Father of Daughters #41 Is it Glen, or is it Sly? You can’t fool us, no matter how hard you try

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The colour is almost an exact match to the walls which are painted in @farrow&ball cinder rose”

In what Fuxking universe are those two pinks anywhere near similar never mind matching? The print is like a tit 1980’s neon pink tutu (possibly even more orange than pink) and the walls are like the floors in a Barbies dream house! I’m not even exaggerating!

Nice way to shoehorn a f&b non Ad Glen Sly - although nice to see the kitchen bedroom central island 👌

View attachment 375345
I think the background of the print is maybe dusky pink. Could you imagine looking at that neon pink, or the wavy striped rug if you had a migraine?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god what a bunch of liars!! Clemmie twit no fringe did not buy that for him for Christmas she just ordered a generic print online and added it to her weird kitchen dressing room for content for their ‘refurb’ project.
Imagine him opening that on Christmas Day 🤣🤣🤣 it didn’t happen!
What print is he claiming she bought him? The I love you in French one?

(I know I know, I could create a new burner and find out for myself! 🙈)

If yes, then I agree it’s bollocks, why would his present go in her dressing area (and conveniently be pink and to her taste!) if my other half bought me a print, I wouldn’t hang it in his shed!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no flow in that kitchen dresser room. And I still don't know why they didn't put the dressing table facing the window for natural light?

tit for brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no flow in that kitchen dresser room. And I still don't know why they didn't put the dressing table facing the window for natural light?

tit for brains.
She might not need natural light if she has an inner glow.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
“The colour is almost an exact match to the walls which are painted in @farrow&ball cinder rose”

In what Fuxking universe are those two pinks anywhere near similar never mind matching? The print is like a tit 1980’s neon pink tutu (possibly even more orange than pink) and the walls are like the floors in a Barbies dream house! I’m not even exaggerating!

Nice way to shoehorn a f&b non Ad Glen Sly - although nice to see the kitchen bedroom central island 👌

View attachment 375345
He totally does not sleep in that room with Glen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What print is he claiming she bought him? The I love you in French one?

(I know I know, I could create a new burner and find out for myself! 🙈)

If yes, then I agree it’s bollocks, why would his present go in her dressing area (and conveniently be pink and to her taste!) if my other half bought me a print, I wouldn’t hang it in his shed!
Yep! The I love you in French - or House De La Clunge or ou est Le tit

Emmmmsss! You haven’t got a new burner yet? Tattle Corp will be withdrawing your VIP status!!! 😜😂😂

Reactions: 3
Change of subject...

And sorry if this has been said. But his snack thief video. I notice Sir Wanksalot had his hair short on the back and sides. Then the video of his forgot password it's back to a long mess.

So he filmed it a while ago then? During his 140 day break I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Whatever the new title is, can it be suffixed with "In French." please 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What is going on with that mustard coloured sofa/chair facing the frosted window...great view!
Their crappy dressing room is more spacious than the flats that some families are now crammed into for the lockdown and this dick feels the need to brag yet again about their decor.

Reactions: 8
Not sure about glow, but she has an inner bleep.
If swear words were allowed this could be a potential new thread title! 😂

Yep! The I love you in French - or House De La Clunge or ou est Le tit

Emmmmsss! You haven’t got a new burner yet? Tattle Corp will be withdrawing your VIP status!!! 😜😂😂
I know, I know....but I only usually last 5 minutes as I can’t help but comment on his twattiness! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Clam bought that print for herself, if it were fodnEy's it would be hanging in his bedroom on the ugly migraine inducing wallpaper.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Glen did get him that print, I feel it would be more fitting if it said...

We Ruined It All.
In French.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooh anyone seen keleche in the daily mail? Remember her from the whole racism saga with candice Braithwaite.

Reactions: 4
I love you in french = je t'aime. (One min google translate search).

It doesn't make sense to me why would you tag a company if you haven't used their product?! It's like buying a dupe lipstick hun. Not going to be the same thing.

Oh my god what a bunch of liars!! Clemmie twit no fringe did not buy that for him for Christmas she just ordered a generic print online and added it to her weird kitchen dressing room for content for their ‘refurb’ project.
Imagine him opening that on Christmas Day 🤣🤣🤣 it didn’t happen!
It's the equivalent of buying your partner something you wanted anyway.

Mod &FOD 42: We ruined it all in french.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.