Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
The silence from their accounts is deafening 😜

Digging out this old throwback to pass a bit of time!

SimonClemmie.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Emmadale

VIP Member
Remember after Christmas last year and he did the post of him solo swigging wine at the beach claiming it was NYE (I think...or maybe Boxing Day) and a follower tagged him in Tenerife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Sorry - work got crazy for 24 hours. Just been catching up.
Hope I’m maybe still in time for Bingo?! Some baking/cooking with the girls? Them mostly out of sight bar a glimpse of a curl but final result then displayed beautifully.

Oh my Gosh have just seen the latest little hands post. Wow. Just wow...from the hating them all and hoping they might choke, we have now seen a marked change in last couple of days. Crying on the beach because the twins aren’t babies or even toddlers any more (yep, cash cows def gone). Then this feeling massively sad and emotional and admitting to crying about the girls litttle hands. It’s back to a very worrying state for me. If you read the first few lines of his caption, it’s more than a bit troubling. The worlds too fast and noisy, he’s overwhelmed, focus gone, feeling insignificant.
I actually don’t even want to criticise anymore as it honestly sounds to me like a massive cry for help. I’m genuinely concerned about his mental health. He flipping needs help Gwen.
It never sits well with me those sort of posts (FOD I
Mean) where people talk like FOD or cry into their phone and post it on Instagram I mean who does this?
Do I think he’s depressed 🤷‍♀️ I’m not a doctor but most depressed people I have known spent a lot of time sleeping and stuck in the house not on the beach going for bracing walks with the dog filming themselves but then they are regular people not Instagram famous
Does 99.99% of me think he an attention seeking whore who will literally say anything for likes and sympathy and to stop his number of followers falling er yes
I just think a lot of them are totally self absorbed, used to adulation and freebies and say everything to camera like some faded Gloria Swanson ready for their close up
So whilst you worry about him he’s probably quite happy chomping on his sour dough toast with avocado, moaning at and about his non earning children and grappling with the fact he’s not that popular but hey he’s still got 924,000,00 followers
So I personally will save my sympathy for those who have lost their lives and those who have lost their jobs this year and who are facing a far bleaker future than someone in their very big expensive house with four beautiful healthy children, a wife and a dog and a good income who is feeling a little bit sorry for himself and thought “ I know I’ll post this on Instagram”
And yes I mention his big house because hey he shows it off and it had its own Instagram feed
And yes I mention his wealth because hey he is wealthy and not struggling on Universal Credit and yes wealthy comfortable people can be depressed but as I said it’s the face to camera phone trawling for sympathy that grates
And yeah I sound harsh I suppose I am but I don’t have any sympathy for him
Anyway that’s my unprofessional opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Axatogrind

VIP Member
"I think one of the things that we can all do more about, is thinking about how we can help others outside of our families and outside of our friendship groups"

Simon, I think one of the things you can do more about, is thinking about how a great many people out there are doing wonderful things for charities and in their communities. Some of them are doing this week in, week out, and not just at Christmas when it's fashionable for you "influencers" to get preachy about it. So get off your pedestal with your "we can all" bollocks. Promote the causes you believe in by all means, but you can do that without making assumptions that other people could be thinking more about how they can help. The sheer irony of someone of such insularity, appointing himself as a spokesman for looking outward. I cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Henrys_cat

Finally managed to sort my login out so that I can update you on the Christmas whereabouts of the Ramsgate tw@terati. The Hoopers were definitely in Ramsgate on Christmas day because I saw them on the beach along with about 30 other local braying middle class d1ckheads and their children including Sarah Tomcat and her family. Not a lot of social distancing going on and the whole scene annoyed me a lot. I heard FoD before I saw him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I retract my post on the previous thread where I did genuinely feel concern for him after his beach stories. He has in fact made my blood boil.

I'm now convinced the bloke has been testing his engagement with different styles of videos, in order to find the style that captures his audience, with the most likes and comments.

After yesterdays post holding a hand, I feel there will be plenty more posts of woe is me, I miss the baby stage (cash cows), my babies make me feel so grateful, I am such a privileged man to have all these vaginas around me.

He isn't manic. He is perfectly fine.

The cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Axatogrind

VIP Member
She must have taken cues from the ODs on quickly deleting comments too, although I guess the ODs are quicker off the mark than she is (more practice I suppose). I caught this one at 51 seconds, it was gone immediately after. Apologies to the people who don't want to see ST content on here, as I know I said I wouldn't post about her anymore unless it was directly related to the ODs, but this is shady practice just like FOD & HOH, and I want it exposed.

Untitled-1b.jpg

It also should be noted that she insisted she was a rule-follower when the whole Halloween/sausagegate thing happened.

• Heart

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
B2D2E32C-38D4-430C-985A-4515296EA1B7.jpeg
and this is exactly why we’re now in a tier 4 lockdown because cunts like this seem to think they can do what the fuck they want!

Yesterday ramsgate was in tier 3 and so was London she shouldn’t have been travelling into London in the first place!

the rules specifically say to stay local and avoid travelling out of your local area, London is nearly 2 hours away so not local you stupid bitch

• Angry
  • Wow

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I wonder if he does what PTWM has done and banned certain words from being mentioned? On PTWM you can’t post about the PayPal scam, maybe he has blanked out racism so it gets automatically deleted?!
Gosh, you're right, I hack hacked into his account settings and there it is! :oops:

Untitled-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Sorry I’m going to derail the treat, but thanks @Axatogrind for the bingo card, it’s giving me an excellent idea how I can bear the excruciating pain of having my mother-in-law over for Christmas. I’ve created my own mother-in-law bullshit bingo. All the things she does that wind me up I’ve put on a bingo card and will tick them off and reward myself when I get a line!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers! Just dropped in to say that I’ve just seen something that made me roar (inwardly) with laughter. A Dryrobe w*nker in a bright yellow robe, strutting through the middle of a South London suburb. 10 miles from the Thames and a hundred miles from the coast! LOL!

At least ST actually lives by the beach. Come back, ST, all is forgiven 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I'm feeling quite fed up with people on social media complaining about lockdown when they haven't followed the restrictions.
It's tough for us all, but it's tougher for those of us who have played by the rules and NOT mixed with our loved ones, etc.
Un-troll-like virtual hugs and thanks to anyone who's both taking the restrictions seriously and struggling right now.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Here we go folks! I had to scrunch some of them down into fewer words, but hopefully the gist is still there. We've got until the end of this thread to see how many we can get :LOL:.

Feel free to print it out to keep it handy! 😜 And don't forget to shout nice and clear if we get any squares at all a line! 🥳

Bingo41.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Jingle bells, Slymon smells money in the air, gifting here, and gifting there, but none for him to share, oh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Infoate

A supporting local business during this difficult time post... while begging for stuff obviously.
My small business thought they would try and see if he was being legit about this. We asked him ten times for a mention to help us out when he said he would and nothing. The guys a prick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30