Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh anyone seen keleche in the daily mail? Remember her from the whole racism saga with candice Braithwaite.
Is this the woman who didn’t go on Radio 4s woman’s hour today?

Mod &FOD 42: We ruined it all in french.

Attachments
Omg this is the best - I love this please vote trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Attachments
Everyone has to like this title suggestion it’s just perfect for the next thread! Do it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In other news: My twenty year old sister has been chatting flirting to someone for a month online. He originally told her he was 23. Today he said he was actually 52. :ROFLMAO: Could be a joke but I'm not sure. Told her to drop him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The dressing kitchen without a mirror. Not even an antique mirror effect tiled splash back.

But a big island that’s great for “chucking clothes on”, presumably cos they don’t fit in the undersized pantry cupboards.

Please someone dig out the open door shots of glenie’s jumpers piled 5 high crammed under hanging coats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Attachments
Yep! Remember she said white people don't wash and threatened people with violence on her stories. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep! Remember she said white people don't wash and threatened people with violence on her stories. 😳
I don’t really know her but I read an article on BBC website today about her not going on the program because the new presenter was talking about her “off air” but hadn’t turned her mic off! 😬 Then the presenter realised and tried to pull it back as though it was a question!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t really know her but I read an article on BBC website today about her not going on the program because the new presenter was talking about her “off air” but hadn’t turned her mic off! 😬 Then the presenter realised and tried to pull it back as though it was a question!!
Yes, I saw it on Twitter. The new presenter, Emma Barnett, is Jewish and she referred to something supposedly anti-Semitic that Kelechi had said, they were supposed to be discussing the #MeToo movement regarding Weinstein. It wasn’t very clear but EB has put out a statement.
1BA01BBB-8AD7-421B-9312-853C9A3CB484.jpeg
BF84C4F6-2AE6-4228-8C3F-7519A471974A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes, I saw it on Twitter. The new presenter, Emma Barnett, is Jewish and she referred to something supposedly anti-Semitic that Kelechi had said, they were supposed to be discussing the #MeToo movement regarding Weinstein. It wasn’t very clear but EB has put out a statement.
Yeah I read about the supposed anti-Semitic issue and wondered it the presenter was Jewish! Interesting given the discussion was about #metoo.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They ever say how much the bespoke cupboards cost?
Come back Henry's Cat, tell us they are following lockdown rules please?
I also had my spidey sense tingling with the other new poster whose username began with an A.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah I read about the supposed anti-Semitic issue and wondered it the presenter was Jewish! Interesting given the discussion was about #metoo.
Emma Barnett’s father was jailed back in 2013 for his part in prostitution, sex trafficking and money laundering. Her mother was given a suspended sentence. There is a report on it in the Manchester Evening News.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If swear words were allowed this could be a potential new thread title! 😂

I know, I know....but I only usually last 5 minutes as I can’t help but comment on his twattiness! 🙈
Okay so I’m showing my total incompetence and ignorance here but how do I set up a burner account?? (Do I need to create a new email account too?) Dying to comment on the Boris video. Cannot believe there aren’t negative comments - unbelievably poor taste given another 1000 deaths yesterday. I know they delete comments but just surprised that anyone could find it appropriate let alone funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.