Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboo123

YouTube is like a huge social experiment on ‘does money change people’. Every single YouTuber changes once they start earning big money. It’s like it becomes addictive and all morals/straight thinking is subconsciously overridden on the road to earning even more.

Give it a few years, and there’s going to be a sudden benefits influx from all the youtubers that are no longer earning anything and only have a stash of Gucci shirts and canon cameras to their name.

Reactions: 12
Its sad, especially when you consider what her first wedding was rushed...basically just at a registry office so she probably didn't get to have the wedding she would've wanted.
The fact that we can see that and her fiancé can’t speaks volumes. I get he might not be into all that but there’s just no compromise. Just what Darren wants, Darren gets. Just watching her pick her dress and getting the girls sorted, it’s obvious how into this she is, while Darren claims he had ‘more important things to do’ than to buy his suit.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I get travelling is great but I feel when you've got such a young family this much travelling is extensive. I can't imagine what all these timezones do to Karma. It's so sad that little girl is nearly a year old and she's never had a proper home, she's probably not slept in the same bed for more than a few weeks.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
The thing that frustrates me is I used to like watching FizzFam, they were a refreshing alternative to inghams. I stopped watching over their obsession with plugging the Toby Merch though and you could see it was starting to all go to their heads

• Angry

Daisy dukes

Really don’t like the making the girls 21 vlog. The makeup was too much, especially on Sienna. Really wish they would stop doing videos like this

• Angry

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Really don’t like the making the girls 21 vlog. The makeup was too much, especially on Sienna. Really wish they would stop doing videos like this
Deliberate click bait for the perverts to enjoy - all views are £££ in the bank for Darren, he doesn’t care where they come from.

• Sick
  • Angry

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
This lot seem to have been forgotten.... understandable really as they are incredibly dull lately.

Yesterday's ground breaking content was... Only eating black food for the day.

Is this why you don't need to send you children to school? you need them for filming bullshit?

Pathetic couple they really are. What exactly are you doing in Dubai apart from fucking up your children and staying in a standard flat, you could be anywhere?

And you want a fourth baby?

Sort yourselves out honestly... Two lost souls who have read too many self help books.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I can’t stomach their vlogs anymore.
Waiting for the day Darren is exposed as the Chris ingham of 2019 ?
Or at least reaches his level of “fame” for the wrong reasons.

Let’s just hope Georgie has bigger balls than Sarah when it happens.
To be fair, I think Darren is far too self obsessed to be chatting up anyone else other than himself in the mirror ?

Oh, I also noticed how Mia's face lit up when Darren said "3 daughter's". I wish he'd completely accept her as his own. The distance he places between himself and Mia is quite sad really.

M

Member 3675

I think Darren comes across as a game show host and his wife looks like she has just slipped a couple of E's

• Haha
  • Heart

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
Veganism isn't a punishment or harmful or dangerous. Imagine not seeing your child because you don't agree that they eat a diet of chicken nuggets and chips. How can it wait to be their choice when they're older? Do you want them to not eat until they're old enough to make an informed decision about what they're going to have?
If that's the attitude then it makes more sense to not feed them dead animals or animal produce and they can make the decision to eat them when they're older. You can't un-eat something but you can always start to eat it if you choose to do so.
There's nothing forced about choosing not to feed your kids animal produce.
That seems a very uneducated comment 🤔
No one is saying that by not being vegan they are forced to eat McDonald’s. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s very much a fact of life that our species survived because our ancestors chose to eat meat, it helped develop our brains at a critical time in our evolution and our bodies have evolved to the point where we need certain proteins that are commonly found in Red meats and fish for our development which is particularly important in children.
By the time people are adults if they want to go Vegan then that’s fair enough it’s their body and it’s past development years so that’s their choice but to force that on your children is very wrong

Reactions: 11
Saddest thing about tonight’s video, when they were at the airport they kept asking the girls if they were excited to go back to England. Not home. They don’t have one. Just on their way to another soulless temporary rental filled with the new clothes, make up and toys to replace the ones they donated before leaving Dubai.
Those ‘minimalists’ buy more than most ordinary people.

• Sad

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I HATE to admit it because i used to hate them but i actually do now like them.
They are a decent family and quite genuine.
Freedom family on the other hand... yuck. Jojo is a spoilt little brat.. the mum is bland and the dad is just cringy.
They also copy fizz fam more than morgz copies mr beast
Decent family and genuine? Which family are you commenting on because this thread is about Fizz Fam

• Haha
  • Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for the girls. A close family is lovely but friends are very important for children too, and they don’t seem to have any. I thought they used to be eco-warrior types? Their carbon footprint must be huge with all the travel

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I don't understand the issue with veganism here. I don't agree entirely with their lifestyle, but veganism is great. The girls are very fit and healthy, and rarely unwell. They most certainly do not need meat for protein. Humans can get all their protein they need from plant based foods. So I disagree with the whole "they shouldn't have forced them into veganism" discussion.

Sienna seems happier at the moment now she has her school in Dubai.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sienna is a bright kid and I think if she had a stable education she could go far in life but with all this upheaval and travelling she can't be living up to her full potential sadly.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
846E7EE9-3E86-404C-81F4-1FA384BE0A5F.jpeg

5362D7EC-8CD7-4FC7-BA19-415971C53454.jpeg

I find it difficult to believe this was coincidence, I’m sure many were putting “Ariana Grande” into YouTube to search for the one love concert or for news reports on the Manchester attacks if they heard it mentioned this week.
And What’s going to pop up.
Really kinda shady. And really really low.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I find sienna very cute, she plays like a proper kid and plays make believe, not make believe family vlogger. She seems to be a normal kid and seems so happy. I worry about Mia. I know people say she has friends and meets up with them but she’s home schooled, spends most of her time with her parents or filming videos for her own channel. And I worry in 5/10 years time she will just slip through the net and be living in a tree wearing Fizz fam merchandise.
I also think they started the merchandise with good intentions, but once they saw the money they could make those intentions changed.
I like Georgie and Darren as parents. I just wish they went back to basics with their content and made it more realistic . Not so much shouting and over the top fake “fun”

Reactions: 10