Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Ha! Ha! Ha! @Kimmied That is hilarious.😂
Good Morning Moobie. 👋🏼 I have no doubt your day will just be thuper fantastic.😹 LOSER!
What’s for breakfast? Pork and Pancakes? Leftover eclair cake?
Would you guyth take a look at the sheer joy and exuberance on Pigs face. WoooooooHeeeeew!
Moobie on that I just eat a little train too. A little of this..a little of that..
View attachment 894985
It looks to me like Pig was the only one truly excited about the Juicy Crab. Dick face was already in a mood. It appears he had ”his daughter” duty while Fuckles stumbled around drinking Margaritas and pretending to be an influencer. A day of drinking. Tailgating at the Jax game. Gulp. Juicy Crab. Gulp gulp. Angry little man with a Napoleon complex in the comment sections. Gulp gulp gulp.
Food, alcohol, repeat. Ha! That is your life Moobs. Think for yourself? You first fucker. What does Mama Sow have for your to do list today bitch? 😹
View attachment 894995
Also referred to as Moobie-do's list. Moobie doobee doo....
1. Wake YOUR daughter up.
2. KEEP YOUR daughter quiet.
3. GIVE YOUR daughter a shower, and dress her.
4. Feed YOUR daughter sugary cereal in a 4 person bowl.
5. Take YOUR daughter to professional day care.
6. Stop at Dunkin and get me 3 super sweetened caramel coffees, a dozen donuts, and 3 avocado toasts with extra bacon. You can have one of them. Stop at Publix for lemons. Hurry home I'm hungry.
7. I will have list #2 ready when I get up.
Have a nice day pookie poo!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I cracked up with them talking about first dates and feeling comfortable going to that restaurant. Hell, eating seafood in front of each other is nothing to them. They bumped uglies on the first date 🤪:LOL::m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Silverlady

The issue is that she has had a sleeve. With this, if you aren't careful it CAN be stretched. A bypass, no. This is why people often have further surgery from sleeve to bypass. Doesn't always work,because......She hasn't addressed her food issues AT ALL. She's still a comfort overeater. And I would have a guess it stems from rejection. Rejection by her father, then by her husband. It cuts deep and food can fill that "hole" of despair and loneliness.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I just went to see if there was a vlog today. Didnt see one, but!--

The past 20 vlogs....TWENTY.... he only had 2 that hit 50k in views.
"Brother Comes Home" and "Goodbye Old Friend"(the one about the SFA founders death with the clickbait pic of tiny Abbie as a thumbnail.)
P's chip bag feet? 49k. But is been up for ten days! And frankly he probably gained a few views from "that POS". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yesterdays Thanksgiving vlog? 26k.
Even the lying clickbait "Singing with her Brother" only hit 46k. Even his clickbait is failing LOL.

Where are they Asa?? Where the 595,000 members of the Maass Squad??
Less than TEN PERCENT of your subs are watching.
No wonder you're begging for likes, trying to start shit, bringing back "Vlogmas", etc.
Keeping bailing, but this channel is as dead as your boat! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
It's so tacky to sit there and show giving (talking) money to Isaiah, going over every item Piggy bought Isaiah from the grocery store, and then letting the vlog know that she put money on his card. Why would you broadcast that? I remember him showing the money when he bragged about how much they were giving, and what they were doing to be kind humans. People whisper around town about people like Asa and Piggy. You both some tacky and embarrassing bitches!

Last edited:
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Summer’s Vlog: They travel to Laney’s. Summer gets sick. Blah..
BUT! I swear they are secretly trolling Tinkerhog. We have had two FA vlogs where they go to the petting zoo. Piggies are highlighted in both. Now this…..😂🐽😂🐽😂🐽😂
What are the odds?
ETA: The hooves are identical in color! 😁
40854FD6-442F-4D14-AE16-6E6F359E5B28.jpeg

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Saw this on Crazy Nanny’s Instagram yesterday. Thought it was interesting. She probably left the Massive nightmare because she could see through their bs.

View attachment 891463
This is AMAZING!!
You know that P is absolutely seething right now.
A few months ago JSA made a post about a local business hiring special needs employees, and P couldnt control herself.
She replied that she was glad there was another business hiring special needs.
Because in her mind, they are the first to ever do so.

ETA- I know Nannys post isnt about employment, but just the fact that they are doing something for others and the Massives never do. Not as employers, or through charitable actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I think he is sitting in his dirty underwear in the drinking chair and responding when he is plastered. I wish there were time stamps on the comments because his responses are made by an angry, sloppy drunken arsehole at 3AM and not by an angry hungover arsehole at 3 PM.
I love this! 😻 Ass sitting in his seat next to the liquor cabinet…finally….seething with rage. My chair Beb..MY CHAIR!! 😡
A faint sound of honking can be heard in the distance. Another night handling The Princess all by himself.
🍋He throws back another Lemon drop shot made with store bought lemons🍋
Pig lay in her “work” chair, snoring and reeking from a day of tailgating with all of their friends.😂
Seems she is not recovering as quickly from her cheap date buzz as she once did. The WLS cheap date…not the first date kind of cheap.😂
Igayah is up in his room. The socially awkward, anxiety ridden fella turned social butterfly has finally stopped interuppting and talking incessantly. 👀👀👀
Angry, alone, boat less and ball less…That damn Canadian. It is his fault I continue to stick my fat hoof in my mouth he mutters, as he deletes all the comments not lickng he and The Beast’s fat asses.
Another shot…🍋
Whoopsie..It spills all over his “Be a Kind Human” shirt…Son of a b….!
Pig is startled.
Atha..Atha? Is that you? Is it time for my third dinner? You know I don’t eat much. I need my texas toast to help me soak up all this vodka.
Alrighty….
😹
The End.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Hey guyth!

We got out of the hospital with my medical kid just in time for Thanksgiving, fortunately. Tired, new health issues are cropping up, but all is well for the time being. This year I'm most thankful for my child's medical team.

Since I had some downtime I watched a few recent vlogs. God, what a mess they are. The chip bags! That poor salmon!! Just...just all of it.
BTW, Miss Priss: Abbie attacks you so much because you're up in her face grabbing and pawing at her. You're an unpredictable threat to her perceived safety and she has no idea what to expect from you. Learn to respect her physical boundaries. She tells you what they are loud and clear. Moron.

@Kermy sorry to hear about you getting sick. :confused: Please stay on top of any symptoms and don't be afraid to seek medical attention!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This is an excellent video. Interesting that the Maasholes watched the video 7 times!!!!!!! I know people can't stand Josh, but he totally gets it.
Yes he nailed this one. I think he presents much better when he's snarking instead of trying to be serious. Loved that he explained that Asa has the ability to see it before it even posts, and that he watched it seven times!! Damn I'd love to been a fly on the wall as that was going down! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
Neither of them can accept that Abbie is profoundly IDD and instead dress it up with 'typical' bollocks. Abbie hasn't outgrown anything, it's just that Ass can't see what is in front of him; his severely IDD autistic 16 year old daughter didn't know how to hang a christmas ornament on the tree. That is the truth of it. Quit lying to yourself and everyone else.

Also, I was just wondering how long it will take until the beast reaches 600 pounds?! She's already stuffed herself into every chair in the house and seems to be outgrowing everything. I want to see that fat bitch on my 600 pound life before I die!
The Massives dont face up to reality... about their daughter, about P's weight.... about anything. I cant figure out if they are really deluded and P thinks she looks "cute" ..or they just want their HUMPERS to believe their lies.

They cant "educate" about autism and live in this deluded world that Abbie has "outgrown" things ..and that is why she cant do them.. not because of her profound IDD. The delusion keeps them from helping Abbie to be
the most functional she can.. because they are so out of touch. Their delusion keeps them from connecting with Abbie where she is. Abbie does not have BFF's..she has respite.. do they believe these lies?

Its scary that parents with autistic children really watch them for advise..I hope most of them have dropped out by now. I would think being so severely deluded about the state of your child helps them at all.

P's delusion about her weight ... editing her pics to make her look like she wants to look..instead of actually putting in the work and get her weight under control .... P will never get in shape if she keeps the delusion. Watch my 600 lb life and see some others with severe delusions about their weight and how they eat as well..

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Mommatwin87

I got a non Peloton bike for myself for Christmas. I am using the Peloton app though. I did my second ride today and lmao I am about 200lbs, been working out pretty consistently for the last year, lost about 30lbs by diet and weights. I could hardly finish the ride. I kept laughing thinking of big ole P on her bike. There is zerrroooooooooo chance she can get up on that thing now. None. Zero. I am loving the new challenge but it is definitely HARD. 😂😂

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211127-194821~2.png

Oh my, baby got….

Screenshot_20211127-194840~3.png

Back fat! Daaaaamn!

Screenshot_20211127-195245~2.png

Sexy Shurtle! Oh, peek-a-boo!

Screenshot_20211127-195532~2.png

Sexy beast!

Screenshot_20211127-200000~2.png

Wow, he looks like shit!

Screenshot_20211127-195124~2.png

That must be some cheesy cheesy bread. Abbie is gagging…

Screenshot_20211127-194853~2.png

Dad is gagging…

Screenshot_20211127-195201~2.png

But Candy Von Hog likey likey!

• Haha
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Let's see. One video 20 hours ago.

595,000 subs.
26,000 views.
96 comments.

Where are all the comments and views with half a million subs Thilla and Asshat? :unsure: :sneaky::ROFLMAO::sleep:

View attachment 903644
They probably needed different accommodations because of the scene they make with the cameras and the honking

Didn’t P say they offered them a booth right away? And that there were booths available? Doesn’t everyone prefer a booth when eating in places like this isf party small enough? I skim through their vlogs these days so maybe I missed it. He was SHOCKED?
I have verbal diariah today. Sorry…..
The place looked basically empty - quit acting like you were treated different - they just seated you. Big whoop

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Ha! Ha! Ha! @Kimmied That is hilarious.😂
Good Morning Moobie. 👋🏼 I have no doubt your day will just be thuper fantastic.😹 LOSER!
What’s for breakfast? Pork and Pancakes? Leftover eclair cake?
Would you guyth take a look at the sheer joy and exuberance on Pigs face. WoooooooHeeeeew!
Moobie on that I just eat a little train too. A little of this..a little of that..
D4CCED75-0FE2-44BE-9111-6DA7DD67EC0B.jpeg

It looks to me like Pig was the only one truly excited about the Juicy Crab. Dick face was already in a mood. It appears he had ”his daughter” duty while Fuckles stumbled around drinking Margaritas and pretending to be an influencer. A day of drinking. Tailgating at the Jax game. Gulp. Juicy Crab. Gulp gulp. Angry little man with a Napoleon complex in the comment sections. Gulp gulp gulp.
Food, alcohol, repeat. Ha! That is your life Moobs. Think for yourself? You first fucker. What does Mama Sow have for your to do list today bitch? 😹
E97CA492-0D0A-4F19-9990-1A10FBB1CCE5.png

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Putting them in a booth had shit all to do with accommodating their needs. Sorry to bust your bubble, Maassives, but The Juicy Crab is an extremely successful franchise. The owners, operators and managers have more business sense in the tip of their pinky than these two jokers will EVER have. What advice did Pig provide this new business? How to be closed on Monday and Tuesdays and only open half days the rest of the week? Bish Puhleaze.🙄
When a business owner sees someone of Moobs and Pigs body structure sitting in one of their brand new CHAIRS before the doors have even opened for regular business there is one word that registers…
LIABILITY.
Half of her hangs off the chair. We have seen it! Last thing Juicy Crab is trying to do is pay out for injuries caused by a broken chair that was pushed past its capacity. Damn right they were moved to a booth. I bet it happens everywhere they go to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha