Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it, wow that’s tasteless. What goes though his head, if he worked for me I would be having serious words... mainly involving ‘here is your P45, piss off’.
They would have to advise him of the allegations against him then invite him to a disciplinary. I would suggest breach of trust and confidence and leading the company into disrepute. Both contract breakers 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm feeling quite fed up with people on social media complaining about lockdown when they haven't followed the restrictions.
It's tough for us all, but it's tougher for those of us who have played by the rules and NOT mixed with our loved ones, etc.
Un-troll-like virtual hugs and thanks to anyone who's both taking the restrictions seriously and struggling right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm feeling quite fed up with people on social media complaining about lockdown when they haven't followed the restrictions.
It's tough for us all, but it's tougher for those of us who have played by the rules and NOT mixed with our loved ones, etc.
Un-troll-like virtual hugs and thanks to anyone who's both taking the restrictions seriously and struggling right now.
Hit the nail on the head again - Axe x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They would have to advise him of the allegations against him then invite him to a disciplinary. I would suggest breach of trust and confidence and leading the company into disrepute. Both contract breakers 🙂
I’d just hit him with a SOSR, tell him we’ll pay him 3 months notice and show him the door 😜 #employmentlawismyfirstlove
Yeah Axatogrind beautifully put. So sick of all the waaaaahhhhh 😭 coming out from the likes of Fod et al who have clearly been breaching restrictions from the get go. Sick of many of my friends who have been saying “I’m sticking to the restrictions but I can’t stop my sons/daughters from going out or into other people’s homes” 🤔 errr yeah you can.

Guys it’s tit, we know it, we’ve been here for a long time now and we can dig in for a few more months. It will get better. Echoing Axa here and sending Dogmuck love and hugs for you nasty trolls. 🥰

Maybe we should be arranging a Burns Night, sub one million celebration, covid safe, troll party?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello all I've been caught up in some life events but been dropping in here for a read as much as possible for some needed sanity tonic, you all are some sharp minded and funny as hell humans. Simon F'ing Hooper is such a morbid tackless cretin, he makes my skin crawl with the painful desperation oosing off his posts.

His notable silence over the Xmas week absolutely screams of dodgy behaviour, it's definitely a thing with many instawankers that have broken the rules and fucked off to other counties and countries. Makes me so cross at the sheer selfishness of their actions. Although I take a little pleasure from the thought of how their needy narcissist personalities must hate not being able to post pics of the pretend perfect lives while they're not at home saving lives like the rest of the normal people.

Right rant over, that feels a lot better! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello all I've been caught up in some life events but been dropping in here for a read as much as possible for some needed sanity tonic, you all are some sharp minded and funny as hell humans. Simon F'ing Hooper is such a morbid tackless cretin, he makes my skin crawl with the painful desperation oosing off his posts.

His notable silence over the Xmas week absolutely screams of dodgy behaviour, it's definitely a thing with many instawankers that have broken the rules and fucked off to other counties and countries. Makes me so cross at the sheer selfishness of their actions. Although I take a little pleasure from the thought of how their needy narcissist personalities must hate not being able to post pics of the pretend perfect lives while they're not at home saving lives like the rest of the normal people.

Right rant over, that feels a lot better! 💜
Hope the life events are under control and all things in your life are good @Middleagedwannagramma_

Glad you’ve come home to us to vent, we are here for this 🥰😍😘😘😘

Love it when our long loss trolls come home to roost - blessed day 🙌🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hiya @Dogmuck thank you 💜 having little tears writing this?! Lol. Things still going on, lockdown 3 in some ways will be a positive in our household.

But daily fuming at instagram nobs, and my preferred king nob Si, is the gift that keeps on giving 👊🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’d just hit him with a SOSR, tell him we’ll pay him 3 months notice and show him the door 😜 #employmentlawismyfirstlove

Yeah Axatogrind beautifully put. So sick of all the waaaaahhhhh 😭 coming out from the likes of Fod et al who have clearly been breaching restrictions from the get go. Sick of many of my friends who have been saying “I’m sticking to the restrictions but I can’t stop my sons/daughters from going out or into other people’s homes” 🤔 errr yeah you can.

Guys it’s tit, we know it, we’ve been here for a long time now and we can dig in for a few more months. It will get better. Echoing Axa here and sending Dogmuck love and hugs for you nasty trolls. 🥰

Maybe we should be arranging a Burns Night, sub one million celebration, covid safe, troll party?
My former boss threatened me with an SOSR dismissal if I didn't walk away from 30 years in a pension scheme, with nothing. I fought my boss and I won and I was there long after she'd been given the heave ho.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hiya @Dogmuck thank you 💜 having little tears writing this?! Lol. Things still going on, lockdown 3 in some ways will be a positive in our household.

But daily fuming at instagram nobs, and my preferred king nob Si, is the gift that keeps on giving 👊🏼
Heyyy, welcome back! Sorry you’ve been having a rough time of it! Virtual hugs.

You haven’t missed much in terms of FOD still being a dick but you did miss a potential clunge reappearance 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Emmadale aww hugs right back! 🤗

Lol, yeah I had a lovely 9/10 cringe at the annual filtered to the max 'roll out Clemie' (one m is the new correct spelling, right 🤷🏼‍♀️) Christmas photo op. The pair of them are dogs that just can't stop chasing their own tails!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My former boss threatened me with an SOSR dismissal if I didn't walk away from 30 years in a pension scheme, with nothing. I fought my boss and I won and I was there long after she'd been given the heave ho.
Wow! That’s a fucker trick! What a tit move.

An SOSR used properly is much more effective than going through a dismissal process, for all parties. SOSR is usually a negotiation and will involve a compromise agreement. I’d certainly not advise one to be used to get rid of someone sitting on a favourable pension scheme...that’s company suicide!

An SOSR used properly is much more effective than going through a dismissal process, for all parties. SOSR is usually a negotiation and will involve a compromise agreement. I’d certainly not advise one to be used to get rid of someone sitting on a favourable pension scheme...that’s company suicide!
Worked out ok for me in the long run including them paying most of my 15k legal fees but I ended up on diazepam and antidepressants during the battle, one memorable day downing four diazepam in quick succession as I had to meet my boss. In another situation our CEO decided to try a compromise agreement in a thinly veiled share grab. That person fought back and I did an investigation into their conduct to try and justify the CEO'S decision. If they'd done that first they had multiple roots to dismissal.
Apologies for going off topic.

Wish Fod and his like would watch this.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can only just about watch the Boris clip without sound, i fear sound on may cause me to much long term damage, what a twit, horrid little man. No doubt he will use his lame defence that humour in the face of difficult times is much needed 🙄🙄🙄🙄 go away you horrid little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only just about watch the Boris clip without sound, i fear sound on may cause me to much long term damage, what a twit, horrid little man. No doubt he will use his lame defence that humour in the face of difficult times is much needed 🙄🙄🙄🙄 go away you horrid little man.
I can confirm that it causes long term damage

• Haha
Jesus bleeping Christ. Can you imagine? Surely this has to be a personal purchased comment from Sly to himself.

20210106_085629.jpg

And this? Wtf. Imagine Sly being the funniest person you've seen all day.

20210106_090020.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.