Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too early for suggested thread titles?

FOD #42: Forever begging for massive hauls, but all you've got are those sad little balls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it too early for suggested thread titles?

FOD #42: Forever begging for massive hauls, but all you've got are those sad little balls
Brilliant title 😁
Another bingo call, a shout out for the heroes and heroines of the NHS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww bless him he's tried really hard with that post and once again it's a misfired, tone-deaf disaster. Read the room fod, people are dying, people are depressed and lonely and facing another lockdown in the middle of winter, weddings are cancelled, funerals are taking place on bleeping zoom, we are trying to homeschool our children, work, do everything with no support, front line workers are back at it facing a mutated virus that's even more virulent than before, the impact on people's mental health is enormous. But yeah, lockdown is hilarious - I'm wetting my pants.

ETA definitely time for a serious-fod post earnestly telling everyone to wear masks and thanking the NHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww bless him he's tried really hard with that post and once again it's a misfired, tone-deaf disaster. Read the room fod, people are dying, people are depressed and lonely and facing another lockdown in the middle of winter, weddings are cancelled, funerals are taking place on bleeping zoom, we are trying to homeschool our children, work, do everything with no support, front line workers are back at it facing a mutated virus that's even more virulent than before, the impact on people's mental health is enormous. But yeah, lockdown is hilarious - I'm wetting my pants.

ETA definitely time for a serious-fod post earnestly telling everyone to wear masks and thanking the NHS.
This for thread title. I know it's a bit serious, but hopefully he might think if he sees it every time he refreshes tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another bingo addition: tagging Joe Wicks in a story of the twins (from behind, not their faces) doing their m/w/f workout.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
830 deaths reported today. While that isn't directly relevant to this thread it does bring what is important into focus. As said above, PEOPLE ARE DYING.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This for thread title. I know it's a bit serious, but hopefully he might think if he sees it every time he refreshes tattle.
Which is at least 25 times a day. Maybe he's trying to win bingo?

830 deaths reported today. While that isn't directly relevant to this thread it does bring what is important into focus. As said above, PEOPLE ARE DYING.
Wow I hadn't seen that. He really is an embarrassment at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I find it really strange how fod-the-knob pokes fun at Boris and other people but ohhhh soooo defensive of his racist lying nasty wife !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it really strange how fod-the-knob pokes fun at Boris and other people but ohhhh soooo defensive of his racist lying nasty wife !
And pokes fun at the situation when they’ve been breaking rules partying with ST and popping off to Bristol!

• Heart
I had 3 hours of sleep last night (was working) and 3 espresso shots today and the Covid Hokey Cokey is not what I wanted to see today (or any other day).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If he did break the rules and travel to Bristol across tiers then I hope he is deeply sorry. But I don’t think he gives a tit.
Use that bleeping huge platform for good you sanctimonious prick

• Heart
The Covid Hokey Cokey. I can't believe that even went through his head.

Although Covid is very funny and reminds me of party games too

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The Covid Hokey Cokey. I can't believe that even went through his head.

Although Covid is very funny and reminds me of party games too
Just watched it, wow that’s tasteless. What goes though his head, if he worked for me I would be having serious words... mainly involving ‘here is your P45, piss off’.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
# he's ripped this off hasn't he? I haven't watched his version.

That's a Daily Mail link.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.