Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
How can people watch this fukery called Fathering Autism and not see plain as day that these people are NOT normal in any sense of the word.
I would love to see a real "influencer" disect them. Or someone with the credentials to do it correctly. The Canadian gave it a few half assed tries but no cigar for him.
Between the exploitation of a profoundly ID kid under the guise of the Autism label, to earn a paycheck, the whole MLM thing and recruiting people she knows or should know that are ID themselves, to the very weird 20 year old adult who still dresses in Christmas pajamas for his mommy.
They're all a bunch of weirdos.
Every single one of them.
Why is it so hard to make a video using their own vlogs to present the undisputed evidence?
It's all there. And more!!
YES!!!
And not only the matching jammies, she still makes him write a letter to Santa and put out cookies and carrots! Fkn weirdo!
Im hoping P is starting to experience MLM burnout. Clearly, its not as simple as "work from anywhere, anytime" because she is clearly overwhelmed.
She's pretty much let go of her Stuff n Shit channel. No Fall decor went up this year. She made an MLM enemy.
I love it!! She may be raking it in, but its consuming her life so she actually has to work and stress.
I also think she finally realized she will never be a Red or Pinky. They are top tier because of who they recruit- their recruits can sell.
Big P's band of misfits and the people she attracts will stop her from going higher. I think she's gettting mocked behind the scenes by her "sisterhood".
😂 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MSlix73

VIP Member
AFBC460E-91B6-44F8-9F57-7E02CFA72B1D.jpeg

A break from piggy and a pic of my buddy Pesto❤ In honor of my stepdaughter WAR EAGLE!! 🦅. Now if my BOOMER SOONERS can make it happen I will be happy😁

• Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
Catching up on comments while waiting for my car to be finished getting an oil change. Our Thanksgiving was truly a day to be thankful for. My husband had a ct scan of his lungs and they found a 10mm nodule on his right lung…he has early COPD( does not require oxygen or anything) so we found out Wednesday that it had calcification and does not look to be malignant. He goes back in 3 months for another scan. The VA has been amazing and we are so grateful for the program he is in for lung screenings. I also received information from my doctor that most of my health issues come from Adrenal Adenoma(masses of benign nodules on my adrenal glands). While some may scratch their heads as to why that may be good news, it truly means that a lot of the health issues I am being medicinally treated for is linked to these nodules and I can finally be treated properly, again grateful for my amazing doctor with the VA.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Actually, Asa, Priscilla and Isaiah all need to get a real life. They're living off of Abbie. Everything they have is due to their exploitation of Abbie. Isaiah is living in a condo bought by Abbie. He drives his new/used truck because of Abbie. The food he buys on his little debit card is because of Abbie. All of his photo equipment is because of Abbie. This little fucker is a POS. When this all ends, I doubt he's going to be able to "get a life". In a few years he'll be bitching because he had to sell all of the shit Abbie bought for him.
“Get a life,” say the family with few hobbies and even fewer friends. All they do is lurk around their cluttered house, hawking cakey makeup and filming their daughter for a few bucks. They rarely go out except to pick up fast food and Dunkin. They buy and then abandon expensive toys as they lose interest in them (and the work required to maintain them)...cameras, drones, electric scooters, bikes, boats, RVs, snowboards, skis. All gathering dust in the garage while they sit on their fat asses and talk to nobody. Like damn maybe get out in the sunshine and walk your dogs and get a life yourself, Izzy.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I bet Asa would love to devote a entire vlog trash talking Josh. I bet it is eating away at him that DCP can put out these snark videos and the only thing Asa can do is bitch and moan about it. The fact the FA channel is dropping view by the thousands is a clear sign its' on it way out.

I also saw Asa eating for the first time in Lurch's video and he chews just like his sloppy wife - like a cow chewing his cud.

• Haha
  • Sick

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I see what you mean. They never interact with her using the device because I really dont think they have a clue how to use it in a positive therapeutic way. They need to be taught and words fail me that they haven't been shown when she first got it.
They don't interact with her, period.
They speak at her, they tell her what to do and feel, they move her hands and body to do what they want her to do. They ignore her communication unless it conforms to what they want.

We apparently see the best of their day - we see what they want us to see.
They show approximately zero minutes of actually interacting with Abbie in any sort of meaningful way.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sweetums

VIP Member
She really is…Thank God!😂 I hope this is just the beginning and there are more to follow suit. The lady calling Pig out has a lizard tongue Red-esque profile pic. I never will understand the need these adult women have to mimic each other. 😳
Another thing I find baffling…The “you are just jealous” comments. What is she supposed to be jealous of? What is anyone supposed to be jealous of? Money? Pig could have $20 million dollars yet look and behave the way she currently does, and I still would not be jealous of that bitch.
Maybe this woman is jealous that not of her kids have IDD that she can make a fortune off of. We all know thats what Plumty Dumpty is doing with Ab. And the slimelifers are starting to see the light.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blasting321

Chatty Member
Having a snoop around the Boss Barf leaders. They all posted about how Nov was a record breaking month for sales and posting lists of top sales and recruiters, plus team tallies. Zero from big P re her team. I saw that the second highest sales (Stephanie Treadway) sold 35k this month. So let’s says Big P sold 40k, that is $14,000 in just her own commission. Plus all the bonuses. She’s making bank. So Asa totally invested in Slime. But she’s gross.

so Amber recruited 2 high school friends including P. So these women are all the same(ish) ages…. Stephanie snuffin hope (after her public love letter to P) is well and truly in the cult with the tricias. I want to send these last 2 memes to their husbands. 😂😂

3D50342A-268B-4CF3-BC5B-EC4C6D964FBF.jpeg
606011D2-5ED0-4BA8-A20A-11D544443E0C.jpeg
CE93BC2B-DE60-45B6-9798-7169B4537060.jpeg
30DD0DF1-32D3-414F-BEFA-4ECFDD7F26A5.jpeg
6ABAFA2F-37B4-4605-969D-35BA069D8D62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Imagine that? Backstabbing in an MLM 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Yep. Kinda like when Ol' Barbara got into it with Big Red. P dumped her bestie Barb and stopped selling the cheap earrings. Perhaps someone has given P a taste of her own shady medicine. Those bitches aint loyal! :LOL::LOL:

So I've been snooping around the SL world looking for the target of P's wrath. Havent found her, but I did find something kind of interesting.
Several of the big guns, the Red and Pinky level types, all posted about being surprised by retreats in their honor given for them by their team.
The Gumby girl (green hair, sell your breast milk for a starter kit chick) and that Mary Kay whose team sold $75 M last year were two that I saw but there were others as well.
I had to laugh. They were being celebrated by their teams. In order for Big P to be celebrated she had to throw her own retreat! 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
So.....
Did Asshat seriously B roll the bartender making drinks?
Screenshot_20211202-183515~2.png

Screenshot_20211202-183442~2.png

I don’t know about you all but receiving my food in plastic bags would be fucking weird and gross.
Screenshot_20211202-183534~2.png

Abbie looked pissed
Screenshot_20211202-184126~2.png

Abbie looked scared
Screenshot_20211202-184312~2.png

Abbie shoveling it in and look at mama pig laughing cause it’s So DaRn CuTe
Screenshot_20211202-184426~3.png

That shirt is so damn tight she can’t relax her arms!
Screenshot_20211202-183635~2.png

If that were my child in the background, I would have to find some nuts to victimize.
Screenshot_20211202-183926~2.png

Oh yes, Piggy very very happy fucking scary!
Screenshot_20211202-183813~2.png

Those fingers, I just can’t!
Screenshot_20211202-184512~3.png

⚠Warning! Orgasmic gluttony ahead⚠
Screenshot_20211202-184529~2.png

Screenshot_20211202-184539~2.png

Screenshot_20211202-184548~2.png

Atha! Thove that food in a bag to go!
Screenshot_20211202-183953~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

lizzielou

VIP Member

90 seconds in and I have to stop. Just a steady shot of Priscilla stuffed into that tiny chair in the most unflattering outfit yet - which is really saying something - while she slur-mumbles "I shtill have makeup on from lasht night..."
Are you still drunk from last night, lady? Cuz it really looks like you're still drunk from last night.

:sick::ROFLMAO:
oh for goodness sake it’s the 6 monthly bike riding vlog 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
Thank you, @Sweetums!

I must have been writing my last post as you were making this thread, Kermy...it showed up after the new thread announcement. I'll re-post it here:

They don't focus on money...they focus on their big house, home decor, steaks every night, cocktails, truffle butter, "girls' days," electric bikes, electric scooters, golf carts, new trucks, a boat, an RV, new furniture, new assistants, groceries all day every day, season tickets, lawn signs, party buses, chicken limos, etc. etc. etc. They don't focus on money...they barely even see it before they spend it. Can't focus on something moving at high speed.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Josh was right, Abbie likes troll P. He noticed that she picks P to attack. Whenever she attacks her, a few minutes later she's called Sweet Girl and is rewarded. It literally makes no sense to me. We've seen her dump soda in the backseat and instead of her cleaning it up P did it. Prissy needs parenting classes.
Igayaaah makes her hyped up. He is tickling and wrestling her and with her low iq she thinks it's ok to be physical with anyone. I blame him for attacking P.
Seems like the only way they know to interact with Abbie (including Summer and Igayah) is to hype Abbie up..they dont know how to calmly interact with her. The closest I have seen a calmer , more appropriate interaction is crystal, crazy nanny, brandy. Everyone else (including her parents) seems to like to see her hyped up.. usually from inappropriate tickling/wrestling or food/candy/snacks.

I suspect they hype her up to have something to film for the VLOG.... would love to see what they are actually like when not on camera.

I think Asshat will soon be joining Thilla on My 600 Pound Life.

View attachment 889376
Wow...Asshat looks nine months pregnant..that has got to be so uncomfortable. Look at P's mom as well...so much obesity in one room. It is very dangerous to have a big belly like that for your organs and heart. Abbie will be in that category as well if they continue to feed her crap like they do ...she has zero chance for not being obese.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart