Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nothing to do with the caravan my kids have had holidays abroad and caravan stays here to and they loved it , it's the fact that she has no problem to spend it for her to go abroad she can well afford it but chooses not to bring her children , she only brought them away for few days to Portugal because it was paid for by the company
She never fails to shock me there is just no level to her selfishness.
The big hullabaloo she made about bringing them abroad in the winter for a few days videoing the kids to tell them they were going away you’d think there was a financial reason they hadn’t been on a family holiday but in reality their mother would rather keep the money to bring herself on yet another holiday abroad with her friends.
We all have choices and I hand on heart don’t know anyone else who would do that. Any normal mother would weigh up what can be done for the summer regarding holidays and it’s only Grace who would chose to take that from her children

Reactions: 35
The not bringing the kids on holiday has absolutely nothing to do with money and all to do with the fact they don’t want to take them away.

Reactions: 31
What kind of relationship do her and kips have that they go on all these different holidays away without each other? They are like ships in the night one comes home to collect the kids from childcare so the other can skip off into the sunset. Such a weird dynamic, I dunno I can see Kips straying

Reactions: 17
What kind of relationship do her and kips have that they go on all these different holidays away without each other? They are like ships in the night one comes home to collect the kids from childcare so the other can skip off into the sunset. Such a weird dynamic, I dunno I can see Kips straying
If he hasn't already although I don't know anyone that would be that desperate to be honest. It is a weird setup I wouldn't go on holidays without my man or my children all grace is short of is throwing the kids into boarding school to be rid of them Monday to Friday it would suit her down to the ground

Reactions: 16
Sure a 3 day event is such nonsense, everyone will have to check out and check in and pack and unpack.
Awful, if it’s the same venue, even though 3 days is madness, at least you could the facilities at the venue and relax in bed.
Surely people won’t go to day 2 and 3?
Except Grace, she will
Isn't day 2 the wedding day? And yes grace will be there for 5 days!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s awful she expects her guests to do this.
And Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Day 1: venue 1: dinner pre wedding
Day 2: pack up and drive to wedding venue 2 .
day 3: pack up and drive to day 3 venue
The absolute notions though! We’re going through an inflation crisis! I’d be bulling if I was expected to attend that shitshow. And it’ll be all for the gram. 🙄🙄
---
The big hullabaloo she made about bringing them abroad in the winter for a few days videoing the kids to tell them they were going away you’d think there was a financial reason they hadn’t been on a family holiday but in reality their mother would rather keep the money to bring herself on yet another holiday abroad with her friends.
We all have choices and I hand on heart don’t know anyone else who would do that. Any normal mother would weigh up what can be done for the summer regarding holidays and it’s only Grace who would chose to take that from her children
Totally agree with you. We’re doing a proper big family holiday this year - first one in a few years and we’re skimping on meals/nights out and doing as much saving as we we can to make sure we make this holiday all about the kids and give them the best holiday and memories. I could care less about heading away with friends or buying crap outfits from sweatshops. She has her priorities arseways!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The not bringing the kids on holiday has absolutely nothing to do with money and all to do with the fact they don’t want to take them away.
You are so right. Anyway holidays are only a small part of the year. She can’t even spend a day with them. And we’d know because she documents it when she does and parades those kids before us.

Reactions: 10
Just looking back on stories of them I say they are the biggest bunch of dryshites

Reactions: 12
It's gas most people I know have a totally different outlook since the pandemic when it comes to events like weddings, communions etc. In that I feel like a lot of people realised you don't need the big show with all the frills. That's not what it's all about. Also with the cost of living what it is rn, these multi day events are just ridiculous and selfish.

Reactions: 19
Let’s not forget Krispies as bad. He was away all last wend.
This! Krispy doesn’t even bother going to the lazy days in the caravan. It’s not a family holiday so it doesn’t count.

Their money is spent on Grace heading off on her own.
---
He seems completely checked out.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think the hen looks crap. All prancing around Dim fake smiles etc id rather cheese grate my nipples than be there

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think the hen looks crap. All prancing around Dim fake smiles etc id rather cheese grate my nipples than be there
The fact the “bridey” herself is non strop documenting it shows how boring it is. Constantly on her phone. She’s spending her day putting on her fits for a photo. And idiot Grease stomping around after her looking like a morgue.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely nothing wrong with the caravan in Wexford, they'll have a ball, but I imagine Grace will find the funds for a few more gals trips before the summer is out
Completely agree with this, absolutely nothing wrong with a holiday in wexford, even that is a luxury! Glad its been said!!! But of course Grace will sort herself out with trips

Edited to add: i just finished reading the rest of the comments and we're all on the same page re the caravan

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t mind it being abroad (went to Spain last year for my friends hen and it worked out cheaper than some Irish hens I’d been on) but she was totally no pressure on anyone acknowledged that it was abroad and not everyone could swing it and was just grateful for anyone that did !!

Reactions: 7
Just looking back on stories of them I say they are the biggest bunch of dryshites
Thought that myself. Dom captioned one of her reels “Boat Party Madness” and it looks the complete opposite. All for show. Would you be bothered drinking on a boat on day three of a hen?! Why couldn’t it be a relaxing sunbathing day? Obviously because you can’t brag about that on the gram

Reactions: 22
Thought that myself. Dom captioned one of her reels “Boat Party Madness” and it looks the complete opposite. All for show. Would you be bothered drinking on a boat on day three of a hen?! Why couldn’t it be a relaxing sunbathing day? Obviously because you can’t brag about that on the gram
And she has a highlight done of her hen while still on her hen 🙄 says it all really

Reactions: 24
Grease up bright and early heading down to the buffet breakfast on her own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jens journey stayed home

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.