Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do actually like the dress she has on in that photo aside from the obvious blur of the chin

Reactions: 2
I dont find it strange. The cost of it alone would be enough to turn me off and an acceptable reason to have to miss it even if it is her bestie and then add in the childcare aspect! duck that. I'm actually not hating Grace's outfits this weekend. Dom's are rank! What the duck will the wedding be like 😂 I've missed this but is grace a bridesmaid?
My sister's hen was abroad to and I didn't go it was working out to much money 6 weeks before her wedding actually a lot of people didn't go I personally think it's ridiculous this going abroad for hens I couldn't dream of asking people to come to my hen if it was abroad

Reactions: 31
My sister's hen was abroad to and I didn't go it was working out to much money 6 weeks before her wedding actually a lot of people didn't go I personally think it's ridiculous this going abroad for hens I couldn't dream of asking people to come to my hen if it was abroad
I was nearly mortified asking people to go away one night.

Reactions: 18
You have to admire her confidence 😭 Dress wouid look so much better with a decent bra & a pair of flats and at least 4 inches chopped off her hair instead of ill fitting black heels and the hair scraped off her huge moon face.

Reactions: 12
So maybe my €2k was a bit conservative! With a boohoo sorry Boho festival & a boat trip it’s a very costly Hens!

Reactions: 6
I organise most events away but everything is on the cheap. I'm a travelodge girl 😂

Reactions: 3
I think it's more that I haven't seen Dom comment on any recent posts of Jen's or a congratulations on her book. Could be wrong of course.
But if there isn't anything up and Jen just didn't go because its simply alot to ask of anyone to go abroad for a hens let alone a single Mum and also expect people to go to an Irish hens and then also go to an over the top 3/4 venue wedding that is completely understandable. Like tbh Dom is carrying on like some kind of celeb. I genuinely thought after what happened her last engagement/wedding she'd be low key but she's gone to the other end of the show off insta spectrum.
I think most people would pass up on one of Dom's many many celebrations for herself but as we all know Grace is not like most people.
Dom was at the book launch. That’s her on the top left (believe it or not 😂). And Jen posted about not being able to make the hen. There’s definitely no bad vibes there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a general question if you’ve been asked to go to a wedding abroad to specific hotel including flights etc and it costs you as a couple ALOT are you expected to do the usual Irish wedding cash gift like 250€? Or whatever

id be mortified asking people to something like that and then expecting the envelope too

Are people mad nowadays?!

I’ve only been to weddings in Ireland and I’m allergic to an invite - sooo expensive here can’t imagine all the extras abroad

Reactions: 10
Imagine going away on a hen and banging out af links to beat the band. They are a sad sad bunch. It's a money making opportunity.
It's absolutely pathetic tbh.

Reactions: 14
I see now why Greasy splashed the cash to go, means there’s no money to bring the kids anywhere again this year. Excuse for 2023 sorted.
Off to the caravan in Wexford 🫠

Dom is self absorbed selfish airhead. I thought it was nice at first she met someone after what happened but this carry on for attention is bad enough but expecting people to shell out for this, the 3 day shitshow wedding in 3 different venues plus a gift… she’s vile. And. a Dublin hen? You know some of these people sisters etc will feel they have to go. Too polite to decline. Of course dipshit Greasy is happy to pay so she can get away and drink her diddies in.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.