Family Fizz - The Fizz Fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't blame him. I personally don't think it's right that they've forced veganism on the children. It should be there choice when they're older.
I’d agree children in the early years should be allowed to explore foods and make their own decisions, but I suppose some children are also raised to avoid certain foods for religious reasons too. I’m vegetarian and have been 34 years! I don’t expect others I’m cooking for to eat the same as me. My daughter eats all meats. My son however eats no meat but likes fish. Decisions they’ve made through trying foods rather than me imposing my tastes on them. But agree with another posters comment, let’s not make this a thread about veganism - there’s plenty Darren and Georgie can be pulled up on but I’ve usually thought their food looks super tasty to be honest.

Reactions: 8
I am thirteen and around a year ago I chose to go vegetarian, my parents who don’t eat much meat originally didn’t feed me meat and I was vegetarian for about 5-6 years but I chose that I wanted to try meat as I hated my schools vegetarian options so they let me and until I was 12 I loved meat. I think it is completely fair for your parents to bring you up not eating meat as it is very hard cooking more then one meal, my mum has to do this a lot, when they get older they can choose whether they want to carry on with that. It’s just like raising a child with a religion, you raise them and teach them what you know but let them find it out for themselves. I was bought up Christian but around 9-10 I questioned it and fell out my faith then rediscovered it for myself and chose to get baptised.
Also I find I get the right nutrients even though I don’t eat egg unless it’s in cake and have little if any milk, you can get the right nutrients in almost any diets but some just require more effort.

Reactions: 3
Genuinely I think the kids look a bit pale most the time.
My cousin grew up with Vegan parents and it really showed, there was a lot of concern from other family members about her growth and development and the family spoke at length to doctors about it.
The parents said the same thing you have that the proteins are found naturally which is true but the parents were advised that the quantity of the proteins from more natural sources meant she would need to eat massive amounts of them to compensate for lack of meat.
They did a vlog where they went to the doctors and got their bloods done to show everyone like you that they are healthy, their vitamins and minerals all come back within ideal range apart from Mia who was out of range in something I think B12 - she had over the upper end of the range so fab. They showed the results and everything. I am not a vegan but I can see that there is 100% a way to do it and get all the vitamins, proteins etc that you need... people need to educate themselves before saying stuff like their kids will be nutritionally deficient etc

Reactions: 10
I don't understand the issue with veganism here. I don't agree entirely with their lifestyle, but veganism is great. The girls are very fit and healthy, and rarely unwell. They most certainly do not need meat for protein. Humans can get all their protein they need from plant based foods. So I disagree with the whole "they shouldn't have forced them into veganism" discussion.

Sienna seems happier at the moment now she has her school in Dubai.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand the issue with veganism here. I don't agree entirely with their lifestyle, but veganism is great. The girls are very fit and healthy, and rarely unwell. They most certainly do not need meat for protein. Humans can get all their protein they need from plant based foods. So I disagree with the whole "they shouldn't have forced them into veganism" discussion.

Sienna seems happier at the moment now she has her school in Dubai.
I don't either. I think you can be unhealthy on any diet or lifestyle, but theirs seems pretty balanced.

Are they staying in an apartment in Dubai? Seeing the bedroom I thought it was a hotel or something at first. Maybe thats just the decor though.

I don't either. I think you can be unhealthy on any diet or lifestyle, but theirs seems pretty balanced.

Are they staying in an apartment in Dubai? Seeing the bedroom I thought it was a hotel or something at first. Maybe thats just the decor though.
It really does look like a hotel room - no personality or homely features - looks like a place a wealthy business person might stay for a few nights whilst travelling.

Reactions: 4
It really does look like a hotel room - no personality or homely features - looks like a place a wealthy business person might stay for a few nights whilst travelling.
They don't have any personal items though. That's what makes the way they live so sad.

They did a Ramadan vlog today, just Georgie and Daren, and they got really thirsty and Georgie showed all the bottled water they have because they can’t drink they water. I know the water can be bad for you but I thought they wanted to be environmental and all that plastic is going to take ages to decompose, can’t they get something that is easily recycled like cardboard or the water pellets.

• Sad
They did a giant board game almost exactly the same to the Norris nuts, the safe, challenge, punishment and myster square. They also had to go in slime and step on Lego for a money prise, a least make it your own because that is completely copied.

I miss who this family was a year ago. They've gone loud, become incredibly wasteful and seem to have abandoned their morals. I previously thought they were different from other family vloggers (in a good way) because they seemed to have morals, care, and be motivated by a desire to make positive change. But now they have become extravagant and I'd rather watch the inghams! (can't stand the inghams either!) At least the inghams have always been wasteful, braggy, loud, and bit full of themselves from the word go, unlike FF.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Another video copied from Norris nuts.. this is just bullshit. Think of your own ideas you could be playing stupid games and challenges in the UK. Why are they even in Dubai they never go anywhere or do anything. Show us some cool stuff to do in Dubai! Or let your kids go back to the UK and see friends and family. They are so isolated over there too. So strange..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Randomly was recommended this family Ramadan video after watching Ellbat video on it (Which was very well done,if you haven't seen it do watch)
Quick questions
1. How old are their children? I find it weird some of content they do
2. Do they live in Dubai?

Reactions: 1
Randomly was recommended this family Ramadan video after watching Ellbat video on it (Which was very well done,if you haven't seen it do watch)
Quick questions
1. How old are their children? I find it weird some of content they do
2. Do they live in Dubai?
Mia is 14, Sienna is 7 and Karma is almost a year I think?
At the moment they live in Dubai, but not sure for how long. Previously they lived in California for a few months.

846E7EE9-3E86-404C-81F4-1FA384BE0A5F.jpeg

5362D7EC-8CD7-4FC7-BA19-415971C53454.jpeg

I find it difficult to believe this was coincidence, I’m sure many were putting “Ariana Grande” into YouTube to search for the one love concert or for news reports on the Manchester attacks if they heard it mentioned this week.
And What’s going to pop up.
Really kinda shady. And really really low.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The Fizz Fam’s ‘Fasting in Ramadan’ video was the first time I had really watched a whole video of them. I thought they presented the ‘topic’ really respectfully and I admired them for doing that. I don’t really enjoy family/prank/challenge channels so I only flicked through a few videos after that.
I watched the Dina Tokio vlog where they reacted to the Fizz Fam fasting video and it made me think of Dina’s recent visit to Dubai. Of course, Dina was sponsored by Visit Dubai so was paid to showcase all the places to visit but it made me think when I looked through the Fizz Fam videos I did not see them mention all these fab places, especially for children, that are on their doorstep.
Seeing the Ariana Grande video by Mia, I thought maybe it was naively posted but surely her parents have some knowledge of the Manchester attack and ‘control’ of her channel. It was bad taste and it has tainted my view of them sadly.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.