Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is terrible, I am sorry I don't like to bring the children up but why would a 14-year-old girl be allowed to do just the basics in school but left to grow a social media business. She spends more time making the videos than doing any school work.
I was hopeless at school hence my grammar and spelling so I made damn sure my children work hard. They are an adult forever and a child for only a few years let them be children. Mia is going to come down to earth with a huge bump.
I think it’s fine to bring it up since it’s not Mia you are criticising its her parents.
It’s a massive gamble to assume she’s going to be able to live off social media income since the chances are their channel will have crashed by the time she’s 18 anyway.
The growing her social media will give her some transferable skills and will help her in competition for jobs but if she struggles academically then her grades may not be the required level she needs.
There just seems to be no future back up plan for this family, I’ve said before but what happens if there’s some massive scandal and YouTube are forced into completely taking ads off Family Vloggers and they have their ad revenue taken away overnight. What then? What’s their plan B

Reactions: 5
Really don’t like the making the girls 21 vlog. The makeup was too much, especially on Sienna. Really wish they would stop doing videos like this

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Really don’t like the making the girls 21 vlog. The makeup was too much, especially on Sienna. Really wish they would stop doing videos like this
Deliberate click bait for the perverts to enjoy - all views are £££ in the bank for Darren, he doesn’t care where they come from.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think it’s fine to bring it up since it’s not Mia you are criticising its her parents.
It’s a massive gamble to assume she’s going to be able to live off social media income since the chances are their channel will have crashed by the time she’s 18 anyway.
The growing her social media will give her some transferable skills and will help her in competition for jobs but if she struggles academically then her grades may not be the required level she needs.
There just seems to be no future back up plan for this family, I’ve said before but what happens if there’s some massive scandal and YouTube are forced into completely taking ads off Family Vloggers and they have their ad revenue taken away overnight. What then? What’s their plan B
Sorry late reply StarryEyed
Yes, I never used to think youtube would stop ad revenue for family vloggers but these days I am not so sure. They removed it all for some true story crime channels Aly Law and a few others yes these are different situations however it shows they are not scared to do it one bit. The ad companies may even step in with all the pedalo talk and such and say no more ads running.
You just don't know so to base your whole life and move to a country that requires a certain level of income/work it is plain
stupidity.
I think and I hate to say it but the Inghams at least have a house to sell may not make much money but it is a jump on the ladder
could even rent out. But Fizz fam will have nothing of worth.
Even if they bought a house in the UK and rent it out is a start.
Talking of the Inghams Starry did I read it wrong? has Rees met up with Inghams? or was it Nikki and friends?

i bet georgie is pregnant due to the sudden rush of finding an apartment and getting it set up quick

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Using a baby emoji? Hmm I wonder what the big news is. :rolleyes:

I thought they'd have another baby again soonish, but thought maybe they'd want the child to be born in the UK? I guess not if they're setting down roots out there though.
I think they would come back to give birth. Maybe they settled into the apartment and found out soon after so it was too late. It's not like they can't afford medical care in Dubai though. Anyone know what medical care is like out there?

Reactions: 1
Medical care in Dubai is amazing they have free health care and private, the money is in the country anyway so that would I imagine entice many of the best doctors.
I never noticed the baby emoji so no Tesla then I thought there was a waiting list for the average Joe anyway.

Just what we need. Another life brought into this world for views and money!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I told you she was pregnant. We are all going to have our own opinions on this and people are going to disagree with what I say. I am happy for them. They seem to genuinely love their children. In the past couple of days I have had a tragic reminder that we have to seize every moment we get. Life is simply too short. I don't agree with everything they do but I wish them every success with Bee #2.

Reactions: 7
They may love their kids but doesn’t stop them clickbaiting their entire lives and putting them through weird challenges that paedos will love to watch.

On a different note I hadn’t properly watched one of their vlogs in ages but one of the things that really stood out for me is how white they looked. It’s rained here in UK non stop for the last week but I’ve still got more of a sun tan than Darren and Georgie. Do they never leave the house in the daytime or what? I can’t see how they can live in Dubai and not have a suntan seems really strange for me. Anyone lived in a really hot country and can educate me on this please 😅

They may love their kids but doesn’t stop them clickbaiting their entire lives and putting them through weird challenges that paedos will love to watch.

On a different note I hadn’t properly watched one of their vlogs in ages but one of the things that really stood out for me is how white they looked. It’s rained here in UK non stop for the last week but I’ve still got more of a sun tan than Darren and Georgie. Do they never leave the house in the daytime or what? I can’t see how they can live in Dubai and not have a suntan seems really strange for me. Anyone lived in a really hot country and can educate me on this please 😅
I've not lived in a hot country but whenever I've been on holiday, I've never managed to come back with a tan. 😂 I'm super pale though (like Mia's colour) and tend to just burn so I don't really bother trying.

It kind of seems they don't go out much unless they're filming something, and most of where they film lately is shopping centres and such? Its a shame as they used to seem quite outdoorsy.

In really hot countries like Dubai it’s advised not to be outside during the hottest parts of the day, which is around 11-3. So they probably avoid it a lot, especially due to having karma. Sienna looks tanned, I think Georgie and Darren are reasonably tanned too, it’s just Mia but she has pale skin naturally so wouldn’t tan anyways. Continuous tanning isn’t good for the skin anyway so I don’t blame them for trying to avoid it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.