Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason it looks like her head is back to front here🤔 Must be the flat boobs, they look like her back
47E9546D-FC28-45B7-813C-3FE06EE0B413.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine going away and posting AF links
No money or freebies would I have their lives and mad thing Grace thinks people are jealous of her seriously 😂

Reactions: 14
Is spray tan supposed to look that orange 🍊 ???? # oompa loompa vibes
Screenshot_20230430_170925_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230430_170953_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She has such a smug face when she's out enjoying herself, and a big sulky puss when she's with her kids. I just know I'd dislike her on real life if I had to work with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s hardly going to earn much in affiliate commission from an €11 dress.
She earns money when you buy anything through that link. Not if you buy that dress. It's also active for weeks after you click the link so if you don't want her to earn 💰 ney off your purchases clear your cookies or better still don't click the link at all.

Reactions: 9
Imagine going away and posting AF links
No money or freebies would I have their lives and mad thing Grace thinks people are jealous of her seriously 😂
I guess one of the reasons for posting the AF links from abroad is so that she can write the entire cost of the trip off as a business expense. All the huns do it. Such a scam.

Reactions: 9
I had a quick search and af links in Shein earn 10% of purchases up to 30 after you click the link. So if you've clicked her link to see how much the dress was and then next week go and spend €100 on the site grace will get €10. So it's really important not to click af links unless you are happy with that person earning money through you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.