Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I'm not being accused rainbow 😥
Soz hun. I'm an addict for dramatics and I've gotta earn my keep here.

Okay so I’m showing my total incompetence and ignorance here but how do I set up a burner account?? (Do I need to create a new email account too?) Dying to comment on the Boris video. Cannot believe there aren’t negative comments - unbelievably poor taste given another 1000 deaths yesterday. I know they delete comments but just surprised that anyone could find it appropriate let alone funny.
You can use a temporary email generator.Which will last for around 15-20 mins and let you click on the verify your e mail address with insta. As long as you save your details for both email and password your good to go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Emma Barnett’s father was jailed back in 2013 for his part in prostitution, sex trafficking and money laundering. Her mother was given a suspended sentence. There is a report on it in the Manchester Evening News.
OMG 😲 I know this case. I hadn’t looked up Emma so hadn’t made any connection. Jesus! Didn’t even know Emma was a Manc or a Manchester High School girl (the most expensive private school in the north west)
Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Soz hun. I'm an addict for dramatics and I've gotta earn my keep here.

You can use a temporary email generator.Which will last for around 15-20 mins and let you click on the verify your e mail address with insta. As long as you save your password your good to go.
I promise I'm not. Maybe it's a rite of passage to be suspected so I'll try to take it on the chin. Have enjoyed the chat on these threads for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Unless somebody else wants to, I’ll happily do a new thread but it’s going to be tomorrow now as it’s slmost my bedtime but I’m obsessed/scared/disgusted with the storming of the Capitol building so can’t stop watching! Absolutely incredible!

Reactions: 14
1041 reported today as having died in the UK with covid and HoH posts about Christmas presents, an ugly picture, and people's DIY plans for this lockdown. Completely out of touch with reality. I know we need distraction but that is dense. It's all about focus on them, and they previously had the audacity to put out the message "be kind".

Reactions: 2
Wonder if knoBney will have a post about the Capitol Building drama🤔.

I can see why they'd need a cleaner so much crap and dust collecting nicknacks everywhere you look, though now that job will probably fall to poor overworked knoB. Could follow triplet sellers and put the kids to work doing the housework.👭🚶🏼‍♀️🧍‍♀🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.