Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda get eating disorder vibes off Mia...

Not that she has one at the moment but I could see one developing for sure

(coming from someone in recovery)
Ok I’ve really wanted to post on here for ages, but this new dieting video has pushed me over the edge. I’m 18 and have been watching their channel for about 1 year. I used to be fully obsessed with them, saw them as absolute role models, and now I’m just so upset tbh. Their content isn’t so realistic nor inspiring. I’ve also had EDs and for the past few months I’ve been getting concerned about Mia and eating disorders. Not because she’s thin, because she’s been thin always, which I think is genetic. It’s the way she’s been acting. I actually think she’s been more quiet and reserved lately, contrary to what others might think, and that’s definitely a sign. The way she’s acting around food is different. The fasting challenge for Ramadan was fair enough, although she didn’t do it, but she can definitely pick up ED habits from Georgie. Can’t knock Sienna though, she’s an amazing child, she inspires me every day. So young, but so mature, and caring. But Georgie and Mia dieting for 24 hours? No way.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Yel

i agree dubai is expensive to live in i doubt they get that much off yt
Their socialblade estimate is between 4-60k a month just from main channel videos. As they do longer videos that are U rated it's going to be far nearer the 60k a month.

Then you add in the brand deals, merch, appearances and they're making alot. Difficult to get a mortgage but with a couple of years of this it's they could have hundreads of thousands in the bank.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have just been watching this and apparently Mia is writing a book, they indicated they will stay in Dubai for six months, Georgie says they do have boundaries for Mia and her channel. Apparently they want Karma to like an unordinary life. Georgie think she will be backpacking around the world or be an influencer. No doubt she will be pressurised into doing that too, poor girl. They are thinking about doing podcasts.

Why does a 14 year old need to write a book? Literally no one has heard of Mia apart from their fans. They are bloody desperate for money. At 14 I was washing my neighbours' cars and doing the paper round. Why don't they just get the girls back to the UK and into a good boarding school if they want to travel? It's not like they can't afford it. Put Mia in year 10 so she can start her GCSEs and do something with her life. YouTube will not last forever. In a couple of years it will be gone and half of these parents will be wondering what the hell they have done to their kids. Do home schooled kids even get proper qualifications?

They try and big up veganism but there are so many cons to this new trend. What about the forest they destroyed in the Amazon to get all their soy products? They destroyed people's homes. Sienna hasn't even been able to make her own choices as Darren and Georgie probably haven't explained both sides of the argument properly. Mia seems so skinny as well and I just wonder if she is getting enough nutrition. There is a difference between being healthy thin and too skinny.

Reactions: 3
Their socialblade estimate is between 4-60k a month just from main channel videos. As they do longer videos that are U rated it's going to be far nearer the 60k a month.

Then you add in the brand deals, merch, appearances and they're making alot. Difficult to get a mortgage but with a couple of years of this it's they could have hundreads of thousands in the bank.
i know its crazy the amount of revenue they receive although i will say atleast they dont have a po box like the inghams not sure if they have had one in past but when your on that kind of income you shouldnt expect things off your fans although both inghams and family fizz have let money become their sole purpose in life not sure what darren and georgie are going to do after yt thier younger fans will grow up and new people coming onto youtube i cant imagine they would find this family entertaining

i know its crazy the amount of revenue they receive although i will say atleast they dont have a po box like the inghams not sure if they have had one in past but when your on that kind of income you shouldnt expect things off your fans although both inghams and family fizz have let money become their sole purpose in life not sure what darren and georgie are going to do after yt thier younger fans will grow up and new people coming onto youtube i cant imagine they would find this family entertaining
They had one when they lived in the church before Georgie because pregnant with Karma.

I don’t think these families realise the lifetime of their channel will only be a few years max.
They may have money now but so did the youtubers of a few years ago that aren’t around any more. Give it a few years and no one will remember the name fizz or ingham so if they aren’t planning for the future they could be badly screwed

Yel

They try and big up veganism but there are so many cons to this new trend. What about the forest they destroyed in the Amazon to get all their soy products? They destroyed people's homes.
They have many flaws. But not veganism. The low quality soy that is destroying the rainforest is mainly for animal feed and cheap filler for processed foods. I don't even think they have much soy, espically compaired to the average meat eater and the soy they consume through animals.

Veganism is the most environmentally responsible diet to have and biggest way to lower your impact on the earth. Mostly will just be local produce and pulses.

Their popularity will fade but by then could have 1-2 million in the bank and even with income falling 95% they'd still be earning the same as a professional.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear...... is this really appropriate for the demographic their videos target?
Noooo this is not good at all
darren fizz used to say we dont own a car as we dont like materialistic things well a 65 inch tv is definatly materialistic if it was for purpose then they would of had a smaller tv this family has become misguided and the cracks are showing they cant keep this farsad up much longer of being a really nice familly that do no wrong
Not to mention all the Apple products they bought in la. But the little 2 have very few toys

Reactions: 1
I don't really see why Mia needs to write a book either...if someone has lived an extraordinary life for their age then sure, but not a Youtuber.

So they’re looking into getting “help” now they’re in Dubai because it more acceptable there.
Karma might find it weird getting used to “the maid or the nanny” - Georgie

Maid. 🙄
So down to earth,
So relatable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So they’re looking into getting “help” now they’re in Dubai because it more acceptable there.

Maid. 🙄
So down to earth,
So relatable.
Wtf do they need a maid or nanny for?

Wtf do they need a maid or nanny for?
Considering they’ve have “staff” to edit their vlogs since before she got pregnant I don’t really see why they need help with one baby. Sienna is 7 and in school and Mia is old enough to look after herself.
They failed to mention their (not so ethical) merchandise was distributed by sboodle for a while 🤔 And we all know who sboodle worked with 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Maid. 🙄
So down to earth,
So relatable.
Don't lots of maids go from Indonesia to Saudi Arabia as people in some Arab countries don't have to work as given money from their government if they work or not. so have to bring in foreigners, and there are stories about agencies letting them become abused.

I just jump in every now and then on this family.
Fizz Fam are the others that many overlook as to what they really are about. What happened to not being materialistic?
That sideboard from India will have cost a fortune and Darren the carbon footprint alone!
I skipped through it because this family is probably IMO the fakest out the lot and that includes the gutter crew.
They seriously getting a nanny/maid what for? Georgie has all the time in the world when she is not looking at herself.
Darren, what is it he does? do they really have editors?
I feel we missed a family out of the recently deleted thread that I miss so much any sign of a comeback?
Fizz Fam are misleading the girls into a false life, Mia will never hold down a real friendship because she has never had to work at one.
They do not understand a vital part of schooling, social interaction at least if based in UK they have groups, etc but these travel so often it would be impossible.
Clicking on a tweet and replying is not a friendship.
Setting up base in Dubai will be a huge mistake because Youtube will not last forever and they have nothing to offer the community after that. Dubai require contribution I thought? Social media castoffs are what they will be eventually.

Oh Darren loves Dubai because they don’t have income tax there. And we all know Daz hasn’t any ethics when it comes down to money 💵 💵 💵

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had a nose at the apartment online. Apparently worth over £1m 🥺 they're raking it in. Very materialistic nowadays. However, I still think they'll stick with the minimal gifts at birthdays and Christmas (one thing I actually do like about them).
Where can we see the apt online?

as a mum of a child that used to watch Family Fizz Im personally not too keen on them for a few reasons
so for starters their kids have zero stability, they don't see family let alone friends now, they move from place to place and they don't even currently have a home to call their own forever, they don't even go to school so can't build relationships, well other than with each other which is pretty sad actually.
just lately they seem very, very money orientated now whereas when they started out they were fairly grounded , they spend money like its going out of fashion makes them alien to the normal everyday families.
Mia doing the day as a TEEN MOM was offensive to be honest she has literally zero idea at all acting like one for a 20 min video is just an insult.
The Ari thing on the anniversary of the Manchester thing was bad taste too. teen pregnant for the day was also bad taste!!!
Mia being a pregnant teen for the day - bad taste and awful parenting choice too who would let their child walk around like that? it wasn't funny or cute

Gorgie and Darren make very bad parenting choices in my own opinion very often

to me their image is a little too perfect
i used love how they are from a 'normal' background ish and have had bad and good life experiences but lately they just scream out fake to me, G cant be that happy all the time. Darren has a temper you can tell i think but he olds it in, Mia i think has ADHD or something she cant sit still ever her head is constantly bobbing around too!!! baby Karma is too cute though

Don't be fooled by their squeaky clean, vegan, happy family image.
they aren't as innocent as they make out
I get vibes Darren is controlling.

I have been wondering for a few days now if Georgie has found out she is pregnant again. To me it would explain the sudden U-turn on leaving Dubai- who wants to be going on a long-haul flight in trimester one? It could also explain the house and all that furniture - wanting to put down some roots and have somewhere permanent for for when baby arrives. They might be looking to get the maid whilst Georgie is pregnant and help with the girls in the early stages whilst Darren works on the business.

• Wow
I have been wondering for a few days now if Georgie has found out she is pregnant again. To me it would explain the sudden U-turn on leaving Dubai- who wants to be going on a long-haul flight in trimester one? It could also explain the house and all that furniture - wanting to put down some roots and have somewhere permanent for for when baby arrives. They might be looking to get the maid whilst Georgie is pregnant and help with the girls in the early stages whilst Darren works on the business.
I still don’t see why they’d need a maid. It’s not like she’s got 3 babies/toddlers and a husband out working (or indeed no partner).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.