Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I "liked" one of those clemie comments and now the modderfucker has blocked me 🙄

Just caught up on the thread, clemie has been a busy buzzy with her block /delete finger. Still can see the hoopers on my 2 other accounts though.... Lol 🖕I've got a finger for clemie too. I can see you more times than you can block me hun 🙈🙉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Do we think they send the kids in as key workers? Do they count kids on the gram as key workers? 😜 seriously I wonder if they used glens position to send them all off to school still?
I predict another beach walk monologue at some point, more importantly does that mean ST will have to forfeit her daily swims?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
GIVE HIM HIS BLOODY POCKET MONEY GLEN! For the love of Fod!

There’s got to be a big bot purchase soon, his followers are in free fall. Who could believe this is happening when he’s putting out such creative and engaging content?
CEBCFE22-7DB5-4BF2-82EE-E2B0B6BAB588.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So FOD Lockdown Bingo - a crass selfie or video (phone propped on an empty shelf or the floor) in a supermarket claiming they’re all out of a staple food and/or using one of the twins to reach to the back of a shelf for the last packet of pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bingo! Who got covid post?

I think we should have a whip round for some new teeth for Fod!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He's probably looking to Fod bingo for ideas so let's have some fun with it 😈 He could film himself having a tantrum on a supermarket floor (ie get some one to film him), like the toddler he is, because there are no kitkats in the store. Sorry kitkat, but I think your brand is strong enough to withstand the association.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bingo! Who got covid post?

I think we should have a whip round for some new teeth for Fod!
His top teeth look like they've had work done but the lower ones are what we used to call tombstones. I deliberately didn't say bottom teeth because who has teeth in their bottom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His top teeth look like they've had work done but the lower ones are what we used to call tombstones. I deliberately didn't say bottom teeth because who has teeth in their bottom 🤣🤣🤣
I agree it was the “bottom” 🍑 ones I was feeling a bit 🤢 about! We used to say “he’s got teeth like gravestones”, but my fave one for people with dodgy teeth is, “he’s got teeth like dustbins...one in every yard”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For you trolls who’ve not got your burners up and running - it’s Slys mouth on bozzas face 🤮 stuff of nightmares
And his write up 🙄
I am not without a sense of humour but I find his post tasteless when 407 people in the UK were recorded yesterday as having died within 28 days of contracting covid. 407 more people to grieve for. His focus is once again internal and self serving. Yes, fair enough to mention the teachers, but what about the nhs staff who are dealing with the sick and dying? Whose own lives have been put on hold as well as facing daily risks. What about the single parents in high rise flats, on low or no incomes, and with no private outside space? Lockdown is not something to be mocked, especially by someone in a large house who can still earn by working from home and who has outside space.
Rant temporarily over.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s hard to believe his spouse works in the NHS with all the regard he shows those who work there.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And he's changed his posting time twice now. Maybe he thinks he'll slip them past us because we are like vampires and only come out at night 😈 Wonder what his employers think about him posting during the day though he would have made that video in his own time I'm sure...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on guys....he’s only here for the lols! Why would he care about people dying and people losing jobs and starving as a result of this?!

🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.