Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I HATE to admit it because i used to hate them but i actually do now like them.
They are a decent family and quite genuine.
Freedom family on the other hand... yuck. Jojo is a spoilt little brat.. the mum is bland and the dad is just cringy.
They also copy fizz fam more than morgz copies mr beast
About as genuine as Katie Prices’ boobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
£20 for a Share The Smiles t-shirt for kids...this family is exploiting it's young fan base just like the Inghams. It amazes me their thread is so quiet.
I was impressed with their first lot of merch (well, before it came out - disappointed at the end result) - simply because they were on about working so hard on it, making it environmentally friendly etc.

Now - they use the same unbranded clothing that the Inghams do, but charge ridiculous amounts for a little bit of vinyl/screen printing (I'm in the industry).

They're savvy business people (know how to make their money and create trending videos to get maximum views... Very clever in that aspect) - but definitely have no morals anymore.

• Sad

juicyjoy

I miss who this family was a year ago. They've gone loud, become incredibly wasteful and seem to have abandoned their morals. I previously thought they were different from other family vloggers (in a good way) because they seemed to have morals, care, and be motivated by a desire to make positive change. But now they have become extravagant and I'd rather watch the inghams! (can't stand the inghams either!) At least the inghams have always been wasteful, braggy, loud, and bit full of themselves from the word go, unlike FF.

• Sick

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Oh Darren loves Dubai because they don’t have income tax there. And we all know Daz hasn’t any ethics when it comes down to money 💵 💵 💵

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I dislike them too much to even hate watch - I can’t understand why their channel continues to grow.
Their channel isn't growing anymore, gaining subs but not enough to replace the ones that aren't watching and the views are way down.

From a peak of 30m a month to 12m last month.

Still coining it with ads and merch but definitely on the decline.

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I'm confused because not long ago they made this sit down video all about how they don't like their content no more and wanted to go back to the realness of vlogging. months pass and it's become even more pimped out with challenges and fakeness that now they even got Mia pretty much taking over because they realized that Mia is the face to them making an income. Their basically a classic example of normal people who had no money before, lying to themselves that their humble, then all of a sudden accumulating fame and fortune over night, bringing out the money hungry fame hungry monsters that they have become and sadly their is no going back from that. they have ruined anything that was good about them weather is was a lie or not. I stopped watching them as soon as they started doing all this "toby" crap and pimpin out the channel. Sometimes ill go on to their page and just see all the thumbnails like "24hr bullshit" or daughter spends all the money she makes because we exploit her teen innocence, but i never watch.
Yep that Toby crap pissed me right off, it started out as a good idea, nice little mantra to live your life by but then they merched the shit out of it to the point where I turned it off

• Sad

Tublet83

VIP Member
Just watched the Vegas vlog (and I’m guessing they are off to Tokyo next as they showed a travel guide) Darren’s passive aggressive comments about you tube switching comments off their vlogs as they believe that will protect us. Whilst instead of ranting doesn’t he use the platform to inform and educate kids ?

• Angry

Web30

VIP Member
Well Darren if you didn't keep uprooting the kids every 5 minutes then maybe Mia would be able to get a boyfriend!!
Was just about to say the same. Shes got no hope of a boyfriend or any type of friends the way they carry on.

M

Member 3675

I’m one of those people who listens to YouTube rather than watching it most of the time. Is it just me or does the dad sound exactly like Jeremy Kyle ??
It's you
Though they both sound like twats.

• Haha

bazinga!

I had to unsubscribe from this lot, they’re getting more and more pretentious. Darren grinds my gears saying that they don’t have family, when they very clearly do. Harriette (Georgie’s sister) seems to dote on her nieces.

• Sad

Penguin86

VIP Member
Tried watching them but it was so painful. They take about 10 minutes to explain something they could have said in 30 seconds

• Wow

juicyjoy

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they quit veganism. From as little as three months ago when the ingham scandal broke I found these clowns a refreshing change from the inghams constant buying and holidays and now I feel they are no better than the inghams with the exception of the fact Darren hasn't groomed any young girls. I now feel like they have taken a leaf out of the inghams book and are just obsessed with consumerism and exploiting their children as the inghmas. I used to really enjoy this family but not so much now. Youtube corrupts people it seems. The inghams I've always had a 'braggy' vibe from and i now get the same vibe from family fizz. I love little Sienna though. At least the ingham girls are in regular school for now.

Yel

Chatty Member
They try and big up veganism but there are so many cons to this new trend. What about the forest they destroyed in the Amazon to get all their soy products? They destroyed people's homes.
They have many flaws. But not veganism. The low quality soy that is destroying the rainforest is mainly for animal feed and cheap filler for processed foods. I don't even think they have much soy, espically compaired to the average meat eater and the soy they consume through animals.

Veganism is the most environmentally responsible diet to have and biggest way to lower your impact on the earth. Mostly will just be local produce and pulses.

Their popularity will fade but by then could have 1-2 million in the bank and even with income falling 95% they'd still be earning the same as a professional.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Georgie giving out care packages in her Gucci sunglasses was just so heartwarming.

I have nothing against designer sunglasses but in their 5k giveaway they were standing outside Gucci joking around.

I just feel like they are just doing this for content and not because they want to.

As for saying 'We are only here for a few more days we don't need the money' Yes it's nice they gave their money to someone in need but money can be exchanged for another currency...

I also feel like they are disappointed when they give out things and get nothing in return but a blank face. Georgie was so awkward talking to the homeless guy who said he would regift the things he doesn't need... he wanted to talk which would mean more than chucking some organic baby wipes at someone.

It's like they spend way too long preaching to their legions of 11 year old fans about quality products than caring about what matters

Perhaps it's the edititing or perhaps it's that they are playing up to the camera and not likable. I think they only genuine one is Seinna. Mias sweet but I think her strange upbringing has already had an impact.

Last edited:
M

Member 658

I hope they are saving for the future when their YT career will inevitably end, which it will do eventually.

But before that I also hope they beat the SacconeyJoly's sub numbers as that would kill that total twat Jonathan and his lazy wife. At least Mia and Sienna are likeable kids whereas the SJ kids think it's okay to hit their father and behave badly more often than not (not their fault as they are just products of their awful upbringing).

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I really dislike this family! They went through a spell of trying to goof their merchandise to death (it was like tuning in to QVC) and they also used every click bait title imaginable with the pregnancy. I don’t really understand why some people hold them aloft as a better alternative to the Inghams, they’re no different. Totally sold out to consumerism. I find the parents very childish too. Their only saving grace is I find it interesting to see what they eat!

Hatshepsut

i love inghams? since when. i dont like any family vlogger (hence why I'm here) i have always had an issue with them, because i dont agree with this whole buisness now of sucking the life out of children for a quick cash in, because they failed in their lives to get a degree in something useful to the world, and the only thing they could think of was filming their children like its some sicko
That’s extremely strange as a week ago you made a great long comment about what you liked about the Minghams.
Including Lazy being a really nice person and that all Creepy did wrong was get caught because all men thought about or did what he did.
If that’s not waving the IFAM banner I don’t know what is.

For what it’s worth I’ve watched the Family Fizz on and off for a while and apart from Sienna they are just another bunch of talentless, charmless people who got lucky on YouTube. They are just grabbing at every opportunity that comes their way pushing their tat like all the rest. They neither entertain nor offend me enough to care.

Last edited:
Lol I'm 20 and never had a serious boyfriend! Cant really put an age on stuff like that you can meet someone at whatever age. You don't just go out looking for one either
A lot of my friends have also never been in a serious relationship
If my parents had said that to me when I was Mias age it would off knocked my confidence !

Ken Adams

I don't blame him. I personally don't think it's right that they've forced veganism on the children. It should be there choice when they're older.
Veganism isn't a punishment or harmful or dangerous. Imagine not seeing your child because you don't agree that they eat a diet of chicken nuggets and chips. How can it wait to be their choice when they're older? Do you want them to not eat until they're old enough to make an informed decision about what they're going to have?
If that's the attitude then it makes more sense to not feed them dead animals or animal produce and they can make the decision to eat them when they're older. You can't un-eat something but you can always start to eat it if you choose to do so.
There's nothing forced about choosing not to feed your kids animal produce.