Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Emmadale for the thread title! 🎉
I’ll leave it for the ever capable @Dogmuck to write the recap as I’m not all that up to date!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll leave it for the ever capable @Dogmuck to write the recap as I’m not all that up to date!
Ooh thanks....my first thread title 😍 happy if you want to change Si to Sly as somebody suggested earlier.

Will leave the full recap to @Dogmuck as she’s a superstar at it but some pointers from memory:
- lots more ST and should we/shouldn’t we include her, consensus was yes mainly so she couldn’t refer to tattle in her mag
- HOH making a brief appearance on home stories blog then being swiftly deleted when people pointed out to the author that Glen is a racist
- Contribution toward the stair runner
- FOD’s vileness to his kids
- reappearance of the twins
- FOD’s worry mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 17
31 threads since the downfall of MOD and they’ve all been better than the last.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you lovely @Pocahontas - Tattle really should be employing you 💕🥰😘😘😘

Ooh thanks....my first thread title 😍 happy if you want to change Si to Sly as somebody suggested earlier.

Will leave the full recap to @Dogmuck as she’s a superstar at it but some pointers from memory:
- lots more ST and should we/shouldn’t we include her, consensus was yes mainly so she couldn’t refer to tattle in her mag
- HOH making a brief appearance on home stories blog then being swiftly deleted when people pointed out to the author that Glen is a racist
- Contribution toward the stair runner
- FOD’s vileness to his kids
- reappearance of the twins
- FOD’s worry mental health
You did great @Emmerdale 🥰😘

Whoops sorry eta correct @Emmadale xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
FOD=freaky odd head, the man needs help, where are you Glen, surely even you can see how unhinged he is?🙏🏿

Reactions: 6
I was about to make a Sly joke and thought I’d check his stories to make sure I was making the right joke. But he’s posted this hand-in-hand post full of emotions and loveliness. So I thought to myself “I can’t type that.”

But then I remembered that, like, yesterday he was joking about them choking. This strange mix of wanting them to die to never wanting them to get old is genuinely disturbing. Podcasts and IG validation won’t do it, Sly. Get a real therapist.

• Heart
  • Sad
Call me cynical, but amazing how he’s ‘feeling feelings’ at prime posting time. Not at a random time in the day like most people. Very handy time to feel them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Thanks @Pocahontas for the shiny new thread! Congrats @Emmadale on your well deserved thread title! And thanks @GetOffMyLawn for posting that folding chair gif, which is one of my all-time faves! 😂

GAME TIME!

Anyone up for a thread #41 bingo collab? Post a brief prediction for something FOD/HOH will say or do during the course of this thread, or a keyword, theme or phrase, you know the sort of thing (1-10 words will fit on a square). I'll produce a bingo card and we can see how we did at the end. I need 25 participants with a square each to make up a card 😃

I'll go first:
- A "mixing three households" post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks @Pocahontas for the shiny new thread! Congrats @Emmadale on your well deserved thread title! And thanks @GetOffMyLawn for posting that folding chair gif, which is one of my all-time faves! 😂

GAME TIME!

Anyone up for a thread #41 bingo collab? Post a brief prediction for something FOD/HOH will say or do during the course of this thread, or a keyword, theme or phrase, you know the sort of thing (1-10 words will fit on a square). I'll produce a bingo card and we can see how we did at the end. I need 25 participants with a square each to make up a card 😃

I'll go first:
- A "mixing three households" post
Pablo in a festive coat.

• Haha
A sad little box of toot from the herringbone kitchen making it’s way to a local Thanet food bank

Reactions: 19
Taking a short break over Christmas to spend time away from the gram- focus on what really matters.

#Grateful#Blessed#livingmybestlife#love#family#homeiswheretheheartis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These are great, I'm noting everything down, that's 7 so far. 18 more squares left you lovely people! 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Going out on his bicycle to blow the cobwebs off the old year and think about new beginnings 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.