Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see now why Greasy splashed the cash to go, means there’s no money to bring the kids anywhere again this year. Excuse for 2023 sorted.
Off to the caravan in Wexford 🫠
Absolutely nothing wrong with the caravan in Wexford, they'll have a ball, but I imagine Grace will find the funds for a few more gals trips before the summer is out

Reactions: 12
Absolutely nothing wrong with the caravan in Wexford, they'll have a ball, but I imagine Grace will find the funds for a few more gals trips before the summer is out
Given the circumstances here I do think there’s a problem. It’s fine if it’s a treat for them where she spends time with them but it’s not. Does kips even go? It’s not a family holiday. They’re dumped there with Anne to be babysat a lot of the time. It’s also so run of the mill to the kids it’s nothing different or special. Grease laying around if they’re lucky on the sofa watching Anne cook. Grace puts zero effort in, it’s not just about shelling out loads of money. She has no interest in her kids.

But she’s well able to indulge herself.

Reactions: 31
Just a general question if you’ve been asked to go to a wedding abroad to specific hotel including flights etc and it costs you as a couple ALOT are you expected to do the usual Irish wedding cash gift like 250€? Or whatever

id be mortified asking people to something like that and then expecting the envelope too

Are people mad nowadays?!

I’ve only been to weddings in Ireland and I’m allergic to an invite - sooo expensive here can’t imagine all the extras abroad
We did €200 even though it was a 3 day affair and cost us the price of a weeks holiday

Reactions: 2
The only reason anyone comments on the caravan trips is because it’s another example of grace cheaping out, prioritising herself, taking advantage of her mother etc.

Reactions: 35
Given the circumstances here I do think there’s a problem. It’s fine if it’s a treat for them where she spends time with them but it’s not. Does kips even go? It’s not a family holiday. They’re dumped there with Anne to be babysat a lot of the time. It’s also so run of the mill to the kids it’s nothing different. Grease laying around if they’re lucky on the sofa watching Anne cook. Grace puts zero effort in, and it’s not just about shelling out loads of money.
But she’s well able to indulge herself.
Couldn't agree more. There are struggling couples who genuinely can't afford holidays for kids and access to a caravan in Wexford would be the dream and said couples would revel in the time away with their kids and making memories
This useless lump can indulge in Extravagant get aways for herself then dumps her kids in creche and camps all summer and when they do go to Wexford nanny anne and the bulldog mind the kids
Grace is an absolute c***

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldn't agree more. There are struggling couples who genuinely can't afford holidays for kids and access to a caravan in Wexford would be the dream and said couples would revel in the time away with their kids and making memories
This useless lump can indulge in Extravagant get aways for herself then dumps her kids in creche and camps all summer and when they do go to Wexford nanny anne and the bulldog mind the kids
And she looks like an absolute c***face like a bull dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching their hen party stories reminds me that I’m glad I don’t have anyone in my life who thinks they are influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is such a good point. If she actually bothered to look after her kids and used the money she spends throwing them into camps for 2 months they'd have such a lovely family holiday! (in theory, in reality it'd still be all about Grace and she'd have a face on her like she's chewing wasps!). She actually has a very miserable existence doesn't she

Reactions: 12
Watching their hen party stories reminds me that I’m glad I don’t have anyone in my life who thinks they are influencers!
I had the exact same feeling. It’s said on here alot but I wouldn’t trade my life for theirs for anything.

Reactions: 6
I had the exact same feeling. It’s said on here alot but I wouldn’t trade my life for theirs for anything.
Not even free Emma mattresses, free teeth whitening strips that won't work on the veneers they got, and some free fizzy sweets from a company gone bust? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not even free Emma mattresses, free teeth whitening strips that won't work on the veneers they got, and some free fizzy sweets from a company gone bust? 😜
I won’t lie, the time Greasy ditched Kips’ grandmothers funeral and got free malteasers and crisps I felt jealous 🥴🥴🥴

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a general question if you’ve been asked to go to a wedding abroad to specific hotel including flights etc and it costs you as a couple ALOT are you expected to do the usual Irish wedding cash gift like 250€? Or whatever

id be mortified asking people to something like that and then expecting the envelope too

I’ve only been to weddings in Ireland and I’m allergic to an invite - sooo expensive here can’t imagine all the extras abroad
My nephew is getting married in Marbella in the summer. A big crowd are going but they do not expect a present from most people. The present is you are attending their Wedding. It is so expensive for guests to travel.

Reactions: 6
This is such a good point. If she actually bothered to look after her kids and used the money she spends throwing them into camps for 2 months they'd have such a lovely family holiday! (in theory, in reality it'd still be all about Grace and she'd have a face on her like she's chewing wasps!). She actually has a very miserable existence doesn't she
Totally. And the issue with her is she doesn't want the quality time with her kids. Such a miserable existence but even worse for those poor kids the narcissistic moron brought in to the world
---
Totally. And the issue with her is she doesn't want the quality time with her kids. Such a miserable existence but even worse for those poor kids the narcissistic moron brought in to the world

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a bit strange too. Not seem Dom and Jen together for a long time. Can’t remember Dim congratulating Jen her book (I could be wrong). Jen has not wished her a great hen weekend etc….
Sorry for re hashing but I’m playing catch up. I agree Jen or anyone for that matter, shouldn’t have to go to Dim Dom’s selfish money circus but I 💯 think both DOm and Greasy made very little fuss about her book. Very odd. I think it’s utter jealousy.
They were giddy in london making embarrassing tik toks and grease kept talking about Coleen hoover books for a week. No mention since of “reading voibez” Passive aggressive cow. 🥴
---
And if she's having a dublin one too, plus it looks like majority there are her and his sisters, and a token gay bff and...Grace
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it looks grim and so boring. You just know when they’re not posing for content they’re either engrossed in an editing app on their phone or napping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I declined an invite to my sister in laws hens in Vegas. It was costing €1k per person as her bridesmaid had pre booked limos, my sis in laws travel fees, her gifts, heli trips etc. and honestly it wasn’t just the money but more like duck am I going to arrange 4 days childcare, leave from work to attend something that I didn’t really want to go to anyway. But I was amazed that 30 people went. The wedding itself 6 months later was on a bank holiday weekend and they expected people to stay 3 days. The hotel itself per family room was €300 per night. Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The only reason anyone comments on the caravan trips is because it’s another example of grace cheaping out, prioritising herself, taking advantage of her mother etc.
Exactly. Be different if her, Kips & the kids went hit No she dumps the kids dish there as her Mam is there and then drops in on them now and then.

Reactions: 2
It's nothing to do with the caravan my kids have had holidays abroad and caravan stays here to and they loved it , it's the fact that she has no problem to spend it for her to go abroad she can well afford it but chooses not to bring her children , she only brought them away for few days to Portugal because it was paid for by the company

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.