Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched recently but I'm assuming they're still in Dubai from there Insta posts. Why is she starting school when they're meant to be coming back here soon for there 'show'
Yeah so unfair..let her get excited , settled, make friends, then move again

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I have to admit - I liked today's video. Very informative for those who know little about veganism.

Reactions: 5
How tall is MIa. My daughter was just watching a video on Mia’s life and Sienna was buying her age 10/11 jeans and they were too big. She must be tiny

I haven't watched recently but I'm assuming they're still in Dubai from there Insta posts. Why is she starting school when they're meant to be coming back here soon for there 'show'
It was just clickbait, she went to a group/class for homeschooled children where there's tutors for a few hours

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It was just clickbait, she went to a group/class for homeschooled children where there's tutors for a few hours
Such a bloody shame. She’s going to be so far behind her peers if & when they ever come home. Poor Mia too, online learning is not a substitute for an education. So very sad for them both, they’re both bright girls but are sadly going to end up just like their parents. Uneducated. And it shows ? What a waste!

I have to admit - I liked today's video. Very informative for those who know little about veganism.
I didn't think it was that good tbh, veganism is so mainstream thesedays its no surprise there's lots of places with vegan pizza and ice cream in Dubai.

Georgie saying its easy to eat vegan everywhere in the world then goes on about dahl in india even though 99.9% of that will not be vegan and be cooked with ghee and nachos (that well known "mexican" food) often aren't vegan. If you're just going to LA, Denmark and Dubai and other westernised places just like the UK yes its easy to eat vegan.

But in large parts of the world if they were really going travelling it's very difficult to eat a healthy vegan balanced meal.

Mia definitely seems much older than 14. I worry about her as it seems her only friends are mum and dad.
I miss Brighton Sienna too! I miss the whole feel of family fizz when they lived in Brighton when they were just as they said 'class clowns with big hearts'
I miss Sienna being at school, being able to come home and play in the backyard with the trampoline. Having a home base must have done those girls good. They were much more genuine in Brighton and now Georgie and Darren come across as fame-hungry and flaunting their wealth. They're not relatable anymore.
They're deciding at the moment whether they'll have another baby- I'm 100% convinced they will.
I don't begrudge them their trips to LA or Dubai or wherever they go, I just wish they put the girls and their education and schooling first, put down some forever roots and purchased a home and car, and saved the flash trips for the school holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I found their last vlog weird... They always act so awkward in certain social situations. I get everyone is different, but Darren's reaction to the small carousel ride was really bizarre. I think a lot of it has to do with their past - and I'd genuinely love a really long sit down chat about their past. Obviously that won't happen, and understandably so (both parents seem to have a lot of personal scars from their past). But it'd be really interesting, from a psychology perspective and definitely explain why they behave the way they do.

I do feel as if they're still trying to run away from their past, and would both probably benefit from some therapy to help them through it. Not a bad thing at all - I had a bad childhood, and have had counselling to overcome many things. There's still scars and triggers, but I don't spend my life running away from it all.

Glad Sienna seemed to have a good day though. She really is a very polite little girl. It's just a shame her full potential isn't being reached.

Reactions: 4
I found their last vlog weird... They always act so awkward in certain social situations. I get everyone is different, but Darren's reaction to the small carousel ride was really bizarre. I think a lot of it has to do with their past - and I'd genuinely love a really long sit down chat about their past. Obviously that won't happen, and understandably so (both parents seem to have a lot of personal scars from their past). But it'd be really interesting, from a psychology perspective and definitely explain why they behave the way they do.

I do feel as if they're still trying to run away from their past, and would both probably benefit from some therapy to help them through it. Not a bad thing at all - I had a bad childhood, and have had counselling to overcome many things. There's still scars and triggers, but I don't spend my life running away from it all.

Glad Sienna seemed to have a good day though. She really is a very polite little girl. It's just a shame her full potential isn't being reached.
Agreed.I think they`d be more likeable (and relatable) if they shared their experiences.It would explain also why they behave like they do now.Sadly money/flaunting it ,has become the focus of their vlogs now.Shame .as i really liked watchng them before.It`s always good to see and hear when people have struggled and made good.I honestly thought ,because of this ,they`d buy a place and put down roots (Even if they continued to travel).I think despite the cheery front we see from those girls ,they`d be alot happier and more secure. Also ,how many "my teen/6 yrold controlled our day" can you do? It`s becoming repetetive ,and slightly obnoxious. Sad ,as i thought this family had potential (unlike the inghams)....:(

Reactions: 3
I thought Sienna was adorable again yesterday - Loved how she was ready to go home after playing. Shame she doesn't have a proper home to go to and will have to bin her toys for the next trip.

That family are very co dependant on each other.

Darren just makes for uncomfortable watching.

When are they doing their family fizz show, been convention since it was rammed down everyone's throats.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

???

They are odd ,
their forced smiles and perpetual happy demeanour remind me of an overzealous religious nut ,
the ones that when you open the door and see them you think duck they’re happy ?
Nobody can be that positive all the time surely, ah maybe I’m just a miserable
Git ☹

Reactions: 5
They are odd ,
their forced smiles and perpetual happy demeanour remind me of an overzealous religious nut ,
the ones that when you open the door and see them you think duck they’re happy ?
Nobody can be that positive all the time surely, ah maybe I’m just a miserable
Git ☹
Haha!Spot on with the "House knockers"...i usually hide if i spy them coming ,`cos i can`t be rude ,but neither can i sit and listen whilst they oh-so-patiently explain why/what /when will happen if i don`t "believe"!
And ,no ,you`re not a "miserable git".LOL..or if you are ,you`re not alone!..Like i say ,i used to like them ,and find them refreshing to watch.They were grateful for what they`d got ,and didn`t just assume it was owed to them (the feeling i get off the inghams now:(...They do grate when their constantly yelling at one another though ,and grinning at the camera ,like a lottery winner! I know if i were in their company i`d be exhausted after 1/2 an hour!!!

Haha!Spot on with the "House knockers"...i usually hide if i spy them coming ,`cos i can`t be rude ,but neither can i sit and listen whilst they oh-so-patiently explain why/what /when will happen if i don`t "believe"!
And ,no ,you`re not a "miserable git".LOL..or if you are ,you`re not alone!..Like i say ,i used to like them ,and find them refreshing to watch.They were grateful for what they`d got ,and didn`t just assume it was owed to them (the feeling i get off the inghams now:(...They do grate when their constantly yelling at one another though ,and grinning at the camera ,like a lottery winner! I know if i were in their company i`d be exhausted after 1/2 an hour!!!
Exactly it’s just not normal don’t they have an achey jaw from the perpetual grin ,
The thing is I never trust people that are tooooo nice I’m always thinking what’s their angle hahaha

This lot seem to have been forgotten.... understandable really as they are incredibly dull lately.

Yesterday's ground breaking content was... Only eating black food for the day.

Is this why you don't need to send you children to school? you need them for filming bullshit?

Pathetic couple they really are. What exactly are you doing in Dubai apart from bleeping up your children and staying in a standard flat, you could be anywhere?

And you want a fourth baby?

Sort yourselves out honestly... Two lost souls who have read too many self help books.

Reactions: 12
This lot seem to have been forgotten.... understandable really as they are incredibly dull lately.

Is this why you don't need to send you children to school? you need them for filming bullshit?

Pathetic couple they really are. What exactly are you doing in Dubai apart from bleeping up your children and staying in a standard flat, you could be anywhere?

Sort yourselves out honestly... Two lost souls who have read too many self help books.
Well said!

All I could think when karma was eating the black pancake and other food was what the nappy would be like. Wouldn’t want to be changing that lol

All I could think when karma was eating the black pancake and other food was what the nappy would be like. Wouldn’t want to be changing that lol
I was thinking she doesn't have teeth hope she doesn't choke.

So do we think Karma and Sienna are vaccinated?

Mia will be because they only started their alternative lifestyle 7 years ago after watching a documentary (and possibly getting of crack)

I was thinking she doesn't have teeth hope she doesn't choke.

So do we think Karma and Sienna are vaccinated?

Mia will be because they only started their alternative lifestyle 7 years ago after watching a documentary (and possibly getting of crack)
To be fair I was thinking the same about choking. At her age surely she should just be getting pureed food

When my babies were this young we still had to go to the health visitor for regular weight checks etc. Karma won’t have had any of that or as you say her vaccinations. I would really hope they have had them.

I highly doubt Karma is vaccinated. They left when she was around 3 months right? Isn't that when the first lot of jabs are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.