Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Pig propped up against the brick wall for her photo looked like a prostitute touting for business! I'm sort of embarrassed for her. There is something seriously wrong with that stupid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And...I dont follow them, but did they even have a chance to announce their dogs passing before he did?
He did this to the Wee family once. Something happened with their child at one of those conventions they went to together, and not only did Asshat overstep by involving himself directly, he vlogged about it before they even could.
Hes such an asshole.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I dont know what Kraft singles are but are they being snobbish about processed cheese? Who do they think they are? Oh, I forgot - VIP influencers. Oh I cant wait until they are back in a rental scrabbling around for money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Pig propped up against the brick wall for her photo looked like a prostitute touting for business! I'm sort of embarrassed for her. There is something seriously wrong with that stupid woman.
And Asa even remarked on the food stains needing hidden or edited out, yet they still posted with the stains. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And...I dont follow them, but did they even have a chance to announce their dogs passing before he did?
He did this to the Wee family once. Something happened with their child at one of those conventions they went to together, and not only did Asshat overstep by involving himself directly, he vlogged about it before they even could.
Hes such an asshole.

Nothing on their channel about the sweet pup passing away yet. That is such an asshole thing to do.

And who gives a tit that a small compact car wasn't parked with the front end kissing the curb? Was the cars' ass sticking 5 feet out of the parking space obstructing the view when backing out like I'm sure their huge ass truck is??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nothing on their channel about the sweet pup passing away yet. That is such an asshole thing to do
I think this is going to cause a big family row. Lurch should be furious and I cant see her taking this lying down. She will stand up to Arsewipe and I hope she gives him hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont know what Kraft singles are but are they being snobbish about processed cheese? Who do they think they are? Oh, I forgot - VIP influencers. Oh I cant wait until they are back in a rental scrabbling around for money.
And I have to add...the meat in question is NOT pronounced phonetically cap-ih-COLA Isaiah and Priscilla...it's proper, non-Americanized pronunciation is gob-uh-GOOL! As any Italian and/or Italian-American knows you tools 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And Asa even remarked on the food stains needing hidden or edited out, yet they still posted with the stains. 🤣 🤣
I wasnt convinced, but I am now, that he is doing this on purpose to make the Pig look stupid. I am beginning to think he despises her but he is trapped so has to stick it out. Going to bed at 3 am says it all. He cant bear to be near her. The whole happy marriage thing is a complete sham.

• Heart
Yeah its a brand name of processed cheese slices.

Not like they are cheap either lol cost more than the preshredded bags if cheese she loves so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I have to add...the meat in question is NOT pronounced phonetically cap-ih-COLA Isaiah and Priscilla...it's proper, non-Americanized pronunciation is gob-uh-GOOL! As any Italian and/or Italian-American knows you tools 😫
I'm half Italian and we never pronounced it gob-uh-GOOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't raised on kraft singles? They ear velveeta pasta... what kind of cheese does she think that is? Least we forget her favorite thing is squirt cheese in a can....

And don't trash kraft singles. I know actual trained chefs who swear by it's meltiness and get down on a grill cheese with it or on a burger. She is an idiot. She needs to have actual taste and skill with food before she has a place to speak from. Go dump some ranch and cheese on something and shutup.
I am a huge cheese fan and I buy "good cheese" but like you said, the thick Kraft singles make the best comfort food grilled cheese sandwiches. Stouffers has a chicken and mashed potato microwave dinner and I heat that baby up, get a hamburger bun, put on a bit of mayo, slide the chicken between the bun with my Kraft single and a couple of dill slices. It is a fast and yummy treat! The Beast, the squeeze cheese tinkerhog, knows nothing about cooking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you notice that he was giving lessons on having a normal sized head vs a big head depending on the zoom/camera lens? I nearly spit my drink out. Asshat, generally you are giant jerk but sometimes you make me laugh! We know that you read Tattle, thanks for the laugh 😂 😂

• Haha
I'm half Italian and we never pronounced it gob-uh-GOOL.
Really? So how do you pronounce it? I'm 100% Italian/American and my family, as well as most people I know do not pronounce it as it's spelled. And I don't think it's just a Jersey thing 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t even comment about him using that thumbnail for views and her laugh…. It’s so so disgusting.

Hilarious about the shape shifting lens dependent face, meanwhile Big P has been screaming I DONT USE A FILTER. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you notice that he was giving lessons on having a normal sized head vs a big head depending on the zoom/camera lens? I nearly spit my drink out. Asshat, generally you are giant jerk but sometimes you make me laugh! We know that you read Tattle, thanks for the laugh 😂 😂
That was totally for us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am a huge cheese fan and I buy "good cheese" but like you said, the thick Kraft singles make the best comfort food grilled cheese sandwiches. Stouffers has a chicken and mashed potato microwave dinner and I heat that baby up, get a hamburger bun, put on a bit of mayo, slide the chicken between the bun with my Kraft single and a couple of dill slices. It is a fast and yummy treat! The Beast, the squeeze cheese tinkerhog, knows nothing about cooking.
Im not a big cheese person unless its an ingredient- like on a burger, or some scrambled eggs. But Walmart brand American cheese slices melt better than any expensive cheese Ive found. I love it!! I crack up when she acts like she is an expert foodie. She thinks she knows all about cheese, all about wine, all about cuts of meat from her new pal the butcher. She doesnt know her ass from a hole in the ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.