Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ramped up carb and salt-laden Thanksgiving with the family; boat parade observers (probably stings for Big P to not be elevating her boat parade game this year - AssA failed on that one); fireworks and all the dang whoo hoo calls; hockey game (they can be fun but so loud and echoey); and VIP Night at a new chain restaurant (of course the Big Pig has to say VIP twice and hold up the special menu, then dive into FRIED green beans - she’s so lit up because of her status and more fried food) all equate to why Sweet Girl looked fearful, overwhelmed, pale, and exhausted in the hockey game pictures.

And not intending to be disrespectful to Miss Abigail Lorraine, her face reminded me of the Zoolander movie my kids watched ages ago.

View attachment 894272
That child needs nutritious foods and sunlight. 🤨. It’s like she’s from Flowers in the Attic. 🤯

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched the latest Lurch vlog. I have to say they do proper home cooking and it all looks healthy. They showed their girls and Abbie decorating biscuits. Unfortunately Abbie was at her feral best grabbing them and shoving them in her mouth with lightning speed. Arseface didnt include this I feel because it really showed how IDD she is compared to her young cousins. Lurch also filmed Abbie shovelling down what i think was tiramisu at an alarming rate. They really need to improve her table manners.
Yea.. that cookie decorating was kind of sad. I wonder if the little girls were directed to only do certain things...they seemed nervous and not quite sure what to do (even tho they were laughing).... looked like they made a sandwich out of two cookies with frosting in between. they kept opening and closing the cookie sandwich?? The scene just seemed kind of stressed and Isaiah tried to get Abbie to do something but ..yea... she appeared so feral

I'm wondering if how Abbie appeared in Crystal's VLOG is really how she is without Asshat building all his narratives and doing a million jump cuts...

On a sad (sadder) note.. Emily's dog Cannell.. is on hospice and has terminal cancer...I feel for her as I know how hard it is to lose a pet... they seem very close with that dog and have had him a long time.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think he is sitting in his dirty underwear in the drinking chair and responding when he is plastered. I wish there were time stamps on the comments because his responses are made by an angry, sloppy drunken hole at 3AM and not by an angry hungover hole at 3 PM.
I love this! 😻 Ass sitting in his seat next to the liquor cabinet…finally….seething with rage. My chair Beb..MY CHAIR!! 😡
A faint sound of honking can be heard in the distance. Another night handling The Princess all by himself.
🍋He throws back another Lemon drop shot made with store bought lemons🍋
Pig lay in her “work” chair, snoring and reeking from a day of tailgating with all of their friends.😂
Seems she is not recovering as quickly from her cheap date buzz as she once did. The WLS cheap date…not the first date kind of cheap.😂
Igayah is up in his room. The socially awkward, anxiety ridden fella turned social butterfly has finally stopped interuppting and talking incessantly. 👀👀👀
Angry, alone, boat less and ball less…That damn Canadian. It is his fault I continue to stick my fat hoof in my mouth he mutters, as he deletes all the comments not lickng he and The Beast’s fat asses.
Another shot…🍋
Whoopsie..It spills all over his “Be a Kind Human” shirt…Son of a b….!
Pig is startled.
Atha..Atha? Is that you? Is it time for my third dinner? You know I don’t eat much. I need my texas toast to help me soak up all this vodka.
Alrighty….
😹
The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
D R U N K? Or just STUPID?View attachment 894322
P was filming the bartender and said "youcanneverhavtoomuchtequila...thoooo....." She sounded like she had too much tequila....also...fried green beens???

They think they are so important..."influencers night"... really? I looked on facebook and it is their grand opening..nothing about "influencers night"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ramped up carb and salt-laden Thanksgiving with the family; boat parade observers (probably stings for Big P to not be elevating her boat parade game this year - AssA failed on that one); fireworks and all the dang whoo hoo calls; hockey game (they can be fun but so loud and echoey); and VIP Night at a new chain restaurant (of course the Big Pig has to say VIP twice and hold up the special menu, then dive into FRIED green beans - she’s so lit up because of her status and more fried food) all equate to why Sweet Girl looked fearful, overwhelmed, pale, and exhausted in the hockey game pictures.

And not intending to be disrespectful to Miss Abigail Lorraine, her face reminded me of the Zoolander movie my kids watched ages ago.

View attachment 894272
Abbie looks like she's inherited Cilla's second set of eyebrows.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am dead. Influencers.
Seriously, what kind of world do we live in that these slobs are influencing anyone?
"Look hubby! That fat couple with the autistic kid liked it! Lets try the Krusty Krab tonight!"
🐷🐽🦀🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched Igayaaah's video. His humor is so bad. Worse than Dad Jokes, he thinks it's funny to waste peoples time by running a hairdryer and pretending to talk. He does it again at the gas station. I actually think he's going nuts. I feel for the kid, his only identity is his ID sis. Ab is only in his video for about 2 minutes, and half of it we see in FA's video. He has currently 23k views, thanks Ab.
The last time he came close to those numbers was 2 months ago when a&p came there 19k views.

*ASSa you should tell your parasite of an accident to rebrand, because most people don't want to look at trees and watching him hike. His content is stale and he is not a major character in his own life. His roomates are more entertaining than him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am dead. Influencers.
Seriously, what kind of world do we live in that these slobs are influencing anyone?
"Look hubby! That fat couple with the autistic kid liked it! Lets try the Krusty Krab tonight!"
🐷🐽🦀🏃‍♂️🚶‍♀️
They influence me to work out 😹😹

• Haha

View attachment 894272
Those two screenshots of Abbie are so different than we see a lot when her mouth is open and the bad overbite. Makes me wonder how her mouth could look so ...more normal looking ...in those screen shots.
She definitely is too pale. Let them eat whatever the hell they want but I just wish...hope...pray they can see it in their heart to give Abbie more veggies and fruit...
It's so, so easy as I'm sure where they geocery shop has fruits and veggies already cut up ready for consumption. I'd still give them a rinse but it's so, so easy.
ASA, PRISCILLA...All snarking or whatever aside...For the love and benefit of your daughter...please, please start giving her fresh fruits and vegetables for snacking instead of cookies or donuts (save those for very special once in a great while special snack or reward).
Please. We know you read here and sometimes try ideas given...even if you say they're your own ideas...
Please try the fresh fruit and vegetable idea and let it be an idea you stick with....for Abbie's sake. Who knows! You may just find yourself snacking on them as well which could be a better choice for you too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those two screenshots of Abbie are so different than we see a lot when her mouth is open and the bad overbite. Makes me wonder how her mouth could look so ...more normal looking ...in those screen shots.
She definitely is too pale. Let them eat whatever the hell they want but I just wish...hope...pray they can see it in their heart to give Abbie more veggies and fruit...
It's so, so easy as I'm sure where they geocery shop has fruits and veggies already cut up ready for consumption. I'd still give them a rinse but it's so, so easy.
ASA, PRISCILLA...All snarking or whatever aside...For the love and benefit of your daughter...please, please start giving her fresh fruits and vegetables for snacking instead of cookies or donuts (save those for very special once in a great while special snack or reward).
Please. We know you read here and sometimes try ideas given...even if you say they're your own ideas...
Please try the fresh fruit and vegetable idea and let it be an idea you stick with....for Abbie's sake. Who knows! You may just find yourself snacking on them as well which could be a better choice for you too!
I bet she’d easily eat a gummy vitamin with calcium too. Or eat yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In Isaiah’s sales pitch for his mediocre photography he pimps Abbie for views and shakes her violently. Hands off you asshole!
I cant stand him. There is something terribly wrong with him. I am not making accusations, but he reminds me of someone on amphetamines. Or struggling with bipolar or mood disorder. He has become SO manic and behaves so bizarrely. That night that he was barging in on P's live and just talking jibberish and sticking his face in the camera was uncomfortable. His constant hype behavior around Abbie...he is off. And of course the gruesome twosome only focus on their moneymaker so they either dont notice or dont care. I dont like him, but I think he is spiraling behind the scenes. I think Daddy is tired of spending money on him, and the pressure is on to sell pics and make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.