Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please tell her that the huge hamster wheel and the oversized mismatched decorations look terrible. That women has no taste or decorating sense.

View attachment 904395
OMG that this is hideous....wayyy too big for that space....and the pink curtains that are too long and dont match the two different green colours in that room....a decorators nightmare!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Of course Debby Abbott had to add her two front teeth cents..
Dear Debby,
Please stop talking about hyenas. Forever.
Love,
Meow
View attachment 905124
They obviously need to go back to school and learn what a simile is. My year 3s (age 7&8) know and can write their own similes and metaphors.

πŸ€”
Too many thoughts come to mind!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 905347
That chair is working harder than Cilla walking to the snack cupboard and back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor bleeping chair. I bet the castors have left huge holes in the carpet.
Does anyone remember when she made a big deal about being able to use a regular office chair when they moved into the new house?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesterday, for the first time I actually gave them the benefit of the doubt, that Asa posted before them without approval.
And now I am having my own "I told ya so!" moment. I have said from day one that they are gross, and didnt even try to hide that they wanted to hitch their wagon to the Maass gravy train. I'll never have to question that again, the head troll in charge is relishing the engagement.
They are just like A&P. Ugly inside and out. :sick::sick:
I had to put my cat down a couple of weeks ago that I had for 18 years. I was distraught for several days before and after...I cant imagine thinking about capturing video and pictures for a VLOG (multiple VLOGS) for content..nothing is sacred with these people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is just using an mlm cult tactic, dissent will not be tolerated.
SL is almost like Scientology…soon we will see A jumping up and down on their pee filled Thumbelina sized sofa screaming his love for P

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What was the point of Butch’s live anyway? I mean, i get the whole β€œbutch homemaker” deal but why a live? To talk about the death of her dog? To do a β€œco-live” ask me anything with her daughter? The whole thing made me uncomfortable. She needs some chapstick on her dry ass lips but her skin looked great! No snark here on that!
Screenshot_20211204-051640~2.png

Screenshot_20211204-134850~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Everything is so off about them and their life. As previously mentioned they were so active with JSA, including volunteering for everything possible. And how about their passion about helping the homeless. They talk a great game, but when it comes to following through and STICKING TO IT, they fail. Just like Keto, WLS, Pelaton, etc. *The aides were found privately through word of mouth and references.
Especially since they say Abbie is a β€œtypical teenager β€œ, I is/was a typical teenager and she was at that school and field more than the students and staff. If Ab is β€œtypical” she should be doing the same for her. They will use Covid as an excuse

What exactly did they do for IDD family? Stick you all in a
Stick the FathetingIDD fam in the corner in case Abs had a temper tantrum? And have Pig face the wall so everyone didn't see her sloppin' and slurpin' her buttery fingers,??? Booths are a fat persons nightmare because of the limited space between the table and said fat person sgunt. Especially if the table is bolted to the floor....can't push it back so you can fit in. Been there done that, lol.
Sounds like they performed it as public safety. They would have people passing out and vomiting from the sight of their little family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually noticed that Assa has been showing a lot less Abbie. And sometimes I don't even notice her in the VIDEO.
View attachment 905258
I didn't even notice her in Summer's lap, until they were asked to say goodbye. If she's already sleeping why are they not just putting her up in her room? And then they wonder why she can't sleep. 🀷
*The whole comment section is saying oh sorry about your loss, but at least I found this peach of a comment. The weirdos never disappoint.
View attachment 905264
View attachment 905265
Some of these people actually think Abbie is God, and people are treating her like that. It's like she is the special one with autism, and also severely mentally impaired. They also think that people in her family make her the center of their universe. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
Abbie is treated as the money maker of their universe. The videos they put out now mostly have nothing to do with Autism at all, but as long as Abbie makes an appearance....the money will roll in from those who refuse to see, or accept the truth that they are being scammed by these people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.