Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, so why don’t you stfu? ESP with your inane tripe stupid quotes. 😂😂
Does she mean like the silence she gives Abby when the cameras are off ????

They had to have hired a bartending service with a license and someone who is licensed to serve. You can't just buy liquor and sell it.
Unless you are a top influencer like Asshole is, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha! She can’t even properly be passive aggressive.
Sometimes quotes just stuck out at the right time.”
Jesus!🙄
Sometimes quotes just STICK out at the right time”
You DUMB witch.

14F49A3C-F2CE-4D49-AC77-97512705361B.jpeg

🐽The Petty Pig🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I understand what you mean about dementia. My Mom had dementia that was caused by medications to treat a UTI and then further medication a few days later for pneumonia. It was very drastic, she went from living independently in a large home to never leaving the hospital and ending up in palliative care until her death in a span of 9 months. There are many mannerisms my Mom developed that I see in Abbie. You are so right about adjusting to new or different ways to connect. The Maassives are just selfish pigs. They may love Abbie in their own way but they don't like or respect her. They do not nurture or cherish their children and that is painfully sad.
Only ‘Golden Boy’. 🤨🍼

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I agree with you. Now don’t get me wrong, she is sharp as a turd and listening to her speak lulls me to sleep, BUT…she is super involved with him and seems to genuinely love spending every second with him.
I think the only reason A&P haven’t palmed Abbie off on a home yet is purely because they can still make money off her and can afford as much respite as they want. Had they not done YouTube and still owned the shop I’m sure they would have split up and got her somewhere else to live by now

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The drama continues…🙄. It’s like she’s in middle school. 😂View attachment 903196
She’s so so thick. So childish. So only child, entitled, indulged. Sorry my dad was one and it opened my eyes to not having siblings and the tough and tumble of life. The can be a verrry strange breed…. (Hasten to add, not all)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree that they should try to connect with Abbie on Abbie’s level.

I am dealing with my mom’s dementia also. Yesterday, when I called her, she thought it was Thanksgiving. Often times she forages her wallet and takes her state ID and other cards out constantly. She wants to take her purse to bed. It’s very heartbreaking. Luckily we have two good 24/7 aides who take care of her, in her own home. She will be 98 next month. My sister is 74 and I’m 69, so we are also elderly. I hope I die before getting dementia.
Noir, how did you get the aides?, my mom is 94 and she coulld sure use help. I know this forum isn't for this so next time you write a comment just type the sword, state or private somewhere and I can go from there. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree.. Kaitlyn does give more of a feeling she is enjoying herself with Kaidale ..he is also much more higher functioning then Abbie (not that I let the Massives off the hook)... but he can do more then Abbie..He has some ability to concentrate and can even take direction like for gymnastics. He seems to be more aware of the world around him and has more interest in doing things then Abbie.

However, the Massives should still find some place to connect with Abbie on as a human and not just as an object they can build a narrative around and make money off of. They fail miserably at interacting with Abbie..where she is.

My Mom has dementia and I have to connect with her in a totally different way then I used to when she was 100% still my Mom... I had to find a way to connect with her and find some happiness in the moment..its not easy..but I think the Massives need to do this with Abbie as well. Connect with her where she is.
I would love for them to connect with her where Abbie is at. I can’t believe at 16 years old they can’t think of any Christmas activities she would enjoy. But then I remember that they don’t even know how to connect with other neurotypical people around their own age. Heck they don’t even know how to connect with their typical son without either treating him like an object, put him down, struggle him or their bestie.

Last edited:
I just watched the stupid Crusty Crab vid. Isaiah said Abbie took her seatbelt off while they were on the bridge. WHY DOESN'T EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE HAVE THE SEATBELT LOCK????

The fact that they think they're so special having been "invited" to the opening of this grease hole....It looked disgusting. And Asa acted like going out to eat with his family was something new.

They're all red faced and even Isaiah was acting tipsy sitting in the truck about to pull off with Abbie. Then they had to stop for coffee after eating like buffalo and hitting up the free bar, the logical thing is to load up on sugar and caffeine at night!

Sorry Asshole, the oldest trick in the book - still can't hide your fat head with pulling your shirt up over a couple of chins.
1638552285100.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So selfish world is having some kind of party... and they have a bar cart selling liquor (of course).. so.. wonder how that works? Do they have a liquor license??

Also P is wearing that pink jacket when selfish world opened..wonder if it still fits??? I guess she could have bought a new one.

She said they are closed on Monday and Tuesday at the moment for Christmas. They were having Christmas party bookings on those days. Firstly, who has a Christmas party on a Monday or Tuesday night. Secondly people book work or other social group Christmas events months in advance. We’ve often booked work Christmas parties in June! Surely you book them in on the day they want and the days that aren’t already booked up, not close on the quietest days of the week.
I smell bullshit 💩 they must be losing money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She said they are closed on Monday and Tuesday at the moment for Christmas. They were having Christmas party bookings on those days. Firstly, who has a Christmas party on a Monday or Tuesday night. Secondly people book work or other social group Christmas events months in advance. We’ve often booked work Christmas parties in June! Surely you book them in on the day they want and the days that aren’t already booked up, not close on the quietest days of the week.
I smell bullshit 💩 they must be losing money.
I would quit any job that scheduled their holiday party at F'ing SelfieWrld

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So, a two hour party at SW for 10 people is $500, and $30 for each additional person.
Food and drink can be brought in and the guest is responsible for all serving, utensils, etc.
Big P will, however, provide one table with a tablecloth! LOL

What Im curious about, is who is benefiting from this party? Why would this "Things to Do in Jax" pay to have a party and advertise for SW??
This is a SW promo, period. I think that this group is like a party planner- you pay, and we'll come in with "influencers" and party in your space.
What else can it be? Why would they pay for all that food and drink, time and space? Does this organization not have its own brick and mortar space if it wanted to promote themselves??
Nope- this shindig was somehow arranged by the Massives. And probably another waste of cash lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I would love for them to connect with her where Abbie is at. I can’t believe at 16 years old they can’t think of any Christmas activities she would enjoy. But then I remember that they don’t even know how to connect with other neurotypical people around their own age. Heck they don’t even know how to connect with their typical son without either treating him like an object, put him down, struggle him or their bestie.
Everything is so off about them and their life. As previously mentioned they were so active with JSA, including volunteering for everything possible. And how about their passion about helping the homeless. They talk a great game, but when it comes to following through and STICKING TO IT, they fail. Just like Keto, WLS, Pelaton, etc. *The aides were found privately through word of mouth and references.

• Heart
not their party at selfie…. She says as much it’s a stuff to do in jax soonsored in part by Unation which I think runs stuff to do in jax. It’s an online app. https://www.unation.com/about/faqs/

I just watched Stephanie Hopes live looking for more lipstick drama, I know I’m bored waiting at docs. She briefly mentioned beauty guides were being muted for 30 days - I think on commenting on each other’s posts???? hahahahaha. Really couldn’t quite get it but pretty funny. I looked at Lippy Moms page and the last few posts her usual bumpers weren’t liking and commenting. Towards end she also got quite upset with what clearly was the drama. Someone calling her a brown nose/teachers pet I guess.

i can’t see how they are being muted… 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is obvious these fools do not recognize when to shut the hell up. Moobs is a sarcastic asshole towards super benign comments lately. Pig is poking a sleeping bear with her passive aggressive memes. They are starting to play a dangerous game, especially considering they have themselves plastered all over social media giving folks plenty of opportunities to read them for the filth they are. I am sure there are more than a few that The Maassives have pissed off. I am also very sure they have plenty of skeletons in the closet that they would prefer not be posted and discussed. DM’s, texts, etc. They are going to mess around and piss the wrong person off. It is only a matter of time. They have placed themselves on this pedestal without realizing the weight limit. They are anything but infallible. All good things do come to an end when you do not appreciate them….when you feel/act entitled to the good life. Which, for them the “good life” revolves around money. They think it puts them above everyone else. The root of all evil. What good is a bunch of money when everyone hates you? What good will it do when you are too obese to move? If I were them, I would find four or five seats and take the longest, hot sip of STFU. I am here for this downfall. 😂 It is coming! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Only ‘Golden Boy’. 🤨🍼
I'll admit, The Beast loves her Boy Wonder, but Asshat seems to have a very unhealthy competitive streak when it comes to that kid. I see Asshat grooming, not nurturing Boy Wonder and The Beast smothering him. The Beast and the Boy Wonder might want to join I Love a Mama's Boy on TLC when Slimelife and the Abbie gravy train runs dry. I would TOTALLY watch that :cool:
1638556644098.png

• Haha
  • Sick
not their party at selfie…. She says as much it’s a stuff to do in jax soonsored in part by Unation which I think runs stuff to do in jax. It’s an online app. https://www.unation.com/about/faqs/

I just watched Stephanie Hopes live looking for more lipstick drama, I know I’m bored waiting at docs. She briefly mentioned beauty guides were being muted for 30 days - I think on commenting on each other’s posts???? hahahahaha. Really couldn’t quite get it but pretty funny. I looked at Lippy Moms page and the last few posts her usual bumpers weren’t liking and commenting. Towards end she also got quite upset with what clearly was the drama. Someone calling her a brown nose/teachers pet I guess.

i can’t see how they are being muted… 😀
Yes, I followed the social media trail. Question remains- how does it benefit Unation to spend a few grand to have a party at SW?

I too try to SL snoop, because I am turning into a turnip sitting all day. Last night I saw that the woman who went off on P commented on 2 of that Tricias posts. I was like ohhhhhh the plot thickens! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only thing I can see is if jax businesses use their app to sell tickets. I don’t know though!! just Had a look on that t’s page don’t think Kimmie wants to leave slime, just Big P? Sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.