Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how P says in her Instagram story tonight that they were "invited" to the VIP night because they are influencers. But on the restaurants Instagram page it shows them asking for people to sign up if they have more than 2000 subscribers and are local. And of course why wouldn't she sign up. She knew about all the butter.
The restaurant is simply looking for free advertising but Pigcilla has twisted that into being “invited” because she’s so special and important. The delusion is strong in the Big One.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

As responses are due to the internet hitting a nerve of truth and he don’t like it!!! WheeeeeeeWoooooo A……DCP gotchu!!😂😂

I am dead. Influencers.
Seriously, what kind of world do we live in that these slobs are influencing anyone?
"Look hubby! That fat couple with the autistic kid liked it! Lets try the Krusty Krab tonight!"
🐷🐽🦀🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️
The only influencing these idiots do is when they are under the influence after “the beep” and smashing down lemon drops. You know you’re a lush when you use more lemons then a tree is capable of producing…remember when they moved in and they had way too many lemons that they had no idea what to do with them….looks like they found a way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet Asa would love to devote a entire vlog trash talking Josh. I bet it is eating away at him that DCP can put out these snark videos and the only thing Asa can do is witch and moan about it. The fact the FA channel is dropping view by the thousands is a clear sign its' on it way out.

I also saw Asa eating for the first time in Lurch's video and he chews just like his sloppy wife - like a cow chewing his cud.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think P has a lot of similarities to Abbie. When P does that loud Wheeeeeeeeeew Heeeeeeeeeeewing...I can't believe the volume she gets..its every bit as loud as Abbie's honking. Both P and Abbie are obsessed with eating... their physical appearance will start looking more and more alike when Abbie starts putting on more weight..like P (unfortunately).
Agreed. And, doesn’t P’s face in that pic look like Abbie’s fighting face?! Uncanny.

Reactions: 15
Has the video about showing Prissass some love and the statement abut Gabby taken down? Was it the singing video?

Reactions: 8
Ass is losing control - his outbursts in the comments section show that. Things are crumbling around him and he knows that the gravy train is coming to an end. Selfish world is failing, His Youtube is failing, his Plan B Travelmaass channel was a huge flop. Without FA, there is no Slimelife. It's all a house of cards. He is instead faced with the reality that he has to care for a severely IDD autistic daughter who is getting bigger by the day and a morbidly obese wife who is eating herself into an early grave and is highly likely to need care in the near future due to her food addiction. Her knees/hips will give out well before she's 50 and she will need a lot of help from Asa to do the basics as her mobility will be fucked. I don't envy him one bit.

I also don't see Igayah making it in the real world. Something is very off with that boy - he is not the full shilling and I just don't see him being able to hold down a real job. He will still need mommy to top up his grocery card when he's 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The restaurant is simply looking for free advertising but Pigcilla has twisted that into being “invited” because she’s so special and important. The delusion is strong in the Big One.
Yup....she thinks she's "all that, and a bag of chips" pun intended, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He answered me. I am shadow banned.
Well, that shows he is reading here regularly.

This will really piss Arseface off. Josh is getting more views on his FA vlogs than FA achieves. Considering Josh has only 88k subs compared to 595k it is quite something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He answered me. I am shadow banned.
Yeah he reads here, several times daily most likely. Why I often tell people don't post things here outting ypur comments on their stuff. Then they think every single negative thing is either from here or the Canadian douchebag. Which it is not.... but he thinks so. So letting him know what someone from here does is feed into his ego and delusions.

Not even going to get into site rules for here. But would also hate someone to get in trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ha! Ha! Ha! @Kimmied That is hilarious.😂
Good Morning Moobie. 👋🏼 I have no doubt your day will just be thuper fantastic.😹 LOSER!
What’s for breakfast? Pork and Pancakes? Leftover eclair cake?
Would you guyth take a look at the sheer joy and exuberance on Pigs face. WoooooooHeeeeew!
Moobie on that I just eat a little train too. A little of this..a little of that..
D4CCED75-0FE2-44BE-9111-6DA7DD67EC0B.jpeg

It looks to me like Pig was the only one truly excited about the Juicy Crab. Dick face was already in a mood. It appears he had ”his daughter” duty while Fuckles stumbled around drinking Margaritas and pretending to be an influencer. A day of drinking. Tailgating at the Jax game. Gulp. Juicy Crab. Gulp gulp. Angry little man with a Napoleon complex in the comment sections. Gulp gulp gulp.
Food, alcohol, repeat. Ha! That is your life Moobs. Think for yourself? You first fucker. What does Mama Sow have for your to do list today witch? 😹
E97CA492-0D0A-4F19-9990-1A10FBB1CCE5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has now removed his most vile replies to comments. Shows you he does it in a moment of anger and then realises later he has gone too far. Still we have the screenshots here so he cant deny it if these were to surface somewhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Good Morning Moobie. 👋🏼 I have no doubt your day will just be thuper fantastic.😹 LOSER!
Would you guyth take a look at the sheer joy and exuberance on Pigs face. WoooooooHeeeeew!
Moobie on that I just eat a little train too. A little of this..a little of that..
View attachment 894985
It looks to me like Pig was the only one truly excited about the Juicy Crab. Dick face was already in a mood. It appears he had ”his daughter” duty while Fuckles stumbled around drinking Margaritas and pretending to be an influencer. A day of drinking. Tailgating at the Jax game. Gulp. Juicy Crab. Gulp gulp. Angry little man with a Napoleon complex in the comment sections. Gulp gulp gulp.
Food, alcohol, repeat. Ha! That is your life Moobs. Think for yourself? You first fucker. What does Mama Sow have for your to do list today witch? 😹
View attachment 894995

I'm curious how Abbie faired with how they served the food at the crab place..its so messy and its a big pile of seafood that you have to peel...like crab and shrimp.. floating in all that spicy stuff. I cant imagine how that went. Wonder how many shrimp were eaten whole...or tossed across the floor?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 894985
View attachment 894995
Also referred to as Moobie-do's list. Moobie doobee doo....
1. Wake YOUR daughter up.
2. KEEP YOUR daughter quiet.
3. GIVE YOUR daughter a shower, and dress her.
4. Feed YOUR daughter sugary cereal in a 4 person bowl.
5. Take YOUR daughter to professional day care.
6. Stop at Dunkin and get me 3 super sweetened caramel coffees, a dozen donuts, and 3 avocado toasts with extra bacon. You can have one of them. Stop at Publix for lemons. Hurry home I'm hungry.
7. I will have list #2 ready when I get up.
Have a nice day pookie poo!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was watching Butch Homemaker's "Thankful" vlog. Did anyone else notice a new tic that Abbie's picked up? She gets a strange look on her face, her mouth droops and then she kind of shudders. She did it a couple of times. I've never seen it before. At least not on any of the FA vlogs. You can see it on the "Thankful" vlog happening around the 11:27 mark.

View attachment 894368View attachment 894372

I noticed too. My son developed a lot of facial tics while taking Zoloft and I went back in time when I saw her do that. It seems they pushed the narrative on the change of meds claiming way too soon how much better and different she's doing. Hell, they didn't have anything else to vlog about so why not focus on Abbie's behaviors? Someone else mentioned that she doesn't look well and we all know her diet sucks and she appears bloated, but do they ever really know when she doesn't feel well? Forget the obvious stuff that comes out both ends. Just general yucks. Speaking of that, I got my booster vax yesterday. The first 2 shots were no problem and just my arm hurt. I feel like walking death today. Every bone hurts and a headache from hell. Thank God you guys are here! Anyway, my point is I don't think they recognize when she feels badly and just chalk it up to mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love that picture of Moobie Dick filling his fat face with eclairs - reminded me of the nursery rhyme Little Jack Horner sat. in the corner eating his Christmas pie

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm curious how Abbie faired with how they served the food at the crab place..its so messy and its a big pile of seafood that you have to peel...like crab and shrimp.. floating in all that spicy stuff. I cant imagine how that went. Wonder how many shrimp were eaten whole...or tossed across the floor?
From the glimpses of her plate on their instagram stories she didn't eat a lot. Likely they picked off her plate. She was anxious and nervouse, clinging to Ass arm fearfully. She had no interest in the place or the food.

Is sad for her if you think about... she has been tortured the last few days.... hockey game, fire works and boat parade, busy weird ass restaurant... and that just what they have shown. Each one she was frightened, anxious, and upset. I don't understand putting a child through that for your own selfish, pleasure. They do nothing that Abigail would even have a chance of enjoying. That doesn't do anything for them or make them money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Check out Asshat's instagram story. Claiming the iPad got thrown out of the car going 50 mph. (what was Abbie's window doing open at 50mph)... and it bounced 15 feet.. all this P saw while driving?? So he is touting how durable the iPad case is ....link down below if you want one.... :rolleyes:

Always finding a way to make coin...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.