Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats this about the wedding being in 3 different venues?
I think it’s awful she expects her guests to do this.
And Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Day 1: venue 1: dinner pre wedding
Day 2: pack up and drive to wedding venue 2 .
day 3: pack up and drive to day 3 venue

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Oh my god did ya ever hear such shite what's with all the different venues

Reactions: 17
The NOTIONS & SELFISHNESS!!!!Imagine expecting guests to fork out for all of this..she thinks shes Kim K or something..your from Tallaght luv..Get A Grip!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In the words of grace

This hens is so shite
I'd don't care it was another flight
Away from my kids once more
I'm am so selfish to the core
Have no money for tit tape
I spend it on my lovely vape
Got my clothes from shiene
I think I'm an absolute queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Wtf such a load of shite.. is it a case if u dnt attend day 1 u cant go to day 3 ????🙄

Reactions: 4
Does Grace actually think that people want to buy the dresses she wears 😂😂😂🫣 … now that’s what I call self confidence 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We got married last year on a bank holiday and it was strictly a 1 day affair for everyone.

To each their own, but I was done with the fuss of people around me and having to talk to everyone. We both just spent the day in bed from about 2pm and went for a quiet dinner by ourselves that night.

We were under no illusions that our guests barely wanted a one day event, let alone dragging them elsewhere for a 2nd day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dim surely organised this inflated, self indulgence herself? I can’t believe her bridesmaids did and this is all a surprise?

I know of of an obnoxious bride who did this before and then pretended it was all a surprise. Himself was over a barrel and had no choice to even propose, acted shocked. Several hen parties, acted shocked … it was comical.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sure a 3 day event is such nonsense, everyone will have to check out and check in and pack and unpack.
Awful, if it’s the same venue, even though 3 days is madness, at least you could the facilities at the venue and relax in bed.
Surely people won’t go to day 2 and 3?
Except Grace, she will

Reactions: 15
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a holiday in a family caravan in Wexford if that’s the best you can do.

But Grace came on and cried the poor mouth after her honeymoon, perhaps if she had skipped even the business class seats to Miami she could have used that money to pay for a couple of days away in a child friendly environment. She took the children to Portugal, implied it was all a big surprise organises by her for her children only to admit it was a freebie, off peak in the rain. She has gone on numerous trips abroad herself (this hen, London, Spain for Mother’s Day). She clearly has a large budget for fast fashion and obviously allocates substantial resources to unnecessary childcare in and out of term time. She consistently puts herself first, prioritises her me time and never seems to be invested in spending time with her children.

The caravan in Wexford represents everything you need to know about her parenting, minimal cost, minimal effort and someone else there to watch the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
God does she ever get fed up of the same look?... skimpy short dresses, 4 necklaces hanging off her, same stupid left arm on the hip, left toe pointing out like some irish dancing pro. She has zero imagination.

Reactions: 27
And just on the caravan (which I agree the kids will have a ball, thankfully!) it’s just that she DOESNT EVEN WORK! There are plenty of people who struggle through the summer because they have a 9-5/6 and trying to manage everything and this lazy fat hole dumps her lovely kids to her pensioner mother and fucks off back home to get herself off watching the cat duck the dog.

Just look at the volume of posts this week when she is back, will drop off a cliff again.

She’s a lazy good for nothing bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This whole group are has beens nobody cares what they're doing can lit predict dim doms wedding people watch yous to laugh no one if influenced by yous jesus and put away the stupid heart shaped sunglasses nowww

Reactions: 11
I can’t believed Dims family didn’t pull her aside with her 3 day notions and say give it fooking over

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.