on earth is going on at the 03:24 mark? Is this Dickdo's attempt at getting Golden Child into Only Fans? I'm actually speechles at the WTAF footage.:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Good grief, that food. Ribs, drier than the desert "Mac n' Cheese", frozen Texas Toast, and a little salad covered in cheddar cheese. Those hooves were probably swollen for days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.