Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.....
Did Asshat seriously B roll the bartender making drinks?
Screenshot_20211202-183515~2.png

Screenshot_20211202-183442~2.png

I don’t know about you all but receiving my food in plastic bags would be bleeping weird and gross.
Screenshot_20211202-183534~2.png

Abbie looked pissed
Screenshot_20211202-184126~2.png

Abbie looked scared
Screenshot_20211202-184312~2.png

Abbie shoveling it in and look at mama pig laughing cause it’s So DaRn CuTe
Screenshot_20211202-184426~3.png

That shirt is so damn tight she can’t relax her arms!
Screenshot_20211202-183635~2.png

If that were my child in the background, I would have to find some nuts to victimize.
Screenshot_20211202-183926~2.png

Oh yes, Piggy very very happy bleeping scary!
Screenshot_20211202-183813~2.png

Those fingers, I just can’t!
Screenshot_20211202-184512~3.png

⚠Warning! Orgasmic gluttony ahead⚠
Screenshot_20211202-184529~2.png

Screenshot_20211202-184539~2.png

Screenshot_20211202-184548~2.png

Atha! Thove that food in a bag to go!
Screenshot_20211202-183953~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Nothing exciting in the comment section, not surprising since there are hardly any views....but i thought thought this was funny,

Screenshot 2021-12-02 10.09.48 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I cracked up with them talking about first dates and feeling comfortable going to that restaurant. Hell, eating seafood in front of each other is nothing to them. They bumped uglies on the first date 🤪:LOL::m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So.....
Did Asshat seriously B roll the bartender making drinks?
View attachment 902411
View attachment 902413

I don’t know about you all but receiving my food in plastic bags would be bleeping weird and gross.
View attachment 902414

Abbie looked pissed
View attachment 902415

Abbie looked scared
View attachment 902416

Abbie shoveling it in and look at mama pig laughing cause it’s So DaRn CuTe
View attachment 902417

That shirt is so damn tight she can’t relax her arms!
View attachment 902419

If that were my child in the background, I would have to find some nuts to victimize.
View attachment 902420

Oh yes, Piggy very very happy bleeping scary!
View attachment 902422

Those fingers, I just can’t!
View attachment 902423

⚠Warning! Orgasmic gluttony ahead⚠
View attachment 902424

View attachment 902425

View attachment 902426

Atha! Thove that food in a bag to go!
View attachment 902428
She had to tie her hair back to eat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched Kaitlin's latest vlog and the way that she parents is like night and day with the Maassholes. She enjoys being with Kaidale and takes him places and exposes him to new things. Poor Abbie is just an object, a money maker for the Maassholes but Kaitlin really does her best with Kaidale. I realize that there is a thread dedicated to her, but I thought I'd post this in the event that someone wants to watch her vlog and see how much more engaged she is with Kaidale than the Maassives are with Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just watched Kaitlin's latest vlog and the way that she parents is like night and day with the Maassholes. She enjoys being with Kaidale and takes him places and exposes him to new things. Poor Abbie is just an object, a money maker for the Maassholes but Kaitlin really does her best with Kaidale. I realize that there is a thread dedicated to her, but I thought I'd post this in the event that someone wants to watch her vlog and see how much more engaged she is with Kaidale than the Maassives are with Abbie.
You hit the nail on the head with "She enjoys being with Kaidale." There are so many issues with Kaitlin, but at least she likes her child...that alone makes Kaidale's life 1000 times better than Abbie's. I have never seen the Maasses really enjoy Abbie's company...they can't even muster up lies about what they love about her. Any time with deign to compliment her it's about how other people like her, or some backhanded tit about how she "doesn't care what anyone thinks" and "shows her true emotions" (a.k.a. she won't behave and won't be polite). Abbie is never going to feel the kind of warmth and acceptance from her parents that Kaidale gets from his mom. All she gets from her parents is bossiness and barely-concealed hostility.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
At end of vlog it was telling how P was on phone with Summer probably organizing respite since Isaiah’s going back to school… Asa says Summer and Kylie think of places you can take Abbie, you know sensory stuff like Xmas crafts…since your good at that. no doubt planning their daily dumb vlogmas thinking oh tit what are we going to do. The crusty Krabi video was pretty pathetic. VIP to a chain restaurant that they requested tickets to. Funny how he left in the bit of someone saying how do we follow you? Like who are you again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree with you. Now don’t get me wrong, she is sharp as a turd and listening to her speak lulls me to sleep, BUT…she is super involved with him and seems to genuinely love spending every second with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It”s Friday!🥳
So..the Juicy Crab VIP night. Doing it up BIG y’all. All the thuper popular influencers were “invited”. These dummies are pathetic excuses for human beings. Just another excuse for Pig to not cook and for them all to get drunk and pack their fat jowls. Remember the days when it was all about Abbie and Autism? Yea…me neither.🙄
9401D0A5-797A-44CA-B082-4F1828D3B23B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with you. Now don’t get me wrong, she is sharp as a turd and listening to her speak lulls me to sleep, BUT…she is super involved with him and seems to genuinely love spending every second with him.
I agree, poor Kaitlin is not a Rhodes Scholar but she does the best she can with her limited common sense. Her family is also very loving and involved. If anyone needs respite, it is Kaitlin but she chooses to spend maximum time with Kaidale and find him fun and healthy activities that they can do together.

Reactions: 16
Both families could learn a thing or two from @JunoandMaya about how to parent an autistic child

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.