Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not once did they thank their subscribers, I feel they have forgotten or chosen to think it is all there doing why they are in Dubai
living in a £1m apartment. Well done Fizz Fam officially the most ungrateful family on youtube. Even the highest ranking YouTubers acknowledge why they have the things they have, SUBSCRIBERS!
All those kids that view your videos every single day not once did you say Thank you!
This video was the perfect time to say it!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been wondering for a few days now if Georgie has found out she is pregnant again. To me it would explain the sudden U-turn on leaving Dubai- who wants to be going on a long-haul flight in trimester one? It could also explain the house and all that furniture - wanting to put down some roots and have somewhere permanent for for when baby arrives. They might be looking to get the maid whilst Georgie is pregnant and help with the girls in the early stages whilst Darren works on the business.
Yh also they said they had a “ surprise” coming

Yel

They might be looking to get the maid whilst Georgie is pregnant and help with the girls in the early stages whilst Darren works on the business.
There's not really much of a buisness to keep Darren busy, their simple videos are easy to churn out then hand to the editor and the merch is just a font face.

I'm not surprised they're living on an artificial island, in a low tax country built using modern day slave labor. They even make Niomi Smart look ethical.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
for a luxury 3 bed apartment in dubai its 3 million plus to buy so defo think they are renting still though even renting will be pretty pricey even if they got the cheapest location which i doubt

Reactions: 2
I HATE to admit it because i used to hate them but i actually do now like them.
They are a decent family and quite genuine.
Freedom family on the other hand... yuck. Jojo is a spoilt little brat.. the mum is bland and the dad is just cringy.
They also copy fizz fam more than morgz copies mr beast

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freedom family on the other hand... yuck. Jojo is a spoilt little brat.. the mum is bland and the dad is just cringy.
Decent family and genuine? Which family are you commenting on because this thread is about Fizz Fam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You like the fact they pimp out their kids, disrespect the Manchester terror attack and have lost of all sense of gratitude to the fans that have created their lifestyle?

They are scummy vloggers just like all the others

• Heart
Reactions: 8
About as genuine as Katie Prices’ boobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
yea decent family vloggers that cant do vlogs with original ideas ,materialistic, uses people that are rough sleeping for subs and views , with thier care packages which i doubt they did before youtube not to mention using thier baby that stopped breathing for thier own personal gain yep quality family they are

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You like the fact they pimp out their kids, disrespect the Manchester terror attack and have lost of all sense of gratitude to the fans that have created their lifestyle?

They are scummy vloggers just like all the others
I must have missed the Manchester disrespect what did they do I assume it was Darren? He's such a pompous twit.

Are you for real? have you ever seen them do anything educational with the children? Touring tourist spots is not school work!

That's sick to want to get views/money of the back of 22 children and adults dying!
If they really cared about it being bad timing to upload then they should donate the money they made to the charity!!!! But oh no!! money = Greed = changes you

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Part of me does want to give them the benefit of the doubt. maybe they didn't know it was the anniversary. I know someone who didn't. Not everyone is going to remember the anniversary of every major incident. I know it is recent but they probably didn't know the exact day. They won't be writing it on a calendar. They probably aren't on social media every second of the day. Maybe they didn't see the posts. Sometimes it is too easy to accuse.

Reactions: 1
Part of me does want to give them the benefit of the doubt. maybe they didn't know it was the anniversary. I know someone who didn't. Not everyone is going to remember the anniversary of every major incident. I know it is recent but they probably didn't know the exact day. They won't be writing it on a calendar. They probably aren't on social media every second of the day. Maybe they didn't see the posts. Sometimes it is too easy to accuse.
You would check, how could any parent not remember the time of year, and I agree with @Nannynoo if you genuinely made a mistake you would apologise and donate to charity.

Reactions: 6
darren fizz used to say we dont own a car as we dont like materialistic things well a 65 inch tv is definatly materialistic if it was for purpose then they would of had a smaller tv this family has become misguided and the cracks are showing they cant keep this farsad up much longer of being a really nice familly that do no wrong
I noticed the TV on the house tour yet in a previous vlog georgie was saying how none of them watch tv??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Darren said in one of the vlogs they don’t watch or follow the news. Because it’s so negative or some bs like that (the kind of logic you end up with when you think you’re clever because live read a lot of self help books I guess) so I can maybe see them not knowing. That and the fact that if something doesn’t revolve around them or doesn’t earn them money, they have no interest makes me think maybe they’d have forgotten. That being said, if it was a mistake, not 100% sure either way, agree they should have donated the money it made or taken it down.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.