Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she can even bend her legs at the knee anymore! Shouldn't that be telling her something!
Her legs remind me of Flat Stanley. They don’t bend the fat kind of folds. The knee joint is all but useless at this point.
C5958D0E-EA1A-4050-888D-C8A5520D2263.jpeg
75D756F2-D955-4EA3-A0D4-DBB207EAC534.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That poor bleeping chair. I bet the castors have left huge holes in the carpet.
Wondering what that weight limit is for that chair. Before I retired I worked with a man who was very large and he had to have a different chair because of his size. The regular office chairs can only hold so much and I’m guessing she is probably over the limit.

Reactions: 18
What was the point of Butch’s live anyway? I mean, i get the whole “butch homemaker” deal but why a live? To talk about the death of her dog? To do a “co-live” ask me anything with her daughter? The whole thing made me uncomfortable. She needs some chapstick on her dry ass lips but her skin looked great! No snark here on that!
View attachment 905529

View attachment 905532
Who knows the intent. Casting a line to see who bites? Im sure after Asa's vlog even more humpers were seeking them out to offer their sympathy.
If they go to her page they will have this to review.
And they (humpers) do not see how bizarre it was for Asa to not only vlog about their dog, but even TITLE the vlog about it.
How weird would it be if Maverick suddenly passed and Lurch vlogged about a dog she has zero history with??
And that comment from Asa, how the dog was with his sister through so much. Unlike HIM, which the humpers have never questioned either.
These two just showed up one day, and 19 yr old Isaiah didnt even know them. How bleeping bizarre. Two of my brothers live out of state, yet we communicate regularly and make an effort to visit one another a few times a year.
This whole family is fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who knows the intent. Casting a line to see who bites? Im sure after Asa's vlog even more humpers were seeking them out to offer their sympathy.
If they go to her page they will have this to review.
And they (humpers) do not see how bizarre it was for Asa to not only vlog about their dog, but even TITLE the vlog about it.
How weird would it be if Maverick suddenly passed and Lurch vlogged about a dog she has zero history with??
And that comment from Asa, how the dog was with his sister through so much. Unlike HIM, which the humpers have never questioned either.
These two just showed up one day, and 19 yr old Isaiah didnt even know them. How bleeping bizarre. Two of my brothers live out of state, yet we communicate regularly and make an effort to visit one another a few times a year.
This whole family is fucked.
Yep, almost a decade is a long time. Wonder what happened between them.
But then again, family must not be that important to the head judging by the relationship he has with his first born daughter - which is non existent.
Edit to say:
Doesn't Asshole have a brother who has a disability? You would think he would be all over that gravy train. Your right @RocketQueen , this family is all kinds of fucked up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep, almost a decade is a long time. Wonder what happened between them.
But then again, family must not be that important to the head judging by the relationship he has with his first born daughter - which is non existent.
Edit to say:
Doesn't Asshole have a brother who has a disability? You would think he would be all over that gravy train. Your right @RocketQueen , this family is all kinds of fucked up!
I think he and his disabled brother have different fathers, and although he's mentioned him occasionally perhaps Asa's mother has made it clear that he's not open game. I think if Bruce was the father, there would be more mention of him, but who knows with this bunch!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think he and his disabled brother have different fathers, and although he's mentioned him occasionally perhaps Asa's mother has made it clear that he's not open game. I think if Bruce was the father, there would be more mention of him, but who knows with this bunch!
Yes because we hardly ever see Asshat's mom and what I do remember she was really good with Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes because we hardly ever see Asshat's mom and what I do remember she was really good with Abbie.
How many times have these people married, divorced, have kids together or step siblings? Imagine the family reunions. It’s almost be a fun game if you can figure out who slept with whom and which kids are blood or step. I like Ass’ mom so I’ll keep her out of it. Bring on Angry Elf’s former wife! Where is Wide Loads family? How many times did Tinkerhogs dad get married and are there step siblings there? Oh my head is spinning with the possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The drama is not over - this is obviously aimed at Kim
View attachment 905725
These little pearls of wisdom are to send the cult a message that she is the victim. They love to play victim when someone is exposing them for what they really are which is low-life creeps. Their entire lives are built on a giant pile of steaming :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
😹Thought her ass was done wasting words on people who don’t deserve it?
Wasn’t that the intended purpose of her passive aggressive meme yesterday?
D.U.M.M.Y. 🐽
Make up your feeble mind Pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
13 minutes of nothing.
Golden Boy got his groceries, Publix card loaded, and cash from Asshat- off he goes.
Someone else passed away. No idea who.
Up goes the tree. No one cares. Abbie couldnt hang an ornament. :(
Summer shows up in work clothing to go to the park.
Asa's so tired.
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s making vlogmas different to any other boring vlog they post? They decorated a tree. Half the christian based world is doing exactly the same right now. And I say they, it looked like Asa did most of the hard work. Of course big p wants to copy someone else and cover the tree in baubles and decorations until you can’t see the tree anymore. So tacky. Kinda laughed at Asa saying that next year they were going to glue all the decorations into a cone shape so they don’t even need a tree. Guessing he’s not a fan of this idea either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's so tacky to sit there and show giving (talking) money to Isaiah, going over every item Piggy bought Isaiah from the grocery store, and then letting the vlog know that she put money on his card. Why would you broadcast that? I remember him showing the money when he bragged about how much they were giving, and what they were doing to be kind humans. People whisper around town about people like Asa and Piggy. You both some tacky and embarrassing witches!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.