Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drama is not over - this is obviously aimed at Kim
View attachment 905725
The irony is that she’s the toxic person and she’s the one trying to control how her band of followers see them. She needs to grow up, it’s seriously pathetic. I could maybe just about excuse one post, but how many times has she posted now?! Plus all the comments back and forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
13 minutes of nothing.
Golden Boy got his groceries, Publix card loaded, and cash from Asshat- off he goes.
Someone else passed away. No idea who.
Up goes the tree. No one cares. Abbie couldnt hang an ornament. :(
Summer shows up in work clothing to go to the park.
Asa's so tired.
The end.
Yeah pretty much the same take I got. But why is it so important to take the princess to school? And you have to get that footage of her going into the vehicle because that's really important. Oh look we're on a road we're driving wee hoo.
Also would like to know if Golden Boy actually came back to pick up the groceries his mom packed out the night before. Is he that much of an idiot? Or is ASSa just too lazy to edit right?
Also curious if Assa is going to be upset whenever someone dies on YouTube? They know these people even less than the guy from swimmers with autism. They can't even claim them as acquaintances. Oooooh P messaged the wife a couple times on Instagram, well that means they're best friends now in their world. 🤡

Oh and by the way I don't even watch their videos, but it's not the dad who died it's the grandpa.
20211204_185035.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh, and no wonder Asa's tired.
While Princess Pig was off getting her nails done, he was in the kitchen cooking their dinner for later.
Then mentioned he'd have to clean up the kitchen when they got home.
Then had to decorate.
And edit.
Whew.
LMAO

Screenshot 2021-12-01 7.39.40 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New things to try and hide behind.

Cereal boxes and bananas.

1638661399050.png
1638661458468.png

She lost her boobs. Must have left them in her bra on the floor somewhere.

1638661563560.png

"Let's go have coffee together"

Oh goodie!! What fun huh Boss Babe? What are you 7?

1638661691479.png
1638661663242.png

Damn she looks like Abbie.

1638661839633.png

She looks like a damn fool dressed up like that.

1638661952114.png

For the love of donut holes Cilla, he's a grown ass man. Or is he? Oh that's right he doesn't have to work for his groceries.

1638662028189.png

I bet he has something packed up in his nose.

1638662206785.png

WTF is she wearing?

1638662313118.png

So Cilla's real name is Phillip?

1638662399426.png

Hahhahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1638662439146.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Abbie couldn't put the Christmas ornament on the tree... Asshat says its because their kids are too grown up to decorate for Christmas... um no delusional Asshat it is because Abbie is not able to put a Christmas ornament on the tree...it has nothing to do with her being a teenager.... also Becca and Summer are payed respite...not Abbie's BFF's...

Asshat there is not age when people do not decorate the Christmas tree....has nothing to do with growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Abbie couldn't put the Christmas ornament on the tree... Asshat says its because their kids are too grown up to decorate for Christmas... um no delusional Asshat it is because Abbie is not able to put a Christmas ornament on the tree...it has nothing to do with her being a teenager.... also Becca and Summer are payed respite...not Abbie's BFF's...

Asshat there is not age when people do not decorate the Christmas tree....has nothing to do with growing up.
They know damn well that Abbie doesn’t understand the concept of hanging ornaments or how to do it. I know many don’t like Audrey from Raising Autumn, and I can understand that, but at least she admits that Autumn does not understand many concepts and that at 14 years old, she is developmentally and intellectually a three to five year-old.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 905940View attachment 905942

View attachment 905945

View attachment 905950View attachment 905949

View attachment 905952

View attachment 905954

For the love of donut holes Cilla, he's a grown ass man. Or is he? Oh that's right he doesn't have to work for his groceries.

View attachment 905956

View attachment 905961

WTF is she wearing?

View attachment 905963

View attachment 905966

View attachment 905967
Screenshot_20211204-182825~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 905940View attachment 905942

View attachment 905945

View attachment 905950View attachment 905949

View attachment 905952

View attachment 905954

View attachment 905956

View attachment 905961

WTF is she wearing?

View attachment 905963

View attachment 905966

View attachment 905967
The Beast isn't just a Boss Babe, she is taking over the mantle of Momager to Boy Wonder and the Autism Princess. Watch out, Kris Jenner, Tinkerhog is trying to take after your empire, one pair of gold sunnies at a time.
1638664132758.png

• Haha
All Mr Obnoxious wants for Christmas is to find his neck.
20211204_201825.jpg

It might be under the hoodie. Who knows. At least he knows he's fat, and he's trying to cover it up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That chair is working harder than P EVAH has…. Just saying.
She always winds up forgetting something during her Lives which creates the need for her to lean back in that poor chair. I am hopeful for the day when she tips on over.😺 I need something in my life that I can trust as much as The Fuckles trusts the lean back capabilities of that overworked seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She always winds up forgetting something during her Lives which creates the need for her to lean back in that poor chair. I am hopeful for the day when she tips on over.😺 I need something in my life that I can trust as much as The Fuckles trusts the lean back capabilities of that overworked seat.
I think that EVERYTIME!!
How amazing would that be?!
Flat on her back, legs in the air....
Asa springing over from his directors position-
"Beb! You ok?"
And I promise, she would say what she says every time she does anything- walking, hiking, tubing, etc.
"Oh I've hurt my ankle!"
🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes because we hardly ever see Asshat's mom and what I do remember she was really good with Abbie.
They discard anyone who shows Abbie responds better with basically strangers than her parents and brother. Before you know it his sister and wife will be seen less and less after the new year

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They discard anyone who shows Abbie responds better with basically strangers than her parents and brother. Before you know it his sister and wife will be seen less and less after the new year
Its JMO but I dont think Abbie responds to anyone in some profound way. We've seen Abbie run and "dance" with strangers. We saw her grab and hold onto an elderly woman at the llama petting place. She goes to camp and walks right off with a teen shes never met. She isnt very particular LOL
P is really the only one I think she tries to avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.