Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if Abbie looks so strange to me because Piggy has photoshopped her face to slim it, and left Abbie looking like her head is about to explode it's so damn big. Am I the only one that thinks Abbie looks like she is bloated AF in this pic, and many of the other pics they've been posting.?!? Piggy Piggy still has some of that extra chin, but Piggy has def slimmed her cheeks down. She slims her cheeks so much that her entire face looks like it's melting. Gosh, it's so obvious that Abbie is going to be a BIG girl. Piggy is so far into denial about herself she can't see 2 feet in front of her. Mental health struggles must be very taboo in their family. Piggy has talked about how her and Asa don't have any sort of issues, but we all know that is far from the truth. Very sad. This witch is going to bring others down with her.

View attachment 889673
Back away slowly Cilla...you're about to get a ass whoopin'😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was watching Butch Homemaker's "Thankful" vlog. Did anyone else notice a new tic that Abbie's picked up? She gets a strange look on her face, her mouth droops and then she kind of shudders. She did it a couple of times. I've never seen it before. At least not on any of the FA vlogs. You can see it on the "Thankful" vlog happening around the 11:27 mark.

1638152154941.png
1638152311915.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I was watching Butch Homemaker's "Thankful" vlog. Did anyone else notice a new tic that Abbie's picked up? She gets a strange look on her face, her mouth droops and then she kind of shudders. She did it a couple of times. I've never seen it before. At least not on any of the FA vlogs. You can see it on the "Thankful" vlog happening around the 11:27 mark.

View attachment 894368View attachment 894372

Two thoughts: the mouth droop looks like momma sow, and I hope that isn’t a side effect from too many meds. I’m no doctor, but if this is new, it could be a side effect of the Zoloft (especially if they’re playing fast and loose with her dosage).
23B62309-A254-412B-805E-31E9BF6EF384.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
In Isaiah’s sales pitch for his mediocre photography he pimps Abbie for views and shakes her violently. Hands off you asshole!
If he would do this and treat his IDD/Autistic sister this way I can't imagine what he'd do to a friend or girlfriend. He's so not a normal 20 year old. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If he would do this and treat his IDD/Autistic sister this way I can't imagine what he'd do to a friend or girlfriend. He's so not a normal 20 year old. JMO
I think they’re all so stunted and just rile her up like they would a toddler to elicit smiles for the all important camera. They couldn’t care less about how she feels.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

That was different. Maybe she saw Big P approaching LOL
I may get blasted for this, but I dont get why they insist in having Abbie participate in childish things. I realize that people of all ages decorate cookies, but this was clearly geared for the nieces. They are independently icing cookies and having fun. They are not engaging with Abbie, nor Abbie with them. Isaiah is once again tasked to babysit/help, and Abbie has no clue what she should be doing and just stuffs the cookie in her mouth. She's knocking on 17. I dont think its cute. I find it sad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That was different. Maybe she saw Big P approaching LOL
I may get blasted for this, but I dont get why they insist in having Abbie participate in childish things. I realize that people of all ages decorate cookies, but this was clearly geared for the nieces. They are independently icing cookies and having fun. They are not engaging with Abbie, nor Abbie with them. Isaiah is once again tasked to babysit/help, and Abbie has no clue what she should be doing and just stuffs the cookie in her mouth. She's knocking on 17. I dont think its cute. I find it sad for her.
Purely a (failed) attempt at content. Had it been vlog-worthy for FA, believe me we’d have seen it with a voice over pushing their narrative of something else Abbie can do.

Reactions: 18

Another unfortunate trait she got from her Piggy mama.....the droopy face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Such an angry little “man”. Total POS. I can’t wait for karma to catch up with that fat, drunken slob.
I also can't wait to see a big dose of reality come up and slap Priscilla right in her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Another unfortunate trait she got from her Piggy mama.....the droopy face.
Yeah, they are a homely bunch. Isaiah is the best looking, and thats saying a lot because personally I think he looks like a yuppie from the 80's who is about to go on a killing spree ala "American Psycho". 😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Two thoughts: the mouth droop looks like momma sow, and I hope that isn’t a side effect from too many meds. I’m no doctor, but if this is new, it could be a side effect of the Zoloft (especially if they’re playing fast and loose with her dosage).View attachment 894397
That's the first thing I thought of, it was her meds. But FA vlogs never have shown this. So it may not be new just something they've never shown to their followers. I know I've never seen it before.

• Sad
  • Heart
That child needs nutritious foods and sunlight. 🤨. It’s like she’s from Flowers in the Attic. 🤯
Once again, if they’d take her on a walk OUTSIDE in the FLORIDA sun she’d get some fresh air and some color in her face. These extra meds they have been talking about make her looked zoned out, it’s very sad. Her back of neck hump is going to be more pronounced in the coming months as she won’t be able to hold her head up even worse than before.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think they’re all so stunted and just rile her up like they would a toddler to elicit smiles for the all important camera. They couldn’t care less about how she feels.
Yes, their interaction with her is really odd. Surprising that Summer and Isaiah are wanting to work with clients like Abbie. I hope they don’t use that same approach when they start working with others. Abbie is looking pretty drugged out lately. So sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how P says in her Instagram story tonight that they were "invited" to the VIP night because they are influencers. But on the restaurants Instagram page it shows them asking for people to sign up if they have more than 2000 subscribers and are local. And of course why wouldn't she sign up. She knew about all the butter.
It says they were serving free food:they got to feed their egos AND their gluttony. No way they’d pass that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know several people who have had WLS and there is no way they would fill their plate up like that even at Thanksgiving. If they overeat, they actually get sick. I don’t know how that hasn’t been the case with P. She is a medical anomaly in more ways than one.
Maybe all of those diapers/pull ups in the garage aren’t just for Abbie… maybe Big P partakes in the same fashionable undergarments her daughter does …one dumps because she is unable to be potty trained and the other dumps because she fills her gut with everything you aren’t suppose to eat/drink with WLS

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.