Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly disturbed by Mia’s last few videos. She’s 14 for Christ’s sake. View attachment 14033
I thought the last two were creepy/inappropriate but the thumbnail for that top one, wtf! It looks like her boobs have been photoshopped bigger. I wouldn't want to see the analytics for her channel.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Don’t Fizz Fam have management to stop them doing this really dumb vlogs? Just seems to me they are asking for a scandal to happen to them. A clickbaited “Mia has a stalker” shock horror is due to appear any time soon

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Don’t Fizz Fam have management to stop them doing this really dumb vlogs? Just seems to me they are asking for a scandal to happen to them. A clickbaited “Mia has a stalker” shock horror is due to appear any time soon
None of these management groups have the best interests of the kids in mind. They are just making money of them it’s child exploitation.

I don’t blame the management though the parents are the scum for encouraging this.

Reactions: 5
None of these management groups have the best interests of the kids in mind. They are just making money of them it’s child exploitation.

I don’t blame the management though the parents are the scum for encouraging this.
I still blame the parents more but I do think their management team should be saying to them that those sort of vlogs are not appropriate for let’s be honest any audience.

Reactions: 1
literally starting to be on board with disliking this family as much as i dislike the minghams.
they may use isabelle in their thumbnails constantly and use that stupid open mouth nonsense but damn are the fizz's are letting Mia post way too much innapropriate content which appeals to the creepier audience more.
i loved them when they were vegan fitness tv, their what we eat in a days made me actually consider veganism but this content is shameful

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Family Fizz oh dear ethical clean living I think not!
An afternoon lunch out alone will cost more than the Inghams shop in Morrisons. Being vegan does not mean having to buy the most expensive vegan brands you can find. This family’s carbon footprint is huge. Yes Darren you continue walking everywhere because it is the only thing you do to save the planet.
Teen mum what are this family on they have zero respect for anything or anyone but themselves.
Claim to want to help the homeless and less fortunate yet waste thousands of pounds a week living in luxury. The last tour they did I swear I seen a private pool through the glass in the penthouse if they are still there wow they must have killed off a fortune.
Yet people slate Sarah off for her bargains if I had to bet who was going to lose money first I’d say fizz fam.
They have no property no possessions nothing ok inghams have a mortgage but they are on the property ladder. Try getting on that with no real job and no huge income.
Times ticking for family youtubers.

Today’s video. Mia is teen mum for the day. Come on, she is 14
Family Fizz oh dear ethical clean living I think not!
An afternoon lunch out alone will cost more than the Inghams shop in Morrisons. Being vegan does not mean having to buy the most expensive vegan brands you can find. This family’s carbon footprint is huge. Yes Darren you continue walking everywhere because it is the only thing you do to save the planet.
Teen mum what are this family on they have zero respect for anything or anyone but themselves.
Claim to want to help the homeless and less fortunate yet waste thousands of pounds a week living in luxury. The last tour they did I swear I seen a private pool through the glass in the penthouse if they are still there wow they must have killed off a fortune.
Yet people slate Sarah off for her bargains if I had to bet who was going to lose money first I’d say fizz fam.
They have no property no possessions nothing ok inghams have a mortgage but they are on the property ladder. Try getting on that with no real job and no huge income.
Times ticking for family youtubers.
Totally agree! You can say a lot about Sarah and Chris but at least their girls have roots, a place to call home, regular schooling.

Seems to me with these inappropriate vlogs Darren wants the pervs to believe Mia is sexually active / available.

• Sad
I definitely think if YouTube changed their policy and no kids were allowed on vlogs then Fizz Fam would be more screwed than Inghams, the Bargain hunting obsession is probably part of her growing up without much money and they have a lot of crap in their garage they could sell for funds.
Chris would have to get a job before the money stash runs out but food would probably be their biggest outlet of money as Sarah can’t cook.
On the other hand with Fizz Fam I’ve had the impression that as their income from YouTube has increased then so has their spending, i would be surprised if they have much in the bank and if the YouTube gravy train suddenly ground to a halt they would need somewhere to live very quickly.

Reactions: 4
Mia does act a lot older than her age. I'm only 21 but I don't remember myself or friends being as glam at 14. Good to experiment with stuff like clothes etc but she's very focused on appearance, which is kind of sad.
Isabelle Ingham is a much better example of normal girls at that age.
And all the weirdos that will be watching them kind of videos.
She does have the knack for vlogging etc. though.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why does Mia keep saying 'Mom' instead of 'Mum'
Georgie was saying it too. It annoys me when people change from saying mum to mom in an attempt to sound cool/American. They never say it right & it ends up just sounding odd

• Wow
Georgie was saying it too. It annoys me when people change from saying mum to mom in an attempt to sound cool/American. They never say it right & it ends up just sounding odd
Just trying to appeal to the American market - all with their eyes on the $

• Sad
Reactions: 2
YouTube is like a huge social experiment on ‘does money change people’. Every single YouTuber changes once they start earning big money. It’s like it becomes addictive and all morals/straight thinking is subconsciously overridden on the road to earning even more.

Give it a few years, and there’s going to be a sudden benefits influx from all the youtubers that are no longer earning anything and only have a stash of Gucci shirts and canon cameras to their name.

Reactions: 12
Mia's latest vid 'I buy the cheapest thing at Gucci'

£44 on some baby socks. :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Just think how many pairs of socks Sarah Ingham could get in Matalan for that!
Such excess and waste - and not relatable to her “fan” base.

• Angry
Reactions: 3

What have they stooped to? Truly vile. And to think I used to like their simple outlook on things... Now, well they are totally unrelateable. Very sad 😞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.