Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome my fellow Gimme Dahs to thread 91!

Congratulations to @FabulousDarling for the winning thread title. I had to edit it for ✨decency✨ full title is 'gimme dis and gimme dah, while I’m flickin the bean watching the dog roidin the cah.' Your prize is a jar of arctichowitt cream. Verdy posh!

@JoniM really summed up the last 90 threads with her poem

The cat and dog content is back. BORING.

Grace advertised some dresses for PLT. It wasn't good. She also did an ad for L'Occitane. Oof it was bad.

The kids spent the Easter break in creche so Grace could get important work done like getting her ears pierced.

The Gimme Dahs predict some kind of mental health post where we will be blamed for all that is wrong with the grease meister.

That's all I have. I'm creating threads from morning till night and I now need to go lie down under a weighted blanket. See yiz around lunchtime tomorrow. 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Welcome my fellow Gimme Dahs to thread 91!

Congratulations to @FabulousDarling for the winning thread title. I had to edit it for ✨decency✨ full title is 'gimme dis and gimme dah, while I’m flickin the bean watching the dog roidin the cah.' Your prize is a jar of arctichowitt cream. Verdy posh!

@JoniM really summed up the last 90 threads with her poem

The cat and dog content is back. BORING.

Grace advertised some dresses for PLT. It wasn't good. She also did an ad for L'Occitane. Oof it was bad.

The kids spent the Easter break in creche so Grace could get important work done like getting her ears pierced.

The Gimme Dahs predict some kind of mental health post where we will be blamed for all that is wrong with the grease meister.

That's all I have. I'm creating threads from morning till night and I now need to go lie down under a weighted blanket. See yiz around lunchtime tomorrow. 💅

Top notch recap once again. You almost managed to make her last thread sound interesting...like her content!!! 🫨🫨🫨🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎶 gimme gimme gimme free food after midnight, won’t somebody help and take these children away.
Gimme gimme gimme invites to events now, help me fill me cup up to the top all the way.
No guilt and not a care, go to Pelo for free haaaair.
Gimme gimme gimme ill fitting women’s best gear, what’s the best photoshop app to melt the fat all away?
Gimme gimme gimme cinema tickets for a date night, before kips realises he made a mistake marrying me 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 74
You genuinely would not think it was the same dress at all, does she not see how it looked on her.

Reactions: 12
What's today's vibe lads ?

Coffee?
Walking the dog?
Getting her nails done for the hen weekend ?

Dying to find out

Reactions: 13
Hen vibes incoming. Yet more time away from her kids. Anyone know anybody going to Marbella this weekend?? Tell them to look out for the Talllaghban. Dom swanning round in white, Grease with the baps running free
They can be easily identified by the lack of ability to pronounce a "T" and Dom's lip smacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It’s gas how this useless lazy dole queen in waiting is blazing through threads!

Awh thanks so much but I think @jazzbot had more than mine and mine was a mash up of hers and another one. :)
It’s a glorious thread title well done!
@Beefcake-tits had us screaming ekkkkkk at the flicking de bean over de cah and dog comment.
---
Hen vibes incoming. Yet more time away from her kids. Anyone know anybody going to Marbella this weekend?? Tell them to look out for the Talllaghban. Dom swanning round in white, Grease with the baps running free
They can be easily identified by the lack of ability to pronounce a "T" and Dom's lip smacking.
*grease also running around in white. I’m so happy I’m at home this weekend so I can enjoy this shitshow.

Frienemies who all need to be the centre of attention! I cannot wait!

ohhh let’s get some predictions going:

1. Grease will remember about have her boho voibez back this weekend because it looks like Dom is sticking with it. Greasy copied with her flash in de pan boho phase

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually know a girl going to Marbella for a week - may get her to report back! 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can someone gift us a trip to Marbs so we can observe Greasy in her natural habitat? I.e drinking and being away from the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just comes across so insincere in her stories. All the insta Huns are the same this week, saying they are loving the nice weather. They are soooooo boring. Poor Greasey is as deep as a puddle.

Reactions: 22
Honestly that is the FUNNIEST thing I've read here...Tallaghban!!!! 🤣🤣 that needs to be put on mugs / t shirts!!
Fecking hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She just HAD to stay up and watch the film. Because she has no time at all beyond that to watch a movie.
Oh and an easy 9-5 to get up for in the morning.

My mum would do anything for me, but if I came on, able bodied and said she was coming up to help me weed my clusterfuck of a garden (which means Ann is doing it all), Id be mortified to tell 160k followers.

This is the same witch who filmed her mum dragging the bins in, and her sister tidying her kitchen presses while she sat on her hole so its on brand for her.

Reactions: 32
If yiz all chip in, I'll take one for the team and go to Marbs. Recon we'll call it. 😜😜

Ps- I'll travel to cihy west and snap her bleeping sausage fingers off her hands if she does that stupid hand under chin action again....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.