Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Departed member 294

A simple, hi guys we won’t be vlogging today because we will be doing charitable work with homeless people in the la area. Here’s some links to organisations etc.

That would suffice. Don’t shove a camera in a homeless persons face. Inghams version 2.

Reactions: 10

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

I don't blame him. I personally don't think it's right that they've forced veganism on the children. It should be there choice when they're older.
The other way of looking at it though is it's not right to force eating animal products on children, they should be given the choice when they're older.

Isthisthereallife?

I believe it may be to do with the link to autism? (not that there is one!)

Or just not wanting to put chemicals in to a child? I wouldn't risk not vaccinating!
Vaccines do not cause autism, but, if they did, I would still prefer an autistic child over a dead one! Anti Vaxxers make my blood boil!

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just watched there house tour. The view is stunning but the house is clinical. You'd never think 3 children lived there. The 'play area' for karma and Sienna reminded me of something you'd find in a doctor's surgery waiting room.
Both the girls bedrooms were so bare, I know they said they're planning to do them up but I doubt they'll get much more than a desk.
Apart from the small amount of toys and the high chair you'd never know a baby lived there.
They are ruining them 3 girls. How many of these houses/bedrooms ect have they had and then just ditched when they got bored. Too many in my opinion.
I was reading in a magazine the other day that a country a child has lived longest in is classed as their home country. So what country do Karma and Sienna call home? It's just such a sad and lonely way to live in my opinion.

Last edited:

Ffs

Genuinely I think the kids look a bit pale most the time.
My cousin grew up with Vegan parents and it really showed, there was a lot of concern from other family members about her growth and development and the family spoke at length to doctors about it.
The parents said the same thing you have that the proteins are found naturally which is true but the parents were advised that the quantity of the proteins from more natural sources meant she would need to eat massive amounts of them to compensate for lack of meat.
They did a vlog where they went to the doctors and got their bloods done to show everyone like you that they are healthy, their vitamins and minerals all come back within ideal range apart from Mia who was out of range in something I think B12 - she had over the upper end of the range so fab. They showed the results and everything. I am not a vegan but I can see that there is 100% a way to do it and get all the vitamins, proteins etc that you need... people need to educate themselves before saying stuff like their kids will be nutritionally deficient etc

poppyflower

I'm confused because not long ago they made this sit down video all about how they don't like their content no more and wanted to go back to the realness of vlogging. months pass and it's become even more pimped out with challenges and fakeness that now they even got Mia pretty much taking over because they realized that Mia is the face to them making an income. Their basically a classic example of normal people who had no money before, lying to themselves that their humble, then all of a sudden accumulating fame and fortune over night, bringing out the money hungry fame hungry monsters that they have become and sadly their is no going back from that. they have ruined anything that was good about them weather is was a lie or not. I stopped watching them as soon as they started doing all this "toby" crap and pimpin out the channel. Sometimes ill go on to their page and just see all the thumbnails like "24hr bullshit" or daughter spends all the money she makes because we exploit her teen innocence, but i never watch.

• Heart

Katpat

People that send their kids to school and buy a home are normal. The inghams arent special.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
They might be looking to get the maid whilst Georgie is pregnant and help with the girls in the early stages whilst Darren works on the business.
There's not really much of a buisness to keep Darren busy, their simple videos are easy to churn out then hand to the editor and the merch is just a font face.

I'm not surprised they're living on an artificial island, in a low tax country built using modern day slave labor. They even make Niomi Smart look ethical.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I was a little disappointed that they chose Vegas as their wedding destination. I expected some beautiful outdoor place or something. Seems a bit of a step back from their morals (Vegas doesn't really go with what they stand for).

Unless they completely surprise us by doing some crazy wedding near the Grand Canyon... I'm not interested in watching.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I really think they know exactly what they're doing with Mia's channel and some of it does border into inappropriate.

Looking through her channel she's got:
Make up x27
Period x 13 (including a storytime about her first time using a tampon)
Piercing x 3
A favorites video where the thumbnail is her holding a pair of underwear and a victoria's secret bag
Hair bleach and dye
Bra/Boob x 3
A haul where 2/3 bags in the thumbnail are Victoria's Secret
Another haul with a victoria secret bag and the pink logo big on the thumbnail
Shaving/waxing x 2
Another (!!) haul where 2/3 bags shown in the thumbnail are Victoria's secret
Eyebrow tinting
Fake tan x 2
Facial
Teeth whitening

Just seems like such a big emphasis on appearance and way too much for a 12 - 14 year old girl to be sharing on the internet with god knows who!

• Sad

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
One day their YT job could disappear and they could be left unemployed and unable to ever afford to buy a house. All because they were too selfish to put their children ahead of their dreams of travelling. I just don't understand them.
That’s one thing I’ve not understood as well, no one knows how long the YouTube “gig” will last. It’s not a guaranteed job, anything could happen to change their income. YouTube could without much notice massively reduce ad income, or a scandal could happen, skeletons in closet or they could get called out for doing something wrong. Who knows but it’s not a reliable future investment.
Where will YouTube be in 5 years time, where are the big stars from 5 years ago, no one remembers them now. There’s a quick turnover with peoples interest and I don’t see Fizz Fam as a channel making it work for much longer. They’ve lost the fun they had at the start.

OliviaPope

I think the whole FF pregnancy reeks of Norris nuts...check out social blade and their earnings...but the Norris parents seem to have it figured...they dont exploit their kids, don’t sexualise them and have almost created characters out of their kids personalities....they only upload a few times a week and the kids have lives away from the camera...they are home schooled, do sports, have friends, have chores and are part of a family business that’s not social media based and seem to enjoy each other’s company and have fun....I have said before I dislike FF a very very Lot...so now they are also having another child just like the Norris mum....lets see if their kids can make this pregnancy interesting and fun like the Norris nuts kids are able to do....
You obviously love the Norris nuts, as far as I’m concerned any parent that exploits their children to put them online so they don’t need to work is wrong!

There is no laws about pimping your kids out to youtube yet but there should be!

Not surprised Georgie is pregnant again, having a kid close in age to Karma, but Georgie is nearly 10 years younger than the Norris mum.

The fact the Norris woman went through IVF then clickbaited triplets for a video and went to the length of buying scan pictures from America is just disgusting!!
Both these families are as bad as each other!
1D4B9A0F-6247-4462-BA8C-1E4EAED1B9F0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I kinda get eating disorder vibes off Mia...

Not that she has one at the moment but I could see one developing for sure

(coming from someone in recovery)
I’ve said this for a long time too 😘

The minimal gifts for Christmas were 1000% because they get attention for it, like the reverse of the Ingham’s.
But they still get quite a bit, sure Mia got a G7x last year.
They’re always buying things when they need them anyway. Phones and laptops and bedroom makeovers. They buy clothes as “challenges”
They’re no different to any other family on youtube they just spin it differently.
I hadn’t watched them for months, I think I saw one or two uploads the last time they moved, oh and they the click bait “karma stopped breathing” upload.
Obviously to help other people 🤷‍♀️
I can’t take how fake they are. And I do believe Darren is behind it all.

• Heart
Right this is going to get ranty. My apologies.

Sienna is so creative. Imagine the fun she’d have if she had some dolls/figures etc. Yeah it’s great getting kids used to saving and thinking about money but she’s 7 and it was her birthday. She should have been taken to a toy shop and told to go nuts. Christ the adults spoil themselves whenever they feel like it.

So now they’re going to LA? Made it sound like they’re giving up the rented house. Wonder if they’ll sell all their stuff like last time or put it in storage. Just thinking of that bike they got Sienna that couldn’t wait til her birthday because ‘we don’t make you wait for things what(THAT) you need)....and then she never got to use.
They clearly don’t think ahead as they said when they moved that they needed a bigger house for the baby to have her own room when she was older. Well that worked out didn’t it? Seems to me they’re too flighty for a family with three kids. What happened to structure and routine? Darren’s always going on about how great they are.

Noticed when pushing the merch, Darren said to join the be yourself club to head over and buy the merch. So...I can’t be myself without their overpriced hoodies?
I honesty didn’t mind the first load of merch they put out(well until they shoved it down our throats in every video) but now they’re on round 3? How is someone supposed to live this minimal life they’re pushing if they’ve now to buy a third Toby hoody? They really just don’t see past the money do they?

And for vegans, they don’t seem overly bothered about their carbon footprint or the waste they create. There have been numerous vlogs where they’ve brought a carrier bag bursting with other carrier bags to be recycled. I’m sure they have no idea that plastic can only be recycled 1-2 times before it’s useless. But hey, why use reusable bags when they can make a big deal about how much they recycle?
And I’m sure they’ve considered the impact of all the planes they take.....

Finally Mia. Since the parents are always banging on about ‘treasure others’ and talking experiences over money, it seems fitting to have your teen locked away on her own so she has more time to make money and rarely sees friends or does the things kids her age do. Hardly treasuring Mia or teaching Mia to treasure others.

Well, that made me feel better.
I tell ya these nightly rants are doing me the world of good!

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Another day another stupid vlog title: First day living in Dubai “New Home”

No, FF, you’re not LIVING in Dubai, you’re just pratting around coz you don’t have jobs or a career or a home and are making fortunes from YouTube.

Her sister’s latest vlog was titled “Christmas day, no-one turned up”.
Hmmm. I haven’t watched it, but did Family Fizz not touch base with Georgie’s sister over Christmas then?

Their priorities seem to have gone completely. I realised this when they sold out to the Chinese tourist board, quickly followed by their spons trip to Dubai. Don’t give me ‘vegan’ for ethical reasons, please. Their ethics have totally gone to pot and exposed them for what they (Georgie & Darren) really are.

kerry

darren fizz used to say we dont own a car as we dont like materialistic things well a 65 inch tv is definatly materialistic if it was for purpose then they would of had a smaller tv this family has become misguided and the cracks are showing they cant keep this farsad up much longer of being a really nice familly that do no wrong

• Wow

poppyflower

their as fake as Nickelodeon. and their kids are in for a very friendless and lonely life because of their parents exploiting their youth. Sienna reminds me of one of those kids who get homeschooled and become so detatched from the real world, how people behave, that they just come acorss are super freaky.

Reactions: 9
F

FamHam

Just watched the latest video and omg Darren and his death stare. He makes me feel uncomfortable :cautious:
He can't even control himself enough during a 15 minute sit down video and keeps giving everyone else a death stare before the forced smile kicks in.

That time he shouted at them for leaving the fridge open the real him kicked in.

I'm worried about what he's like when the camera isn't recording.

Don't think he's a cheater, get more of a nasty vibe from him than anything else.

M

Member 658

Setting down roots is important because kids like routine and structure, without that I doubt the girls ever feel totally relaxed knowing they'll have to leave once more so can't get too attached to anything. Why can't they buy a house now that they have the money and set up a secure base for their kids at least, let the kids go to school and go travellng in the holidays.

One day their YT job could disappear and they could be left unemployed and unable to ever afford to buy a house. All because they were too selfish to put their children ahead of their dreams of travelling. I just don't understand them.